Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hello :D

Back from holiday & had a brilliant time :D.

Weighed this morning & very pleased to see only a 6.5lb gain which is good considering its been 3 weeks of eating but also a fair amount of walking (forgot my pedometer :rolleyes: ). Had lots of different types of curries, various fruits & daily passion fruit iced teas but went with small regular portions which seems to have worked out well.

Not planning to go back to TSing till Monday so will update my stats then.

Hope everyone has had a good a few weeks & looking forward to reading your diaries x

Glad you had a great time. That is not a big gain for 3 weeks holiday so well done keeping an element of control. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you had a great time. That is not a big gain for 3 weeks holiday so well done keeping an element of control. x

Very happy Mere, that's the lowest gain following a holiday that I have ever had. Just shows how regular eating & portion control helps in the long run x

Welcome back Susie and congratulations on staying so controlled! It sounds like you had a lovely time? How do you feel after all that walking and sunshine? We missed you.

Welcome back Susie :) Hope you had an amazing time! Not too much weight on either. Fantastic! Great to have you back :)

Well done Susie, that's a brilliant result after 3 weeks away! Great to see you back x

Welcome back Susie :)
You have done great whilst away :)

Glad you had a lovely time.
Good luck restarting the diet although you haven't got much holiday gain so it's like starting where you left off!

So not sure how but another 3lb on since holiday, probably that chocolate :cry:. Really don't know why I've find it easier to eat healthily on holiday and then struggle when back home. So annoyed with myself.

Out with friends tonight then think I will do a week of WS to help reduce the carb withdrawal headaches before TSing till Easter.

Got a feeling getting back into the swing of things is going to be harder than I expected so wish me luck and feel free to nag me if
need be. I will really appreciate it :eek:.

Have a good weekend everyone x

That sounds like a good plan Susie, have a lovely evening with your friend. x

It's always hard getting back into the swing of it susie sometimes too hard hence my switch.
Ws for a week will be good though xx

You've got to dig deep and go for it Susie :) You still have goals to achieve and just remember how amazing you were pre hols with TS'ing and exercise, etc. You can definitely do it again. Plus, it's not so long until Easter :)

Day 1/6 WS almost over thank goodness.

Been a busy day & haven't struggled food wise but that was helped by not being able to eat because of a broken tooth!!
Need root canal treatment & then a cap. Oh the pleasured of the dentist :(.

So signature has been updated to reflect the next phase of the plan. One week WS & then TS till Easter. Hoping to be well into the 13s by then.

Next week I will start exercising again but plan to limit it to 3 sessions a week with a bit of daily manageable stair walking.

Had 2 packs today & some salmon for supper. Will stick to egg, fish & chicken for evening meal and hopefully will see a loss of a few lbs by Sunday x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 week

Monday
:checkmark green:
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Great goal setting Susie, you're well on track now. Easter is a great target to aim for. It'll be exciting to be in the 13s !! I'm excited for you :)

Dentist? Aaarrggghh ....... How did it go? Hope you're ok. Your plan seems sensible. It isn't easy to get back into TS but we've done it before we can do it again. I'm TS from tues morning after a weekend off. The 13's are in reach for you very soon. X

Hope the dentists went well susie.
I have had the same treatment done and I don't envy you one little bit!

And that mouth numbing stuff seems to make me ravenous hungry which isn't ideal on any level! Lol xx

Day 3/6 WS & all going to plan. Just had 40 minutes of unplanned exercise. Dropped son off at the airport & was just putting my work stuff back into the car & the dog got out . I have been running around the streets in a panic trying to find her. Luckily some people waiting at the school at home time got hold of her, boy was I out of breath :eek:.

Root canal isn't until 2 weeks time so have had a temporary repair in the mean time.

Omelette for supper tonight with mushrooms, onions & pepper x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 week

Monday
checkmark%20green.gif

Tuesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Wednesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Last edited:
I'm glad you got your dog back safe Susie. I don't envy you the dentist visits. I hope all goes well. How are you feeling getting back into the swing after hols?

Hi Susie, hope going all going well :) Sounds like you have a good plan for your future progress. Sorry to hear about the tooth though. Nuisance, and not a lot of fun! I had root canal a few years ago. Wasn't too bad. Was just like having a filling really. My tooth did break about a year ago, but dentist was able to build it up again with white filling material, so it looks really good. Will probably need a crown or something at some point though :-/ Thankfully I'm okay with going to the dentist. Not nice if you are nervous. Hopefully you'll feel a lot better once it's all sorted. Glad you managed to get your dog back quickly. Bit of a scare for you! Good luck with the rest of your low carb days.

Back