Susie's 2022 campaign

Can your friend come to my house? That all sounds delicious

He's a great cook, so it will all be delicious :).

Oh wow you're food last night sounded lovely! As does your lunch tomorrow, it's so nice of your guest to make things so you don't have to spend the entire morning prepping food for 5. X

It was lovely, done with a homemade BBQ sauce, and eaten with gorgeous soft rolls - heaven!

Yaaaaay!

You've had lovely meals Susie, and from you've logged you've mainly been on really great totals. I would think anything g below 2,000 and you'll lose- and lots of your days were way below thatxxx

Italian food and sunshine.....soooooooo jealous, and managing to lose weight too. I might have to come and see you.

Well done.

:stickdance:Yay to kissing that 2lb goodbye, brill week :0clapper:X

Just home from another lovely lunch, with pasta and lots of salads :).

B - cheese on toast
L - tomato pasta, salads
D - leftover turkey and butternut cannelloni
S - chocolate mmm

Total - 1,691

That's my limit for pasta for the week now. Just cooking a chicken in the slow cooker so that, plus some turkey mince patties, will be on the menu for the next couple of days.

Aim for the week - lose 1lb and get my first stone award :).

Butternut cannelloni sounds like my idea of food heaven. Must google a recipe for it :)

Sounds like you had an awesome week in the sunshine, makes all those weeks of being snowed in earlier this year worth it I bet!

Sounds like you had an awesome week in the sunshine, makes all those weeks of being snowed in earlier this year worth it I bet!

Oh gosh yes, that's just a dim memory now, thank heavens :). And the cannelloni was LUSH! I'll get the recipe and post here.

Just back from another lunch with friends in Casalanguida, about 40 mins from me. It's up in the mountains and they have a beautiful covered terrace at the back, so peaceful, I could have sat there all day :).

A bit light on food today, by accident, not design!

B - none
L - small bowl of tortellini soup with celery, toms and carrots; plus some cheese and ham
D - chicken salad
S - glass (or two) of frizzante :)

Total - 1,359

Hi Susie! It's lovely to read that you're doing so well :) Menus sound delicious as always! Italian life really does seem to be suiting you :) xx

My problem with pasta is that it normally comes with lots of cheese and a few glasses of wine

I love pasta, but compensating today with some skinny rice :).

B - just tea
L - brioche with cheese and eggs
D - turkey mince, spinach, beans, quark, skinny rice, chilli jam - yum!
S - trying not to!
Total - 1,359

Alas I had some chocolate after dinner last night, and some more brioche - so went well over...

Today is better though. although I'm guessing pizza for breakfast isn't always ideal :D. Went out with a friend for coffee, and the pizza slice shop is right where we sit...

B - pizza slice x 2 plus coffee
L - leftover turkey mince, spinach, beans, quark, skinny rice, chilli jam
D - roast chicken with sweet potato fries and spinach

Total so far - 1,728

Beautiful day here, hope it is too where you are!

It was gorgeous weather in England in the weekend - up to 25 degrees in the south!! This week is a bit milder again, but the sun is out and it's a lovely day :)

Glad it's the springtime with summer on the way it makes me really feel like getting out into the fresh air and getting some nice long walks in

Loving the sound of your food today! Pizza and sweet potato fries are two of my favourite foods. It was lovely weather here as well, just puts in the mood for a nice chilled procescco though :p x

Back