Surviving my away day with work

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
SOme bright spark in the office thought it would be great to book for our whole department to go away to the middle of the ne forest for an 'outdoor activity' day. So....feeling a little worried as they were laying out breakfast, lunch and dinner AND a free bar followed by full cooked breakfast the next day - i still went armed with my soups and bar. I was sooooooo proud of myself for resisting every temptation! admittedly, it wasn't the best - it was so cold and charging around for 6 hours only having had a CD bar i was kinda knackered, and of course did nothing for my self confidence and avoiding the restaurant when everyone was eating, and of course there was the amusing incident of having to mix my soup in the teapot in our room and drinking it out of the tiny mugs you get because i didn't think to take a bowl lol! but i survived!!!! Now i feel strong enough to do this for as long as it takes! Lets hope the scales tonight agree! :)

Brilliant self control lady! Take it easy over the next couple of days as too much exertion can leave you a little shaky on SS

Well done hun xx

thanks everyone! AND to add to my happiness another 7lbs off yesterday! woohoo! and to celebrate an uber geeky chillout weekend with a shiny new game for my ps3! lol! 4 more pounds til i'm half way to my goal! neverthought this would happen! suddenly i actually genuinely feel like i'm gonna make it to my goal and tbh i don'tt think i would have made it this far without the support on this forum so thanks to all and good luck! :D x

Wow, well done on getting through the day and well done on the loss

There was me worrying about travelling a couple of hours to a sales meeting and you go and do that - puts me to shame!!

xxx

Back