Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Have a good day Susie :)

To multi-quote, use the tab at the bottom of the post with a speech bubble and plus sign :)

Nope still cant do it:ashamed0005: x

Have a good day Susie :)

To multi-quote, use the tab at the bottom of the post with a speech bubble and plus sign :)

Its ok, done it thanks Darcey x

So caught up with reading the diaries. Some lovely inspiring entries have been added over the last couple of days.

I'm hoping that by the weekend my diary will be a bit more uplifting too:rolleyes:

2nd lot of meds taken with a quarter of chicken salad, half vanilla shake & a cup of bullion. Migraine just noticeable so hopefully the plan is working. Even managed to do squats & plank. Wont do crunches cos that will be pushing my luck.

So caught up with reading the diaries. Some lovely inspiring entries have been added over the last couple of days.

I'm hoping that by the weekend my diary will be a bit more uplifting too:rolleyes:

2nd lot of meds taken with a quarter of chicken salad, half vanilla shake & a cup of bullion. Migraine just noticeable so hopefully the plan is working. Even managed to do squats & plank. Wont do crunches cos that will be pushing my luck.

I hope it's not as bad as the last one hun :-( it's good that you've managed to do the challenges still, so well done you! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear that you've got a migraine again, I really hope your plan works and that eating a little bit of food eases it. You're plan is very well thought out and it's great that if you continue as you plan that you can get to target before you're holiday - you can do it xx

Well done Susie! It would be so easy to throw the towel in when ur feeling poorly. But you didn't. Well done honey :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Sounds like a good plan you've got there though, I'd imagine a bit of food in you will probably make life easier in general :)

I bet your losses are still good, after all a few extra calories every 3 weeks is what we should all be doing really so it can't do that much damage! Or maybe do a little extra dog walking on those weeks to counteract?

Sorry to hear that you've got a migraine again, I really hope your plan works and that eating a little bit of food eases it. You're plan is very well thought out and it's great that if you continue as you plan that you can get to target before you're holiday - you can do it xx

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Sounds like a good plan you've got there though, I'd imagine a bit of food in you will probably make life easier in general :)

I bet your losses are still good, after all a few extra calories every 3 weeks is what we should all be doing really so it can't do that much damage! Or maybe do a little extra dog walking on those weeks to counteract?

Thanks Katie & Smidge. Seems to be working so far :fingerscrossed:. Just makes it harder to get back on TS though cos I'm sitting here & I'm feeling so hungry. Much more so than when I am TS all the time. Still I suppose it will help prepare me for when I do start eating normally again . Want chocolate again now!!

No chocolate!! Lol :eek:

Chocolate used to cause my mams migraines so definitely you cant have any!!

Chocolate used to cause my mams migraines so definitely you cant have any!!

I wish that was the cause MM. Then I'd find it much easier to resist xx

The brown stuff is substantially to blame for my predicament so can appreciate what your going through, really hope your head clears and you can wake up tomorrow in the zone. :)

Thanks Willow.

Taken the strong stuff so it should knock me out for the night.

Hope my heads not too bad tomorrow cos I've got a life support course to give. Wont look good if I'm a bit fuzzy headed !! I'll be falling on top of the dummy LOL

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. I'm off to bed, night all x

Give my regards to resusci Annie tomorrow :D

.......don't miss all that drama at all - really like my peaceful office life :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow Susie xx

Good luck today Susie :) hope you help others save lives! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope my heads not too bad tomorrow cos I've got a life support course to give. Wont look good if I'm a bit fuzzy headed !! I'll be falling on top of the dummy LOL

In which case the course members can practise on a real life model, not just the dummy :p How are you feeling today Susie? Well done for being so organised and controlled over the last couple of days, very impressed. I'm sure a day or two of TS will help you so you won't feel so hungry. Have a good day today x

Have a good day Susie and try not to fall on that dummy ;-) xx

Back