Surprise syns - The good and the bad

Ooh, going to go and buy some tomorrow, can't wait to have those for pudding! I had a meringue nest crushed up mixed with blueberries and a strawberry muller tonight, it felt so naughty but was delicious!
i can see your thread is going to be one of my most visited! I too have a sweet tooth!

Ooh, going to go and buy some tomorrow, can't wait to have those for pudding! I had a meringue nest crushed up mixed with blueberries and a strawberry muller tonight, it felt so naughty but was delicious!
i can see your thread is going to be one of my most visited! I too have a sweet tooth!

Oh yeah i have a massive sweet tooth!
I reckon i need to get some meringue nests to try and make concoctions with.... could be fun!!!

Tried the Mikado fruit kebabs! had pineapple! mango and strawberries on them? Lovely!

I made a trifle with Mikado's - that was quite nice. I made fruit kebabs with skewer stick things and dipped them in Muller Light yoghurts - the vanilla chocolate sprinkles was the best! That was syn free too! Yum!

I've found some marshmellows for 1/2 syn.... thought that might be a nice low syn treat for people to use.... Got them from like cheapo shops (£1 shop/Heron) 9 calories each so half a syn, picture below :D

Enjoy.....

DSC_0045.JPG

I've found some marshmellows for 1/2 syn.... thought that might be a nice low syn treat for people to use.... Got them from like cheapo shops (£1 shop/Heron) 9 calories each so half a syn, picture below :D

Enjoy.....

View attachment 167166

I love flumps, definitely have to go find them now!

I love flumps, definitely have to go find them now!

Yeah they are quite nice, and worryingly addictive - i found them for 90p in Heron and £1 in Poundland - Enjoy :) x

Ooh, they'd be nice mixed into a microwave melted choc and fudge Alpen light. Like a rocky road bar! Going to try that.

Ooh, they'd be nice mixed into a microwave melted choc and fudge Alpen light. Like a rocky road bar! Going to try that.

That sounds quite amazing!!! Please show pics!!!

Here is the 2 syn Mikado Stick Trifle and Syn free Muller Light Fruit Kebabs.....

DSC_0122.JPG DSC_0125.JPG

Digestive biscuits...4 syns each! I can have an oreo cookie for 2.5!

Digestive biscuits...4 syns each! I can have an oreo cookie for 2.5!

I am feeling biscuits again - I'm liking Viscount biscuits for 3 syns - that's not so bad

see...a chocolate covered biscuit with a fondant bit and it's still less syns than a humble digestive lol :)

see...a chocolate covered biscuit with a fondant bit and it's still less syns than a humble digestive lol :)

lol that's quite funny - got some for later to try

I made a beef stew yesterday and chucked in a few aunt Bessie frozen dumplings not really knowing the Syns, figured I would be able to have at least one. Shocked to find out that they are 9 syns!! I decided against having one because that seems so high for such a tiny thing :-(

I made a beef stew yesterday and chucked in a few aunt Bessie frozen dumplings not really knowing the Syns, figured I would be able to have at least one. Shocked to find out that they are 9 syns!! I decided against having one because that seems so high for such a tiny thing :-(

I would imagine them being really high as they are basically bread lol. It is a lot and i haven't had dumplings in ages - its a good job winter is nearly over and my stew cravings go a bit lol

Ha ha, sorry, I ate the Rocky road-Alpen light/Flump creation before I thought to take a photo! It was really yummy though. I need to figure out a way of making it into a better shape though. I kind of rolled it into a sausage shape and wrapped it in cling film before putting it in the fridge to harden back up again. My husband was rather uncomplimentary about its appearance. I'm sure you can guess what he said it looked like!

Ha ha, sorry, I ate the Rocky road-Alpen light/Flump creation before I thought to take a photo! It was really yummy though. I need to figure out a way of making it into a better shape though. I kind of rolled it into a sausage shape and wrapped it in cling film before putting it in the fridge to harden back up again. My husband was rather uncomplimentary about its appearance. I'm sure you can guess what he said it looked like!

Haha, well i would say its all about the taste lol

I would imagine them being really high as they are basically bread lol. It is a lot and i haven't had dumplings in ages - its a good job winter is nearly over and my stew cravings go a bit lol

*Cough* (Smash Dumplings) *Cough*

..... runs off the thread before anyone sees this post...

*Cough* (Smash Dumplings) *Cough*

..... runs off the thread before anyone sees this post...

Lmao!!! I would so do it as well and i wouldn't give a crap - i imagine that for me might not quite hit the spot. It might have to be one of those things i just 'forget' and move on lol

Back