Dinner-
Tin of tuna
50g green pepper

6 pints of water so far.

Drill completed..
2x24 mins on ea active.

I hope everywell is doing well.

looks like you had a a nice day!!

how do you weigh out your food -- sorry for a silly question???

see you round tomorrow !!!

Either a scales or a mentally divide the portion in a pack, some things like cucumber or the peppers you just know by sight after weighing them a couple of times. It's a bit of a pain but you can't be too careful with the higher carb veg like turnips, tomatoes etc.

Nice one Susan ready for day two? Its my so called "day off" tomorrow so will try and do 2 lots of the excercise x

Yep, ready for day two.. Oh i hate them days, were you actually have to do more work at home than you would have in work. It's really not fair :(

I've seriously considered doing 6 day weeks instead of 5 as all I do on a Tuesday is run around after everyone else (don't even have kids this is all errands for mother, husband and sister!) and never get my jobs done so won't be surprised if I'm excercising at 8:30pm again but I'm gunna try and get 2 in if it kills me!.... Might do after them starjumps theyre harder than I remember!

They are actually a bit harder when you've to do them for 30 seconds at a time, remember no pain no gain.

I've had no bloody sleep really since saturday night. Got awful sunburn on sunday walking around with no cream on. Now i'm paying the price. My energy levels aren't great at all today and yesterday. But i shall struggle on and get some exercise over and done with early today.

Keep going misses... you'll feel much better for it. xxx

Day 2
Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
100g mushrooms

Lunch:
90g cheddar cheese
100g cucumber
80g red pepper

Dinner
small piece steak
40g broccoli

Drill completed
1hr 10mins walking

3 litres water so far

Stupid TOTM again, i totally forgot, scales had gone up 4 lbs this morning. Praying it will settle down before saturday but i tend to retain water until its nearly over so fingers crossed.

Day 3:
Breakfast:
Left over steak
50g mushrooms

Lunch:
Mim (without splenda, and it was minging without it)
20mls cream

Dinner:
Lamb
80g green beans
60g broccoli

Water: 3 litres so far

Drill completed.
40mins walking/jogging (you know the way you jog till your out of breath then walk for a min until you recover :) ) .

I'm still not back in ketosis after my lagers on sunday but i'm getting all the signs of coming back into it. Hopefully tomorrow. :fingerscrossed:

Day 4
Breakfast
3 boiled eggs

Lunch
2 pork chops

Dinner
Mince in a tomato and veg sauce with lots of veg on the side.

Drill completed since morning..
I didn't do any other exercise yet, although i scrubbed the house for 4 hours nearly non stop, and believe me that was more than enough exercise.

Water: 4 litres so far, it was very thirsty work. Will update later with whatever water i drink later.

Day 5
breakfast:
chicken breast

Lunch:
90 cheddar
1 egg
green salad

Dinner:
salt and pepper ribs
fillet steak dry wok style
very large potion veg

water: 4.5 litres
Exercise:40 mins ea active workout

Starting weight: 168lbs
Ending weight: 166lbs

So thats a 2lb loss for me for the 5 days.

Well done Susan same here 2lb loss! Are you up for same again next week? I've found it really good to have to report to the others on bootcamp so I make myself stick to it as I'm a rubbish liar!

p.s can we have wine this weekend?.... really needed one after all this week!

Yes we should go again for it next week. Oh the wine subject, hell yes. I can't wait to have a drink. :p We all deserve a nice couple drinks.

Hellooooo :wavey:

Ello ello jim. I hope your holidays went great. We all missed you :(

Hi Darling, the holiday was great thanks, I've posted a few pics for everyone. :)

I can't look at anyones albums, when i go in it's just blank. It's a bit of a pain. Maybe one day they'll give me the privilages to do it.

ah, I don't use my albums at all love, they are posted on by B&A thread under the success forum. :)

Back