Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

it shouldn't freak her out, she's a hairdresser lol.

I know but she's a bit highly strung lol! Are you ready for Biggest Loser tonight, if Tracey wins another challenge I'll be so cross don't think I can put up with her being smug for yet another week.

I hope the black team kick ass!

Oh man, every episode I end up in tears!

Ha ha me too, come on black team!!!!!!

Does anyone find themselves comparing what their body looks like to one of the contestants?? I do and I think mine is most like Rebeccas but she's a good 50lbs heavier than me. He he tracey only lost 4 that's karma my love!!!

I feel back for Daniel, but he is a bit of a whinger. Chuffed for Danny though! Rebecca is gorgeous, I love her hair!

I didn't realise it is an old series showing, I just googled the winner and the pics are amazing! The winner ends up 10 stone and you wouldn't even recognise them. Won't say who, in case you don't know or don't want to!

Oh fab, I watched a whole series yesterday but the last couple of episodes werent on, but I got one of the girls at work to google the winner so I didn't accidently find out who won this series lol. I accidentally ruined a Greys Anatomy cliffhanger by googling if so I'm steering clear this time lol.

I love Biggest Loser it motivates me so much, in every ad break I've been getting down on the floor and doing sit ups press ups and squats. Go me. I'm going to pick an hour long programme each night and do this in all the ad breaks - we'll see how long I can keep that up for!!! It's better than nothing, I'm really struggling to keep away from exercise, it's still part of my master plan to not do any strenuous exercise until I'm at target (or nearer to target anyway) so that maintaining should be easier in theory.

Are you going to find out your actual weight this week? Have you just been weighing and not knowing at all? How has it been working for you? Maybe I will try that approach.

Yeah I'm going to find out this week, it's worked fine for me so far but now I seem to have lost my focus a bit, and I'm scared that I'm not as light as I think I am. So for that reason alone I need to know my weight so I can hopefully avoid starting to feel complacdnt, that gain last week threw me, if I'd had a loss I might not need to find out yet, dunno if that makes any sense but it does to me lol!

I've just watched the finale episode of Biggest Loser UK and got a real surprise, the majority of people who went on were not as big as the people in the US version, but they didn't lose as much weight either. I have to wonder why that is?? It seems that the Americans WANT it more and are more prepared to put the hard work in compared to the Brits who whined about it and didn't really keep it up once they were eliminated.

The Americans seem to have the determination to carry on at home to be as thin as they can be for the finale, whereas the Brits seemed to be like "Pleh I've been eliminated end of journey the weightloss journey for me!!!" God they had the best possible start, I know it's hard but if you weren't prepared to carry it on why bother in the first place?? It's been a long, long journey for me, 12 years to be exact!! But I started CD and lost 72lbs which is quite comparable to what the Americans were losing. Since I started CD I've never given up the fight, I've had lapses and set backs but I've never just given up completely, and I never will!!! I've made the promise to myself that no matter what I WILL NOT EVER be that big again EVER!!!!

I'm sure without CD I'd still be 17st 8lbs if not bigger, but CD has given me the best possible start and I intend to keep plugging away at it forever either on CD or SW or healthy eating, I'm not going to throw it all away, and I really can't understand why the Brits on Biggest Loser put all that effort in while they were on the programme and then gave up.... It's tough but for god sake always believe you can do it.... I think that's where the Americans and Brits differ, as a nation we tend to have a bit of a defeatist attitude but the Americans are more positive in their aproach. That might just be how I see things, but I really do think that if you think positive, positive things happen!!!

Phew that's enough of the deep thinking for tonight!!

Hi I sometimes watch the Biggest Loser USA there see to be 2 series running and a year or so ago I watched BL Uk but have not seen it on tv since. Is there a series running at the moment. I can't seem to get into the USA version maybe it's because I haven't watched them from the start. X

At the moment the most recent US series is on Sky 1 on Monday nights, it's about halfway through. The series before has just finished on Sky Real Lives. And the UK one was just a one off I think can't remember which channel that was on. I love the US version, it really keeps me motivated to keep going!!

Ok thanks. Just been looking online it seams there maybe a UK series starting in 2011, on ITV :)

Cool, I daren't even google biggest loser right now in case I accidentally find out who wins this current series I don't wanna know!!!!!

Top words surf, I get so mad at the people who get given the opportunity to have this amazing chance an d then they don't give it everything they have and whinge about how hard it is! Well go home, stay fat and give someone else your chance.

Still going strong Shanny thanks!! I lost 2lbs this week and found out how much I weigh, I was getting a bit scared that I was actually heavier than I thought, but in actual fact I weigh pretty much exactly what I thought, I thought 13st ish and in actual fact I weigh 13st 3lbs, so I'm pretty happy with that, and I'm aiming to get 4lbs off before I go away in just over 2 weeks time. Itll be great if I make it but no biggie if I don't, then when I get back I'll do one week SS to undo the holiday damage then move up the plans.

Back