Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good day overall, Had 3 packs & a peppered quorn steak with salad. Managed to clock up 3 miles on the bike through out the day so very happy with that. Foot feels ok if its strapped so fingers crossed I can do the same tomorrow. Official WI tomorrow, if it stays at 2lb gain I'll be happy seeing as I have been eating. That should come off in no time now that I can get some exercise done & start TSing on Thursday. Enjoy your evening everyone x

Well done on the exercise even with an injury! That's great going :)

Another STS today so that's a 2lb gain for the week. Not bad considering I have been eating food.

Anyway today is my last day of taking the anti-inflammatories & back to TSing tomorrow :D.

Have re calculated how much weight I need to lose to get to holiday target weight & it is now 3.4lb per week. Not sure if I can do that but will give it a go. That will bring me just into the 10s bracket. The last time I went on holiday at this weight was was when my youngest was a baby & he is 21 now so its been a while :rolleyes:.

Just did my 1st mile on the bike & will try to do another 2 miles by tonight if my foot allows me.

Food wise today

Vanilla shake for breakfast
Porridge pancake for lunch
Prawn salad for supper followed by choc orange bar.
4 litres of water.

Have a good day everyone xx

Last edited:
You've done so well with your eating this week, big pat on the back deserved :)

Good luck with TS tomorrow, I'll be with you on it soon xx

Managed to stick to plan apart from a small piece of cheddar & chive cheese.

Did 3.5 miles on bike so hopefully that will have worked off the extra calories

Daily weigh in start in earnest tomorrow together with TSing

Sitting here with hot flushes at the moment. If the last few nights are anything to go by they won't stop till about 3 am. Oh the pleasures of being menopausal.:flamingmad:

Sleep well everyone xx

Day 1/83 weight 13st 12lb - Goal, to lose 41lb by holiday

Last edited:
Well done on a good day, Susie. :)

Susie what a great day. I am not liking being menopausal, it sucks big time. X

Susie what a great day. I am not liking being menopausal, it sucks big time. X

Awful isn't it. Most of the women in my team are the same . All day long the fan is on, then its off then its on lol

We all look like we have over done it on the rouge too at different points through out the day x

Awful isn't it. Most of the women in my team are the same . All day long the fan is on, then its off then its on lol

We all look like we have over done it on the rouge too at different points through out the day x
How funny...I just hate everything about it, my skin not looking it's best, the irregular periods and hair that should not be where it seems to grow!

and that all my staff look like by daughter!

So day 1/83 TS starts today. 83 days till holiday so have to be focused till then as this time I am not going to spend most of the time feeling self conscious about my body. Said it so many times before but this year it stops!!

2 miles done on the bike so one more mile to go. Getting a bit hot though so will wait till later to do the last bit.

Plan today

Porridge at 3pm
Shepherds pie 7pm
Choc orange bar 9pm while watching TV.

Had 2L of water so far & one flavoured black coffee. Just hoping I don't get a migraine while getting back into ketosis & that the healthy eating over the last few weeks will limit carb withdrawal.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Last edited:
Glad day one is going well for you Susie, the days will fly by and your holiday will soon be here xx

Hi Susie, hope you're having great first day! Can't believe that you can hold out on food until 3pm!!! I could literally eat a horse by 11am!! Xx

Day 2/83 TS & 1lb down at last :)

2 miles done on the bike & feeling good. No sign of a headache yet so fingers crossed on that one.

Have the pleasure of cleaning my daughters room today while she is away at some festival. Fed up waiting for her to do it her self & might as well make use of my time while I am home.

Another hot day here today so lots of fluids needed. Didn't manage 4L yesterday though so will try to up it today .

Day 2/83 weight 13st 11lb - loss so far 1lb - 82 days till holiday

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be a good day 2?

Hi Susie, hope you're having great first day! Can't believe that you can hold out on food until 3pm!!! I could literally eat a horse by 11am!! Xx

I'm with you BZ. I have to have my packs at normal mealtimes. But I think it's Katie that has all three of her packs in the evening. I have no idea how people last all day without something.

End of day 2 TS & been a good day. 3 miles done on the bike but only had 2 packs so far. Drinking lots of water, it was that hot today.

Not feeling hungry so will use my last pack to mix with coffee.

No sign of ketosis yet & on the good side no headache so hopefully it will bypass me this time . xx

Day 2/83 weight 13st 11lb - loss so far 1lb - 82 days till holiday

I'm with you BZ. I have to have my packs at normal mealtimes. But I think it's Katie that has all three of her packs in the evening. I have no idea how people last all day without something.

I'm never hungry in the morning. As long as I can have a couple of coffees first thing I'm happy.

Even on holiday OH is usually having the full works & I sit there with my cup of coffee.:rolleyes:

I find eating early ends up with me struggling in the evening & then start picking at stuff, then we all know where that leads to x

Hi Susie. How's today going? Day 3? I laughed at the thought of you and your team all looking like you had too much rouge on! I was on HRT throughout my menopause and I found it really helped. Only downside was that once I stopped taking it my skin started to age!

Back