Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Has anyone tried the sausage mix yet ?

No I've never tried the sausage mix, did read that someone had but not sure who it was -- I never do anything that requires cooking ;) xx

Don't you just hate aeroplane seats, awful things - I've had to have many a extender belt....won't need that when I go to Krakow in November thankfully - I'm going to do what Sparkley did and take a photo of it on it's biggest :) xx

Well done on getting through the first couple of days!

Not tried the sausage mix.....like Katie don't like to cook unless it is absolutely necessary!!!

Have a great day tomorrow :-D

Day 3/70 and 2 lb down since yesterday.

Lots of water needed today as its going to be about 30* and I will be in and out of the car for most of it.

Have a good day everyone x

Day 1/70 TS - Goal, to lose 42lb by holiday
Day 2/70 weight 14st 7lb - loss so far 0lb- 69 days till holiday
Day 3/70 weight 14st 5lb - loss so far 2lb- 68 days till holiday

Last edited:
Hope you're having a good day, just think of all the benefits of drinking the water....apart from the wee breaks required of course :) xx

Day 4/70 and 4lb off since yesterday. More than pleased with that :D

Slept in today and now late for work so have to rush.

Day 4/70 weight 14st 1lb - loss so far 6lb- 67 days till holiday

Last edited:
Hurray well done Susie, fabulous loss :) xx

Its been an extremely hot day here. 34 degrees at one point. :eek:. As a result have drank over 4L but only managed one pack so far. Will have to force myself as usually once I start missing packs the nibbling of ham & cheese starts & that's not going to happen anymore.

Not feeling hungry but I've learnt that doesn't mean anything as far as staying on track counts .

Anyway, feeling good & ketosis must be here but its hard to tell. The heat in the car is really draining my energy levels after a few hours of driving around on visits
so the buzz you get when ketosis 1st arrives may be passing me by.

More storms on the way tonight so we will be accosted by the dog again as she is petrified by them poor thing.

Think I will make a big banana shake pancake using 2 packs & nibble at them through out the evening.

Hubby is sitting here drinking a Matso's Mango beer all the way from Australia, not impressed cos I want one :rolleyes: x

I can imagine how difficult it is for you working in that heat....can I have it please?

Good girl getting your packs down you, you're right it will save you picking - picking is a thing of the past!

Are you off over the weekend? xx

Yes weekend off. Going to my dads for a while. He's got to go into hospital for minor op at some point. He's a bit confused by the paperwork he's been given so we will pop down & see what he has been sent.

Storm has arrived here & the cats are still trying to get outside, crazy animals x x

No storms here, due here at 6am according to my phone - could make for an interesting dog walk in the morning.

Hope you manage to get all the paperwork sorted, it can be confusing when it all comes through. Xx

Day 5/70 & another 1lb off so 7lb so far. Almost back into the 13s bracket. Getting a sense of deja vu .

Another hot day here so lots of drinking planned. Had a walk over the park & now sweating buckets. Even the dogs didn't attempt to play with each other.

Off to Dads in a bit to sort out some paperwork for him.

Day 5/70 weight 14st - loss so far 7lb- 66 days till holiday

Hi Suzie. Storms here started at 2am. It was quite bright earlier but now looks like another storm is brewing!

You're doing so well Susie, can't wait to see you drop down a stone - it's very well deserved :D xx

Well done Susie :) x

Day 6/70 and 1/2 lb down bringing me back into the 13s so very pleased about that ?. Roll on the 12s.

No plans today. Cant make up our minds whether to remove a flower bed that we have in the middle of the grass in our garden. There is a beautiful fuchsia in the middle of it which grows to about 5 ft and is full of flowers each year. That would have to stay but the rest has started to look overgrown no matter what we do with it so may just clear that bit out. Decisions, decisions .

Have a lovely day x

Day 5/70 weight 14st - loss so far 7lb- 66 days till holiday
Day 6/70 weight 13st 13.5lb - loss so far 7.5lb- 65 days till holiday

Last edited:
Brilliant Susie. Welcome to the 13s!

Congrats on reaching the 13's! :)

Back