Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Thanks Mere, he's not ill as such. Was having tests for a surgical intervention and its been a catalyst for other investigations. Not surprising at his age. We have now managed to be discharged off of 2 consultants list so just one more to go next week hopefully x

That's good news Susie. I hope you get him off the third soon. X

End of day 15/83 & stayed on track apart from my dad adding milk to my cups of tea. He also tried to send me home with a big bag of crisps & a bunch of bananas for some reason lol.

Haven't drank enough fluid today because of all the travelling but back to work tomorrow so will be able to get back into a normal routine. I always find it easier when I'm at work.

I am going to be good to myself & go to bed at a decent time tonight, whether I sleep will be another thing but really need to knock these late nights on the head.

Sleep well everyone xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Cardio Kettleworks
checkmark.gif

Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Wednesday - Exercise bike
Thursday - Walk 5 miles
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -3LB (Total loss since restart 9lb)

Your Dad just loves you and giving food is a sign of love. That is why we comfort eat, we are trying to give ourselves love. Hope you got your good night's sleep. x

Aww our loved ones seem to want to feeds us especially parents. Well done on keeping busy and all you decorating, your daughters room sounds lovely. Hope you managed to get that early night, I seem to have fallen into late nights recently, not good.
Have a great day.

Sweet dreams Susie, it's good for weight loss!

Day 16/83

Got to bed at 1.15am so failed dismally on getting an early night :rolleyes:. Oh well will try again tonight.

Got back to work this morning & the office had the aroma of walnut cake wafting through. My friend had made some that morning & brought it in with her. I was so close to having a slice & I still don't know how I managed to resist it. Then I went to one of my patients & he gave me a great big box of chocolates. Feel like I've been through an obstacle course today.

No exercise today as not been home long & getting out of the hospital grounds today was only what I would imagine playing a game of grand theft auto is like. People were driving like they were possessed blocking all the exits. So glad to be home.

Going to have a Shepherds pie & a watch a bit of TV x

Monday - Cardio Kettleworks
checkmark.gif

Tuesday - Walk 5 miles
checkmark.gif

Wednesday - Exercise bike X
Thursday - Walk 5 miles

Well done for resisting! There were also lots of goodies in my office today, including walnut cake and Battenberg! Keep going, you can do it!

Super willpower. It will pay off on the scales. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Susie, I hope today is easier for you. X

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies :).

Good day today, busy but managed to walk 5 miles. Had some milk in my tea today but apart from that have stayed on track. I seem to prefer tea to coffee at the moment but can't drink it without milk.

I am overdue a Migraine & each time that happens (not often) I think perhaps that's it, they have stopped as fast as they appeared but probably wishful thinking. :hmm:.

One pack to go but not sure what I fancy, not hungry so will wait till later. Still haven't tried the tomato soup crisps but cant be bothered to make them tonight so more than likely will end up having a bar x

Monday - Cardio Kettleworks :checkmark:
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Wednesday - Exercise bike X
Thursday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:

My migraine stopped when I realised I was allergic to citrus. I used to have half a grapefruit for breakfast every morning. I started having them when I was twelve and went into puberty. It is worth trying to work out what triggers them. x

Forgot to say well done on the exercise. x

Well I had a choc chip biscuit today so not impressed with myself. Made me feel a bit nauseous actually so there was no point to it at all

. Hope everyone has had a good day, its very quite ? xx

Well I had a choc chip biscuit today so not impressed with myself. Made me feel a bit nauseous actually so there was no point to it at all . Hope everyone has had a good day, its very quite ? xx

At least it was just one and proved it wasn't worth it!

I'm doing alright - how are you besides the biscuit incident? :)

We really are an obsessive lot on here when we feel guilty about one biscuit! I hope you enjoyed it at the time because then it was worth it. Enjoy the rest of your day. x

Thanks Sheridan and Mere. Doing my best to avoid having anything else thats not allowed. Usually if I stray it ends up being a whole day written off. Have one more pack to go so hoping that by having 3 packs I will still feel like I've been kind of good x

Three packs isn't kind of good , it is very good. x

Back