Su's Lipotrim Nightmare aka My Diary 2011

I have been reading some of your posts Paula... Isn't it a pain in the ar8e when you miss a day or 2 on here, and it seems to take ages to catch up with everyone and you have to make really short posts so people don't think you are not bothering with them!! lol

Hope you are doing ok hun x x

Oh Su, cant believe Joe fell off the wagon in such spectacular sytleeee lmao Men! lol xx

Hi Su great to have you back and look forward to reading your diary.

I also love reading your posts, you always know what to say and full of encouragement
Good luck hun when do you get weighed? x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Thanks hunni x x x

I get weighed Monday, and will hopefully have a loss as great as yours.. Congratulations!! x x x

Su, how are you feeling today? You coping okay? xx

Su, how are you feeling today? You coping okay? xx

I am thanks hun.. So far so good

I am approaching my whoops time (that is the time of day when i must be careful or i could end up going "WHOOPS-I messed it up!").. As silly as it sounds by giving it a name i can relate to the feeling and i know i can stay strong cos i know it will pass...

I have just had my (chocolate) 2nd shake of the day and all seems ok so far... I had forgotten that they taste ok, so i thought i would have a problem with that but they are still quite nice... Being on here really has made a difference to me staying focused.. i think because there are quite a few more people than when i started before, there is always something to read.... Wafflers we all are!!! lol x x

I am really hoping to lose 5lbs at my first weigh in (I remembered what you said about not losing so much as a re-starter) and then 3lb per week after that (as long as i stay 100% that is).. That means i need to stay on LT for 9 weeks to lose 29lb, which is the 2 stone i wanted, and then go to WW for the other 8lb or so, but i think i might get to a size i am happy with before that.. Either way i can have it in the back of my head that i will be on LT until the middle of March.. Somehow that seems quite do-able ( i have barely even started!! lol).. I will also be doing some exercise (DO NOT LAUGH!!! pmsl) so that should help me.. I am really envious of people like you that love to exercise.. Maybe one day i will be like that (but don't hold your breath waiting!! lol)

All's well so far... Good luck to you all x x x

Bowels.............. Moving fine, will be taking 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk every other day, starting tomorrow.

Hiya EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! You really are doing so well .. I have been [STRIKE]stalking[/STRIKE] following you on the forum, and i love reading diary and it's brilliant to see how you are getting on.. Is WW easy to follow? I really need something like that when i finish... It certainly seems to suit you.... Joe??? I give you 3 guesses.... He done really well.........til Friday!! He got on the scales, saw he had lost 10lbs since Monday, then stuffed his face!! pmsl.... He had to admit i was the stronger one, and it just wasn't the right diet for him!! YES!! Just what i knew all along! pmsl x x

I will be looking for you Wednesday night/Thursday .. You really are brave! I bet it will look lovely x x x

Oh Su you do make me laugh :D Poor Joe arent men useless!!! My OH has been talking about doing tfr its all I can do to keep a straight face :) Not on his best day could he stick to this diet!! We really are the superior sex :cool:

Yup I do love ww and I think it will be an excellent way for you to maintain. For the next 5 days I've decided to cut out carbs from my diet and see if that jolts me closer to goal! I've gone a bit carb mad on ww :) but it really is a fantastic way to maintain hun xx

Hee hee yes very excited about Thursday will post pics asap xx

Oh Su you do make me laugh :D Poor Joe arent men useless!!! My OH has been talking about doing tfr its all I can do to keep a straight face :) Not on his best day could he stick to this diet!! We really are the superior sex :cool:

Yup I do love ww and I think it will be an excellent way for you to maintain. For the next 5 days I've decided to cut out carbs from my diet and see if that jolts me closer to goal! I've gone a bit carb mad on ww :) but it really is a fantastic way to maintain hun xx

Hee hee yes very excited about Thursday will post pics asap xx

I'm with Emma on this one Su, get to goal with LT and then use ww to maintain. None of us are finding that we're losing much weight with the pp plan, despite following it 100%! It's very discouraging.......

Sorry that Joe bombed, as you say it's exactly what you expected him to do....men!

