Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 30/80 TS . 3/4lb down today :).

Just out to meet my friend. We are going dog walking over the nature reserve & will stop for lunch. I'll take a bar & have a coffee, just hope the rain holds off long enough. The clouds are starting to build up a bit.

Aiming for 15000 steps again so will make that up on the treadmill when I get hone.

My new trainers have arrived so will give them a run in & let you know how they are.

Have a good day everyone xx

Have a nice day, Susie. I hope your new trainers help your walk.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Well done on your loss! Hope you had a good day x

Thanks everyone.

Well I got soaked today with nowhere to run for cover!!. Was about 10 minutes from home & it poured down :rolleyes:.

Managed 15000 steps so far though & the new trainers are very comfortable & light weight but did nothing to prevent the soles of my feet from burning :sigh:.

Not sure they would provide a lot of support if on an uneven walk either so will just use them for general walking.

There is a problem with my laptop, I think it must have a virus cos Norton has found a problem but can't fix it & I can't get Google so will have to take it in for a check up.
If I'm quiet its because I can't get on the computer.

One pack left to have today & that will be my trusted Shepherds pie.

Have a good evening everyone xx

Glad you had a good day, lovely to catch up with friends, shame about the rain though and that your feet are still burning - I'd really hoped that the new trainers would help xx

Well done on your loss! Hope tomorrow is a fab day for you.:)

Day 31/80 TS & 1/4lb down today.

Good day so far. Had Birthday cakes in office this morning & not tempted at all ?.

Lovely day here so far so will try & get a walk in the lunch break doubt if I will get 15000 today though .

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hurray for not being tempted by cake, you really are doing fab xx

Well done on resisting temptation! :clap:

15000 steps done :). Managed 45 minutes on treadmill when I got home from work & now I'm going to be lazy for the rest of the evening.:p

Still have 2 packs left. Think I will have a vanilla shake pancake & have the Shepherds pie later while watching Gogglebox.

Had a look at some clothes in Sainsbury's today & they have some nice tops. So tempted to buy a couple but I really mustn't buy anything until I get close to target & have sorted out my wardrobe. I'm hoping that in 2 weeks time I will be able to get rid of the clothes that I have been wearing, which seem to have gotten a bit loose during the last week & then go through all the clothes I have accumulated over the last couple of years :eek:.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Well done on all the exercise!

Good girl you on the steps, you're doing great - there's 25% off the TU range at Sainsburys at the moment, I bought some nice pyjamas the other day, £9 instead of £12 xx

Good girl you on the steps, you're doing great - there's 25% off the TU range at Sainsburys at the moment, I bought some nice pyjamas the other day, £9 instead of £12 xx

Yes there were quite a few bits on sale but really couldn't justify buying anymore clothes so showed some restraint for a change :D x

Day 32/80 TS & STS today.

I have been very lazy today. My OH has put the treadmill down for me & all I've have done is sat & looked at it :hmm:

To wet to go out for a decent walk & getting a bit bored.

OH has got to apply for the job he is doing temporarily so is busy sorting out his CV & application documents & everyone else is out.

Just spoke to my dad on the phone but its a bit difficult when he's refusing to put his hearing aid in lol.

Not had any packs yet as I'm feeling a bit bloated, think I may have over done it with the fluids yesterday.

Will see if there is anything on the TV & try & motivate myself to get on the treadmill for a bit.

Hope everyone is having a good day whatever the weather xx

OH Columbo is on in a minute. Will watch that while on the treadmill before I get so bored that thoughts of food start to play ball in my head.

My daughter has left an opened pack of wasabi peanuts on the worktop & they are starting to look very enticing, must resist!! x

OH Columbo is on in a minute. Will watch that while on the treadmill before I get so bored that thoughts of food start to play ball in my head. My daughter has left an opened pack of wasabi peanuts on the worktop & they are starting to look very enticing, must resist!! x

Resist! Columbo will bore u to sleep so u can forget the temptations! X

Back