Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Survived the zoo!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SuzySparkle, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I'm now home after an exhausting day at the zoo - taking 70 children is a huge task. I feel like I've walked for miles! My feet are killing me, I didn't think it was possible to get blisters on blisters! Oh well, a good day was had by all. Let's hope all this walking pays off next week! I'm off for a long soak in a hot bath and then to bed! Night all! x
    :4635:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heero_Luva

Heero_Luva Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(15.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Glad youve had a good day.

Night x

4. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love chester zoo but 70 kids naaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

debz x

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun - I thought 5 kids to the cinema was bad enough but 70 ............ You deserve a bravery medal for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a good day, at least the rain held off!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.