Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Are the zumba dvds worth buying?

Definitely! They work your whole body out. When I used to do it before, I just started with what I could manage and gradually built it up but it tones you up really well and makes you feel great x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Zumba sounds good. I'm still not in the zone for exercise, it's terrible. Honestly cannot bring myself to do it, I wonder if it's partly winter blues too. Went for a walk yesterday which was something. But I bought a really good cheap set of exercise dvds and haven't even taken them out of the plastic wrapper :eek:

I know that feeling Bee. I have the 30 day shred DVD, got it last November, haven't used it yet. Haven't been to the gym this year yet either. Too cold and I've been a bit poorly (seem to have had a cough/cold since 2 January!) and have been working long hours. Excuses, excuses.....

I've never tried Zumba, will have to give it a go ay some point

I love the Zumba DVD. Although its tough you still feel like you are having fun. One thing though is that some of the moves can be a bit hard on the joints. So if anyone has any existing problems try to wear supportive trainers & the likes. I wear a knee support when doing the video.

So another day almost over. Done 11000 steps so far & managed to stay TS but still feeling the cold. Sitting here wrapped up in a nice fleecy throw & the dog acting as a hot water bottle on my feet. Will have to get up in a minute though & make my Shepherds pie. People are showing an interest in my pebbles at work but a couple are mucking about saying they are going to switch them around when I'm not looking ha ha. They know better than to touch my stuff!!
Legs feeling a bit tired today after Zumba yesterday but I am starting to notice that I am feeling lighter, feels good. Cant wait to move down to the next size uniform, hoping that will happen in a couple of weeks time x

Using the stones really is a good idea, especially at work where there can be a lot of temptation.

Enjoy that nice achey feeling, that shows that you've done really well and exercised - well done!

Hope you're having a good day hun xx

So another day draws to an end. My last pack of the day will be porridge although again I am not hungry. Had a student out with me today & at lunch time she asked if she could get KFC. I felt a bit mean but had to tell her no. There was no way that I could drive around for the rest of the day with the smell of KFC hanging in the air. Next week she will bring sandwiches in lol. One more day & then it will be week 4. Hope I see a 3lb loss on Sunday, that will be my 1st stone off so fingers crossed. Day off tomorrow so it will be holiday hunting. Have a great weekend all x

Good luck with holiday hunting. Where do you fancy going?

Nearly week 4 is brilliant. And well done for avoiding kfc if it would be a temptation x

You are doing sooooooo well Susie. Can't wait to see how you've done on Sunday!

Good luck with holiday hunting. Where do you fancy going?

Nearly week 4 is brilliant. And well done for avoiding kfc if it would be a temptation x

Thanks Miss Mac. Cant believe how fast its gone..Looking in Europe somewhere for holiday. No idea where though. Its Dave's turn to choose but he may need a bit of prompting if he heads in the wrong direction lol x

So another day draws to an end. My last pack of the day will be porridge although again I am not hungry. Had a student out with me today & at lunch time she asked if she could get KFC. I felt a bit mean but had to tell her no. There was no way that I could drive around for the rest of the day with the smell of KFC hanging in the air. Next week she will bring sandwiches in lol. One more day & then it will be week 4. Hope I see a 3lb loss on Sunday, that will be my 1st stone off so fingers crossed. Day off tomorrow so it will be holiday hunting. Have a great weekend all x

You could have offered her a meal pack lol. You're doing so well hun. I really hope you get that 3lbs loss. Enjoy holiday hunting xx

Hi Susie. Hope you have a great day today. I need to book my holiday too. I'm not bothered where I go so long as I can sunbathe, eat nice food, drink nice wine and beer and JUST RELAX. May just go back to Turkey again. I love it there and can just go out on a boat most days.

Had a nice walk over the park this morning, it was like spring. Sun was shining & so mild. Afternoon arrived & now its raining cats & dog & blooming cold. oh well .
Went holiday hunting & have decided on Sardinia in September. Never been there before so hope its as nice as it sounds. Something else to keep me motivated.
Today has gone well diet wise. Just tried some of marge's Strawberry muffins & they were lovely. She is a super star in my books because I was struggling so much with that flavour. Must say that the diet seems to just be part of a normal routine for me now. Not feeling hungry apart from now & then. When it happens I just tell myself I'd rather feel hungry than uncomfortable in my clothes. Feeling so much lighter in myself now too. Weigh in tomorrow so drinking lots of water to flush another lb down the pan hopefully xx

Oooo how do you make muffins....?!

Holiday in Sardinia sounds fabulous, have never been but have wanted to and you will be so slim then, will be holiday heaven!

Back