Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

No it's a pity it's further away still. I'll stick with my CDC but like Shanny says keep talking to her regardless of whether she believes me.

I'm sure from all the exercise you did will cancel out the food this weekend.
Yes keep going :) sal pushing through stages like this is vitual.
Xx

Hang in there Sal. You'll get this sorted. You have been through do much already in 2012. And do not worry do much about what your CDC thinks, I am sure she has seen many people struggle with diet. Your troubles are not shocking to her.

I hated the CD porridge too. I use my own.

(((((hugs)))))

Mel

I LOVE CD porridge? I'd ask if I'm wierd but I know NIkki loves them too!

Hang in there Sal. You'll get this sorted. You have been through do much already in 2012. And do not worry do much about what your CDC thinks, I am sure she has seen many people struggle with diet. Your troubles are not shocking to her.

I hated the CD porridge too. I use my own.

(((((hugs)))))

Mel

I don't mind the porridge and today I tried a little cinnamon in the plain porridge - it tasted much better! :p

I am intrigued, however, by MinnieMel - what is the porridge you make?

Hi Sal,

I hope that things are going well.

I don't mind the porridge and today I tried a little cinnamon in the plain porridge - it tasted much better! :p

I am intrigued, however, by MinnieMel - what is the porridge you make?

I use "real" oatmeal (Quaker brand US spec lol), some brown sugar splenda (not much), some cinnamon, and I add 1/4 c of slivered almonds. It is YUM!

I am not doing another VLCD -- 810 is a low as I would go... but ATM I am trying to stick to under 1200 calories (and see how I do), drink my water, up my fitness, etc. If the losses do not come or are just too slow -- then I will go back to my CD810/South Beach Diet that I did last year. It worked -- until I quick working out and started eating like "carp" at times.

nope put on loads! i seem to have lost the willpower. was going to ss but haven't as yet. have cut down but i'm having sat off for hubby's birthday and that's unsettled me and given me a bit of an excuse not to do ss. trying to do 810 and low carb. back to is asap though! can feel the weight and it's horrible!

P.S do you like my new picture! i'm in it lol with BETO!

I noticed Nikki, woo woooo! I totally know how you feel about will power mine has abandoned me too :( however I have 2 months to fit back into the dress I wore for my cousins wedding last year. I intend to wear it on 28th April for my colleagues fancy retirement party!! I will get it out of the wardrobe and hang it up so I see it everyday it worked last year when I had to get into it!

Good idea! I'm going to do ss+ from today. If I can loose 4lb this week then do ss+ and hit it hard I'm sure I can make my be at goal by Easter (6weeks)!

great things said:
Good idea! I'm going to do ss+ from today. If I can loose 4lb this week then do ss+ and hit it hard I'm sure I can make my be at goal by Easter (6weeks)!

Yeah you can do it!!! I'm going to give it my best shot, sticking with SS like I said though, SS+ has way to much margin for error for me.

You both can go this. Sorry about not pm ing my weight. I lost two. So I am back to 4.5 for the month of Feb.

@nikki. Jealous.com

Tall fat and greedy said:
Good luck with Ss I am sure you will do it .

Just need to get this works thing out of the way on Friday and then plain sailing (I hope). I've started buying holiday clothes in the size I am at target so I have to get there or it's money down the drain!!

What a great incentive to achieve your goal weight! I am not sure what size I would be at my goal weight - will settle in the meantime for being able to fit into my "skinny" clothes which are currently in a box at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Have had a good day today - this is the easiest one so far. Some hunger pangs, but not nearly as hard or long as before. Still peeing a lot, but not as much as before. If it holds at this level, it will make the diet easier to manage! :)

Ready to go out for my last big fling before settling down with Cambridge, a kind of hen night of sorts, my last night of freedom lol. From tomorrow on I will be married to Cambridge, for richer for poorer, for better for worse etc etc.

Attachments

• image-1153070363.jpg
    image-1153070363.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 51
Don't know why my phone is insisting on turning photos sideways :(

i'm with you from monday. it's hubby's birthday so it's off plan. now i need to be fully focused 100% no messing as it's getting daft! monday ss (4 shakes) or ss+ with milk option not food.

will you help me please i think i need some butt kicking!

Back