Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi Susie, congrats on doing your workout. Did you go to the pics? I want to see the imitation game. Hope you had a good day.

Hi Susie, congrats on doing your workout. Did you go to the pics? I want to see the imitation game. Hope you had a good day.

No we didn't. I was umming & arring about it & then at about 7pm there was a knock on the door. Went to open it & there was a delivery bloke standing on the doorstep with a take away curry!!. Hubby had ordered it, so in the end I had to sit here watching him eat it while I had my Shepherds pie.
I was not impressed :sigh: x

I do wonder sometimes if they try to sabotage us on purpose. My hubby actually admitted it to me once that he was worried I'd leave him if I was skinny. Well done you for sticking the plan, that really shows strength. :clap:

Day 6/83 almost over. One pack left to have but not at all hungry. Will have the last one though or else I may get tempted later to eat something else on the rationale that I still have 200 cal allowance left.

Had a nice walk around the lake with Darcey today. We were the only ones over there though so she came back without being able to play with any other dogs. :( .

My son is out on a pub crawl for a friends Birthday so no doubt he will get home, be unable to get the key out of the key box & then wake me up by throwing a football up at the bedroom which is the usual way it ends up. We shall see. What amazes me is that although he cant manage with a door key, his aim is spot on with hitting my window even when he is drunk lol x

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - 20 minutes Kettlewoks Core :checkmark:
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Wednesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio :checkmark:
Thursday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance :checkmark:

I laughed at your sons ability with the football. Windows and footballs are a lot bigger than keys and keyholes! Well done on remaining strong in the face of temptation. My hubby buys me wee treats when I am on a diet and gets very hurt when I don't eat them. Men!!! x

Morning Susie, sounds like you and me had a very similar night! Families eh! Have a fab day xx

I like the football thing too :D
You are going full steam ahead diet wise susie, well done xx

Morning ladies :).

Day 7/83 & decided to weigh today. I have lost 7lb since last Monday so that will do me fine. :D

My hubby never really comments on my weight fluctuations but sometimes he cant resist the odd take away :rolleyes:. He is a bit of a fitness buff & runs weekends & swims before work about 3 times a week so I shouldn't moan really. I just wanted to get the 1st week over without any distractions really. He only ate half of it so the rest is in the fridge. He said if I put it in the fridge in the garage you wont walk all the way out there to get it will you?? LOL if only he knew how far I have been to get a bar of chocolate in the past ha ha.

Today will be another challenge as we are at my dads waiting for the new cooker to arrive. He will expect us to eat but I have my bar with me & I'm determined to stick with that despite all the frowning that will no doubt present itself.

Have a good day everyone xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - 20 minutes Kettlewoks Core
checkmark.gif

Tuesday - Walk 5 miles
checkmark.gif

Wednesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
checkmark.gif

Thursday - Walk 5 miles
checkmark.gif

Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance :checkmark:

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -7LB (Total loss since restart 7lb)

Last edited:
You are doing great. Have a good day. x

Super weight loss Susie. You can stick to it at your dads I'm sure. It took my mum a few times to accept it. She feels she isn't being a mum unless she plies me with food and "treats". You've amazing determination, I hope your day goes well. X

Yay half a stone! Go you Susie! You can do it! :)

Lol, that sounds exactly like the sort of thing my brother would do! You've got this well and truly sewn up at the minute - well done you - I hope I can get my head back in the right space tomorrow and join you shrinking! Can't wait for that "I've had 2 packs and not hungry" feeling, and the lovely lovely keto whoosh - should be in the zone by next weekend if I'm a good girl ;-) hope you've had a good day today too :) and well done on the exercise - running starts again for me too tomorrow - I hope the rain stops lol!!

Well done with the half a stone loss, excellent! xx

:banana dancer:
Fab loss :D

Lol, that sounds exactly like the sort of thing my brother would do! You've got this well and truly sewn up at the minute - well done you - I hope I can get my head back in the right space tomorrow and join you shrinking! Can't wait for that "I've had 2 packs and not hungry" feeling, and the lovely lovely keto whoosh - should be in the zone by next weekend if I'm a good girl ;-) hope you've had a good day today too :) and well done on the exercise - running starts again for me too tomorrow - I hope the rain stops lol!!

Glad to see you back Kylie, you will be into the swing of things in no time I'm sure. Cant make up my mind whether to start doing a bit of Zumba this week. Just tried a bit of skipping but it hurt my shoulder so thats a no no :sigh: x

Back