Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

had cheese again today. i'm finding it hard but at least i did zumba tonight and it nearly killed me off lol! my exercise has gone down loads but i've hurt my calf muscle. no fit state to do any running etc. just need to get back to it all slowly. so sticking to my own zumba for now and not participating at all! actually spending time learning my gold routines at the min. they start tuesday pm next week :eek: then Zumbatomic for kids on the thursday and i need to learn 1 dance for that too! so many pulls and pushes! crazy! day 2 anyway and it's coming to a close. at least my bit of exercise tonight will have counteracted any cheese! hopefully tomorrow there'll be a no cheese attitude in the house! dude's at nursery all day and i'm going to spend loads of time learning dances.... all day. the house is a pit and i haven't got time to fix it. thursday i will, honest! life was easier when ems was not at school lol. bung on the box and i could spent an hour learning a couple of dances, writing them out. now i'm back to clock watching again! anyway 4 lbs down this morning. fingers crossed for similar results tomorrow..... well maybe another couple of pounds please. i'd love to be 3 1/2 down again..... aiming for 10 to 11lbs loss my first week. this is my average loss.

how are you doing? back to cd yet? mum back yet?

Well done on the 4lbs so far, yay!!! Go steady with that calf injury you don't want to end up an invalid for months like me, hope its okay!!! Can't believe what happened to your car, b@St@rds!! At least I owned up to the woman whose car I hit, although now that she's been a sneaky b!tch and gone behind my back to her insurance without even bothering to ring me for my details I wish I'd just driven off.

I'm sure you'll be fab with your new zumba bits and bobs! :D

No not back on CD, having major issues at the moment, I'm either lactose or wheat intolerant and am in the process of finding out which. :( cutting out wheat first for 2 weeks to see if my symptoms go away, if they do then it's wheat (secretly hoping it is) but if not then I have to cut out dairy :( for 2 weeks :cry: If I'm lactose intolerant it's going to make CD very very difficult because I can't stand the lactose free shakes bleurgh. But needs must and if I have to have then I'll stomach them for the sake of fast losses!

Mum is back so I need to talk to her again about CD, and get in touch with our CDC. Prob not the best time to be starting again but at least I'll be certain no wheat or dairy have slipped in, such a pain in the a$$!! Particularly as I'm intolerant of intolerances, grrr!!!

To add to my woes I've got horrible PMT :( I feel like I've been punched in the boobs :cry: I'm starting to regret coming off the pill, because apart from one emotional day a month I didn't get PMT at all but until I shift some weight I'm not going back on the pill. Maybe PMT will motivate me lol.

Last edited:
Hi Sal,

I like the CD lactose free Chocolate and Chocolate Orange. I just wish they had more flavours.

I do hope it is wheat rather than dairy, as wheat seems to be easier to love without (at least for me).

Mel

this they do cappucino now too mel. my friend gave me some of her shakes cause she tried cd and it didn't suit her. she couldn't get past day 3 as she felt so ill and dizzy and it was affecting her work (her own business, as a hairdresser so she was on her feet all the time). not my fav flavours though but will accept all :)

Hi Sal -- I hope you are having a good weekend.

@Nikki -- Thanks. I'll have to try one and see if I like it. I do feel better when I stick to lactose free.

Mel

Well after weeks of me procrastinating about ringing my CDC my mum is taking matters into her own hands tomorrow morning and ringing her. I'm absolutely sh!tting myself and I don't know why. My CDC is lovely and won't judge but I think it's just the thought of the journey beginning again OFFICIALLY!!

The truth is I need this to happen, I need to have a CDC again, I need to be accountable to someone else because I'm getting nowhere on my own. I lady 9 days before giving up again. I need the expectations each WI brings, I need the pressure on me to have lost each week. Because while it's in my own hands I'm not strict. And as stupid as this seems I can't do this on my own right now, I need my mum doing it too, she only needs to lose a couple of stone though.

Yay to your mummy Sal :) for getting the courage to start again. And I'm delighted you will be back on track with the support of your CDC again. Let us know when your appointment is for, just think you will be healthy , slimmer in time for Disney lots of hugs xx

The other day I was looking for some photos on my computer and I came across some from when I was close to target last time. At that point I still felt huge and because my body shape hadn't changed (just got smaller) I felt like I had a long long way to go still. But looking back I was just normal size, I looked fine. Although I was 12st I didn't look as big as I felt at the time.

I think seeing those photos has helped me realize that 12st is an acceptable target for me. I'm not going to push and push to be 10st something, not with CD because it's not a sustainable weight for me. 12st is provided I don't go off the rails because I still think I'm fat.

Illa said:
good luck, I totally get what you are saying about being accountable to someone !

Thanks x

*Shanny* said:
Yay to your mummy Sal :) for getting the courage to start again. And I'm delighted you will be back on track with the support of your CDC again. Let us know when your appointment is for, just think you will be healthy , slimmer in time for Disney lots of hugs xx

Thanks Shanny I'll keep you posted! I'm dreading it and looking forward to it all at the same time.

My CDC is lovely and won't judge but I think it's just the thought of the journey beginning again OFFICIALLY!!

I am glad that you realise that she is probably in this business not just to make some money, but because she believes in it. And, it is scary making this kind of commitment, especially since you have done it before and know the ins/outs and ups/downs.

The truth is I need this to happen, I need to have a CDC again, I need to be accountable to someone else because I'm getting nowhere on my own. I lady 9 days before giving up again. I need the expectations each WI brings, I need the pressure on me to have lost each week. Because while it's in my own hands I'm not strict.

I'm the same, Sal. I need to know that I am going to be held accountible -- or I am liable to cheat.

And as stupid as this seems I can't do this on my own right now, I need my mum doing it too, she only needs to lose a couple of stone though.

I do better when I have a partner, as well. And, eventhough your mum does not have as much to lose -- the older you are the harder it is to lose weight, and those last few pounds come off slowly.

Good Luck!

Mel

MinnieMel said:
Good Luck!

Mel

Thanks Mel. Well its done, my appointment is 5:30 on Friday!! :eek:

Hi Sal --

Good -- Let me know how it goes! And you can look forward to getting some Mix-a-Mousse in a couple of weeks. I love my MAMs.

Mel

I'm being a good girl and rather than have a blow out last supper ive starting back on SS today, maybe I can shift a few lbs before the dreaded first weigh in. My god I'm sh!tting myself!!

Whatever the number it can only go down from there!!

I'm being a good girl and rather than have a blow out last supper ive starting back on SS today, maybe I can shift a few lbs before the dreaded first weigh in.

Proud of you for being so committed about this -- you will "Beast" this (as my DS would say.

Mel

Thanks Mel, I think I'm going have to dig Judy Beck back out and start over to refocus! My CDC once said to me that my weight wasn't any emergency priority anymore at the time I was 13st ish and starting to feel comfortable, but now it is an emergency priority again!

Back