Surviving a pub/birthday meal - PLEASE HELP

ransom-x

I've got a landmark birthday coming up and my entire family have arranged to go out for a pub meal. Now as I'm a vegetarian I haven't got that many options for SW friendly food as I should imagine my options will be vegtable curry, vagtable lasagne, fish and chips or scampi?

Out of those I'm almost sure I will go for fish and chips as it is my birthday and I would enjoy that the most but what would the syns be? Also, if you think one of the other options would be considerably lower in syns will you say because i MIGHT be swayed especially for curry which I also love!

Why not have a flexible syn day so you can celebrate? You can just make sure you try and have little to no syns on the other days.
I have one flexible syn day a week where I eat my old favourites and I still lose weight :)

Why not have a flexible syn day so you can celebrate? You can just make sure you try and have little to no syns on the other days.
I have one flexible syn day a week where I eat my old favourites and I still lose weight :)

Was thinkinh about doing this but there's still the problem of synning the meal?

When I have an occaison that involves eating out, I save my HexB's and HexA's and only eat synfree food before and after that meal out, so that hopefully some of the cheese or olive oil can be within my healthy extras and I avoid eating synful things on the day just to minimise the dammage.
Vegetables curry if not coconut or nuts based should be fine.

I don't know if you already know this, but vegetarians don't eat fish. Eating veggie plus seafood is known as Pescatarian.

Have fun x

Oh and for the fish and chips, syns here based on a fish chop shop:
chips:
227g standard portion 17.5 syns (EE and Green)
340g large chips: 26 syns (EE and Green)
cod in batter
120g = 10syns ( 15 syns on green)
180g - 15 syns (22 syns on green)
227g = 18 syns (28 syns on green)
batter removed = free on red and extra easy but 9 syns on green for a 227g portion

haddock in batter
120g = 9 syns (14 green)
170g= 13 (19.5 syns)
227g 17 syns( 26.5 on green)
batter removed 227g is free on extra easy and red but 9 syns on green

170g of scampi is 16 syns on extra easy and red but 20 syns on green

mushy peas free on extra easy and green but 5 syns per 125g on RED

Back