Susie's 2022 campaign

I think its a great idea to break the chocolate up into smaller pieces

I have never has quark, how different is it to yougurt or cottage cheese?

I guess it's like a light cream cheese, very low in cals and free on SW. Great to use as a pasta sauce, etc.

Morning all - up early to get the rubbish out - if I put it out the evening before the local dogs get into it, the buggas!

B - smoothie - red grapefruit, ACV, lemon juice, yogurt, half a banana and water - yummy! And tea, of course :)
L - spicy turkey meatballs with tomato sauce and cauli rice
D - playing mahjong at a friend's house tonight so think it'll be grilled meat and salad
S - veggie soup, green tea

SWI and I'm back to a 7lb loss, so a concerted push for the next couple of days, see if i can get a bit more off!

Ooo, well done.

I might have a look for some quark, I use cottage cheese at times but I think you can use quark fr sweet things as well.

Hey Susie, I have just been catching up - its a little like reading my life! I change diets like the weather! I to and fro between WW and SW, when I am on SW I miss the tut food like lazy meals and naughtiness, but when I am on WW I miss the portion sizes of SW! I will never be content with my diet - the only time I am content is when I am being a little piggy wiggy - and that's what has got me to 20st!

I, like you, cannot have naughty stuff in the house, I would love to be able to eat my way through a big bag of crisps or a big bar of chocolate and take a small synned portion of an evening, no I can't do that, I eat them until they are gone. One year I had 4 easter eggs, which i smashed up and put in loads of little freezer bags in 7 syn portions, then froze them. The first night I took three bags and the next night I took the rest! Why bother!!

I love your diary and your tenacity and also for your accountability on here for when you are naughty...I tend to skulk off and come back when stronger without admitting what I had and when. I need to use Minis as a tool rather than as a way to while away my lunch hour or train journey, wishing i could be as good as people on here are.

xxx

I love your diary and your tenacity and also for your accountability on here for when you are naughty...

Yep I love being able to pour it all out here :D. And naughtiness, well, that happens all too often sadly, but there's no point in pretending it doesn't happen, as in, scoffing a load of chocolate when I was already full! I really couldn't believe it about the chocolate arriving when it did - when I felt so in the zone too! :eek:. Ah well, life getting in the way of healthy eating. Again. I'll try and be brave and give some away (or maybe not..:rolleyes:).

Didn't have the meatballs - had a snooze instead - so just had HEA/B crackers and cheese because we won't eat until about 8pm.

Have a good one all, and I'll catch up later.

How's your day been M'Lady?

G'day all - been a busy couple of days, but am so pleased with my W1 WI - a loss of 9lbs yaye!

This is despite a completely off plan day yesterday of Prosecco, red wine and lovely soft bread at a friend's birthday party :). Or maybe the scales will catch up with me this week :eek: - we shall see.

Not sure what to eat today, the fridge isn't inspiring me...

G'day all - been a busy couple of days, but am so pleased with my W1 WI - a loss of 9lbs yaye!

This is despite a completely off plan day yesterday of Prosecco, red wine and lovely soft bread at a friend's birthday party :). Or maybe the scales will catch up with me this week :eek: - we shall see.

OH MY WORD! 9lbs is amazing!!!!!! Well done Susie. :0clapper: Maybe the prossy, vino and bread helped - now thats my kinda diet!

Mine neither so it now has a chicken to roast, a bag of roasting veg and a note for my son to cook them while I am out

Thanks ladies! :). Right, got my head round today's menu -

B - slice of foccaccia with 2 dry fried eggs (7)
L - turkey salad, 1 tsp oil (2) and mayo (5)
D - spicy turkey mince and spinach
S - two big slabs of watermelon mmm, maybe a yogurt

Have a good one! x

Last edited:
Morning all - another lovely day here for National Republic Day.

A big push needed, the scales have caught up with my excesses of the last two days, 2lbs on - but it was expected, so back to strict plan today! :)

B - smoothie - watermelon, banana, yogurt, cinnamon (later - yummy!)
L - SS soup - broccoli, spinach, soffritto, veg stock)
D - turkey mince and spinach
S - not sure yet.

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Morning all - another lovely day here for National Republic Day.

A big push needed, the scales have caught up with my excesses of the last two days, 2lbs on - but it was expected, so back to strict plan today! :)

B - smoothie - watermelon, banana, yogurt, cinnamon
L - SS soup
D - turkey mince and spinach
S - not sure yet.

Enjoy your day!

Morning! 2lbs on? After your 9lbs loss yesterday? Your meal plan yesterday seemed so on point - I know you weren't great the night before weigh in but that seems harsh. Bodies are funny things aren't they?!

Morning Susie, your smoothie sounds great. It is a warm day here so I might see if I can find a watermelon (though in my head watermelon is always linked with vodka).
How often do you weigh in....for me Friday is official day but I like to check every day to keep me on track but don't really count them.

Have a great day, is it soup for lunch?
I must make some gazpacho.

2lbs on? After your 9lbs loss yesterday?

It's what always happens when I drink too much alcohol - the weight dips the following day, then I get a more 'true' reading the day after. It's just good luck (or bad, depending on how you view it) that the dip happened on WI day :).

How often do you weigh in....for me Friday is official day but I like to check every day to keep me on track but don't really count them.

Same. Friday is my official WI day but I like to check every day and see that things are generally heading downwards.

And yep soup for lunch. I was still hungry after the smoothie, so had a small omelette with spinach (the yellowest eggs I've ever seen!), and am now sipping on some soup - which has a chunk of ham chopped up in it. I hate broccoli but love it in soup - funny eh?

Fell asleep on the sofa for an hour earlier, and had the weirdest dream - I was a photographer (but not a very good one) and had three different groups to photograph but they wouldn't get into a group position. One group was little kids, another was a group of geologists (say what?!), the other just a group of men. Every time I'd get them posed - the geologists wanted to sit naked in a bath - the camera microdisk would pop out or play up! Bonkers. Analysis anyone? :D

Hahaha yes probably :).

Well, just had dinner and it was lovely! Stir fried turkey mince, carrots, a green pepper and skinny noodles, with a little chicken stock, water, turmeric and tandoori curry powder. So nice, I had to have another little helping, and enough left over for tomorrow - and I just love the way the noodles make me feel really full :).

And Thursday is my WI day, not Friday - losing track of what day it is! :rolleyes:. That's retirement for you :D.

Well this is interesting - another SWI and I've put on another 2lbs...but had such a good day yesterday, so don't know what's going on.

Ah well...really warm here today, and got the guys coming round to dig big holes in the garden and find out where the water leak is coming from, and hopefully fix it!

B - tea, omelette with spinach
L - leftover turkey
D - bolognese
S - fruit and yogurt, no syns today, see if that helps!

Sx

Weight loss is strange, up and down. I often wonder how long it takes to go from lips to hips as I gain when I think I should lose and then have big losses that I cant explain.
Hope they sort out the leek.

Back