Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 6/97 and 1/2 lb off so 5lb this week so far.

Busy day at work today and traffic everywhere.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Morning Susie, like Bob says "you're on a roll" :D

Looking good for a half stone week one loss :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: good luck and have a fab day xx

5lb this week already :wow: Hope you have a nice relaxing Sunday after such a busy time at work. X

Well done susie, great loss, you are doing so well :)

Well done Susie!

Thanks Ladies :)

Day 7/97 & STS. No loss since yesterday so obviously slowing down.

Going to my dads today to take him to look at some new old fashion cookers!. Wants the same design as the one he has had for donkeys years.

Now I said to him not to cook for me as I will take my own food. He has then gone out & bought Salmon for us all. Why is it so hard for family to except that you don't want to be fed :sigh: .

So today will end up being a WS day which I didn't want. Not going to have any Carbs though & will have to be extra strong tomorrow & get straight back to TSing 1st thing.

Really want to get to that 1/2 stone loss by Wednesday :fingerscrossed:

Family can be the hardest because they feel it's their job to feed you. My parents gave me food for treats, food for being upset, food food food. Mum still can't except not feeding us when we visit. Salmon is good though. Lots of vitamins low in cals and it won't take you out of ketosis. Enjoy your time with your dad. You'll get to half a stone soon.

Day 8/97 and another STS. At least I didn't gain anything after being fed by my dad yesterday.
Straight back on track today but doubt I will lose another 2 lb by Wednesday.

Been in and out of torrential rain today and feel quite cold now that I am home. A nice hot shower is calling me.

Hope today has been good for everyone x

Fingers crossed for it to be gone by the end of the week and like you said, STS is better than a gain!

Hope you are indoors dry and relaxing now :)

Well done on your restart and loss. Keep fighting those cravings, mines bread. Strangely I can fight the cravings most evenings, it's the afternoons I struggle.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! I lost 2lbs overnight before my weigh in today, so its not impossible!
Hope your hot shower warmed you up - not sure if its because I've got used to the warmer weather, or because of the diet, but it seems absolutely freezing all of a sudden! Usually I love the cold weather but not this year!
Have you tried a chopped up bar in the evening to curb cravings? If so, did it do the job?

Thanks ladies.
Day 8/97 and 1lb down so 6 lb loss so far. I'll be happy with that as my official loss but reaching the 1/2 stone mark by tomorrow would be nice so we shall see.

Yes I have been slicing the bars up in the evening and it has helped coping with the evening temptation to eat. I will do that on days when I'm not working as on work days I have a bar for lunch while in my car and not sure whether having 2 bars a day is ok.

Yes I have been slicing the bars up in the evening and it has helped coping with the evening temptation to eat. I will do that on days when I'm not working as on work days I have a bar for lunch while in my car and not sure whether having 2 bars a day is ok.

I like to cut them up to :)
When I first started exante, only one bar a day was recommended. But I believe they have changed that, as long as you drink more water :)
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon :)

Excited for your WI tomorrow Susie. More bars arrive for me tomorrow so I might try the same. Have you thought of knitting or cross stitch to occupy your hands in the evening? It worked for another forum member. I just don't have the patience. Good luck for the morning. Have a super evening.

Did you WI today too?

Excited for your WI tomorrow Susie. More bars arrive for me tomorrow so I might try the same. Have you thought of knitting or cross stitch to occupy your hands in the evening? It worked for another forum member. I just don't have the patience. Good luck for the morning. Have a super evening.

I haven't knitted for donkeys years & even then I always stopped before whatever I was knitting was completed :rolleyes:

I do puzzles or games on the laptop Angel. Its habit that makes me want to eat rather than anything I think.

Just need to take control of my inner monkey. There was a programme on TV where a man put forward the theory that we all have a naughty inner monkey in our brains that tells us to do things we know we shouldn't. Figured I'd give it a go & see if that way of thinking will help banish the temptation to eat. Nothing to lose & so far when I have said no to that naughty inner monkey its worked. Sounds a bit daft when I read this back but worth a try lol x

Last edited:
So day 9/97 & STS so 6lb loss since restart & one day of being fed.

Will weigh weekly from now on seeing as the loss has slowed down a bit. Aiming for a whole week of TSing.

27.10.14: RESTART FOLLOWING HOLIDAY & 4/52 off plan with a bit of WS

Week 1 -6lb (91 days till holiday)

1.12.14: Month 1 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.01.15: Month 2
- lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.02.15: Month 3 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips

Last edited:
Back