Ooooooo sooooooooory, but of course there has to be an exception to prove the rule:D

Welcome back Marie... I hope you are doing ok... How are you finding it 2nd time round?? x x
d

NOt as bad as I was expecting, but i thought very seriously about where i went wrong and why...Well day two is almost done, the chemist told me if i don't stick to it this time I'll have to wait 6 months to try again. so i've put myself in the frame of mind that it's last chance for me if i want to look fab and more importantly feel fab for my sun holiday this summer. I don't want to be obese again and never want to feel that way again so my mantra is "keep 100%, keep busy and drink loads of water"

That's quite a good incentive hun... I haven't found it too bad either, although like you i am only on day 2... I wonder why chemists say and do things. Surely it can't come from LT or they would all say the same thing... My chemist has been great.. She has weighed me weekly (watching it rise steadily) and has never mentioned me not coming back on.. I have about 5 weeks shakes in hand ready to use.. I even asked her if she was accountable to LT and she said "No".....

Have you only got 14lb to go? If you have, you will be at goal in a matter of weeks x x

I'm a south london girl through and through, always have been. Grew up in Fulham and Wandsworth and now reside in Clapham.

Really not sure what to take regarding keeping my bowels regular. Supposedly fibre clear is good but wonder if I can take movicol as my mum uses it?

I see you will be taking psyllium husk , have you tried it before?

So your planning on moving to ww when your close to goal....any reason why your not going down the refeeding route, do you think it will be an easy transition moving to ww?

Todays been good, 100% all the way!

Hope you've had a successful day and ready for day 3.

Hi hun :) Been to gym and then watched last night's episode of One Born Every Minute. Bawled my eyes out at the glam couple's waterbirth, and then lmao at the bloke checking out the monitor 'it's going up, it's going down'. I'd have lamped him! lmao. Glad all's going good for your day 2 restart :) I bet you'll defy all week one restarts now and lose about 10lb lol. Hope you do. Would be thrilled for you :) All depends if you glycogen loaded or not I suppose. Hope 'whoops' time has passed without any whoopsies :)

Day 3 tomorrow. Maybe ketosis :)

xx

PS - Has Joe weighed himself since his fall from grace? Just wondering if he's carb loaded?

halloo!! you are right its a pain when your not on here for a day and have tonnes to read over!!

Poor Joe,, has he decided to get back on or is he going to switch to a different diet?

Youre doing great and i love the way youve named it whoopsy time.. i completely understand that and i may possibly pinch that idea from you if you dont mind! :D

How are you feeling today?/ good i hope, sounds like youve got it all planned out and youre right on track.. keep at it :) x

Hi Su
Glad you're doing well. Hopefully a good weigh in on the cards for Monday. Whoopsy time is a great name for it. Mine is from 5pm to 7pm. I have to keep busy busy busy then!

I'm a south london girl through and through, always have been. Grew up in Fulham and Wandsworth and now reside in Clapham.

Really not sure what to take regarding keeping my bowels regular. Supposedly fibre clear is good but wonder if I can take movicol as my mum uses it?

I see you will be taking psyllium husk , have you tried it before?

So your planning on moving to ww when your close to goal....any reason why your not going down the refeeding route, do you think it will be an easy transition moving to ww?

Todays been good, 100% all the way!

Hope you've had a successful day and ready for day 3.

Well done on being 100% hun!! You really are doing great.. Keep at it .. I haven't seen any posts where you have had a little "wobble" or "whoops", so hats off to you! x x

I will do the LT refeed but i know i will have problems with portion control and healthy foods (although i planned to eat and enjoy it, Xmas made that sooooooooooo obvious!), so i think if i go to ww i can learn that whilst still losing slowly... Having read what Sandra and Emma have put, i might go to ww to maintain rather than to lose the last bit - Thanks for that girls x x

What are your long term plans Den? x x

PS - Has Joe weighed himself since his fall from grace? Just wondering if he's carb loaded?

I don't know if he has specifically carb loaded.. He has just food loaded!!! lol

I think he has put on 7lb since Friday :eek:, but will get him to check later.

I must admit i did have high hopes for him staying on LT, but it really is so hard... He has decided to just eat 3 meals a day and if he needs to snack, he can have fruit.... It will be interesting to see how he goes...

Will update my diary later.. Good luck and lots of love to you all x x

Back