Susie's 2022 campaign

Yes. pink poo and wee can be quite alarming if not expecting it. I am currently taking artichoke juice and that causes whiffey wee.

No pink wee luckily, surprising though, the amount I ate - very nice salad actually.

Menu for today -

B - dry fried egg on toast and coffee (yum)
L - SW chicken saag and carrots, plus an orange
D - Chicken supreme (with garlic, bacon, mushrooms, quark - sounds LUSH!), green rice and cheese and onion mash (which used to be free but now isn't, sob)
Syns - the usual - Hifis, gingernuts

I need to get syn free nibbles sorted. Might do some of the spicy chickpeas on the weekend.

Well I am officially in love. With chicken supreme.

I got home feeling too tired to cook - but realised I had chicken to use up, got stuck in and it took no time at all - and OMG what a lovely meal!

https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/chicken-supreme.aspx

I had loads of courgettes and sugar snap peas with it, and was stuffed! Got another serving in the fridge so that's lunch tomorrow sorted. Definitely a keeper!

Only had 2 syns so far, so am enjoying some ginger nuts (sorry Tibbs!) :)

@Mini you will love it! I left out the chicken stock and it was nice and rich anyway.

Morning all! the cats allowed me a bit of a sleep in today, and got two days of not much stretching ahead - just clean up a bit, and do some batch cooking - and reading. The boss gave me a book called Circling the Sun, a fictional account of Beryl Markham (amazing woman!), so that's on the agenda too.

Morning everyone - grey outside = chores inside, so laundry is on and I'm about to tackle toe cat litter ewww.

Good food day yesterday until the evening when I grazed badly and went well over my syns. I'm sure it's just boredom and not actually feeling hungry, it's those damn gingernuts singing their siren song to me :classic_oops: - but they are nearly all gone now and will not be replaced! I also find I don't crave chocolate so much if I don't have any (rocket scientist strikes again haha) so won't buy any Hifis tomorrow. I do have a pack of curly wurlys in the pantry, one is enough as they are very sweet, and I'll get some Options sachets in my next shop, they are enough of a chocolate hit. I know they aren't as economical as the jars but they are already measured out so it stops me putting extra heaps in! I'm also planning no syns today so hopefully that will even it out for WI tomorrow night.

Persuaded an Italian friend to do SW from home and she has just messaged to say she's lost 1kg, which is fab.

B - SW sossies and eggs
L - veg soup - chucking in all the leftover/wilting veg into the soup maker
D - pork and green veg rice with mustard sauce

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Hi Susie! Looks like you have had a good first week on SW! Good luck for your first WI, but I think you will smash it!

Hello Suzie🙋You're doing really well on SW and loving the sound of your menus...sure you'll smash it at WI X

Those ginger nuts are right little tempters..banned from ours as I can't resist them! I found it impossible to not eat ALL of the hifi bars in one go either. Boredom is a huge reason for treating myself🍞🍫🧀 🍹when it should be 🍎🍐🍓🍒..there's no emoji for carrots😸
There should be boredom alerts on here so we can distract each other from goodies😺 X

I agree with boredom alerts, though I think mine is more treat time than boredom.

I found it impossible to not eat ALL of the hifi bars in one go either.......There should be boredom alerts on here so we can distract each other from goodies😺 X

LOLOL OMG the carrot cake ones are so gorgeous, I basically inhaled the first one packet! @Pierce - can you invent a boredom alert please? :D

Well I'm all ready for tonight - it's like first week at school, done my food diary to present to the teacher consultant. I think I should get an A+ for all the green leafy SS food I've had over the past week :), and should show a decent loss - but who knows the difference between their scales and mine?

B - half a Pret sandwich - so I've counted in my HEA and B, and added in 5 syns
L - SS veg soup with skinny rice - did it in the soup maker and the rice got blended in to the soup, so I'll do it like that again, it's so filling :)
D - going to try and avoid the "treat on WI night" thing, so it will probably be more chicken supreme (yum!)

Hope it goes well, a loss is just what you need to getbyou motivated

Best of luck for WI!

That's a mountain of weight, well done.

Back