Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all!

Going to be a wet and wild day apparently, so the furbs and I are staying indoors! The freezer arrives later so I can get going on batch cooking, plus I forgot to mention I brought home about 60 eggs that need cooking up! They have a use by date of the 16th but they are fine, so I've already made a couple of eggy bakes and today will hardboil a few (lots) for salads next week and make some omelettes to freeze for breakfast at work.

And did I mention I've also got Tuesday off? Woohoo! I might do more of these 3-4 day weekends :). Been having a lovely net browse for things for the flat and found waterproof blinds that will be perfect in the bathroom - in a dark grey so it will match the new vanity (eBay, £20) - which is going well, I sanded it down yesterday, will prime it today, and paint two coats of dark grey satin tomorrow/Tuesday (it does have a drawer btw).

I've already got a lovely arched black mixer tap, and I'll probably recycle the old ceramic sink and sit it on top, although it's smaller than I really want. I'd love a Belfast sink and am watching one on eBay but transport costs are a bit high. Anyhow, it should all look nice, even with the cat litter box tucked underneath :).

unit.jpg

Food today -

B - eggy bake with mint, Med veg, garlic, onions, coffee
L - spicy meatballs in ragu sauce
D - beef bourguignon - putting that on shortly - shallots, red wine, casserole veg, cooked all day mmm - with mash

Keep warm and dry, y'all xx

Morning all

Been all go here at Felsham Hall since early hours today, helped by a little sunshine and breeze - I love weather like this!

Had to start using up the 60 eggs I brought home so have made 7 omelettes for work (bacon, spinach, dried basil, a couple with cheese), so that's lots of brekkies done and ready to go in the new freezer :). A bit more batch cooking today and tomorrow and that's me set for two weeks.

Having a little rest, then will start priming the washstand. Ok, maybe a long rest :D.

B - omelette with cheese and bacon, coffee - lovely and very filling!
L - chicken stir fry - lots of speed
D - 'soup' from the beef casserole yesterday, then roasted broccoli and ragu sauce
S - apples

Trying to get back to 3 litres of water/green tea a day!

I love omelettes :)

I am trying to drink more water too.

Have a good day xx

You have been busy! Love an omelette for breakfast, bathroom sounds great :)

Morning all

Another lovely day off yaye :) - and did a SWI and I'm back to 284 so should get a loss next week if I behave myself this week!

B - egg and bacon, coffee mmm
L - bacon stirfry
D - chicken supreme, my favourite!

Have a good one x

Morning all

Another lovely day off yaye :) - and did a SWI and I'm back to 284 so should get a loss next week if I behave myself this week!

B - egg and bacon, coffee mmm
L - bacon stirfry
D - chicken supreme, my favourite!

Have a good one x

hey nice to see you still plonding on x x

I am back properly and have started a new diary. So today is day 1!

Hello Buffy, lovely to see you back!

Yep I'm still here plodding (I like plonding better lol) along. Hoping to get to 5 stone in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed - work is still a minefield of calorific cakes and other bad stuff :).

Been quite lazy today, but did make pork meatballs for tomorrow night, and got meals for B/L all ready.

Me VS food at work, let the battle of wills commence :D.

Oh hunny I used to struggle so MANY sweets and goodies at work :) xxx

Evening all

A busy day, no time to post, been good on food today - even resisted cake and chocolate at someone's farewell today, go me :).

B - eggy bake with broccoli
L - veg stirfry with bacon and broccoli
D - last night's pasta with HEA cheese
Syns - a custard doughnut (10)
No HEB yet, might have some rye cakes with Sweet Freedom but right now I'm stuffed.

VERY excited because I've decided to go back to NZ for two weeks in February :D. Been four years since my last visit.

Special award for saying no to cake & choc - you will not need a seat extender on that flight to NZ!

Wow I would love to go to NO we have relatives on the south island :) you will have an amazing time :)

Saying no to chocolate at farewell pary-high five :)

Liking how you used your syns on a donut-yummy. Who can call things a diet when we get good treasure. Day says how's the diet-i tell him it's forever so it's a heath life style :)

Xxxx

Morning troops

It's shaping up to be a great day - the weather is lovely and refreshing, I'm wearing my favourite B&W gingham shirt and got my favourite perfume on - and my leave has been approved woohoo :wee:. I'm paying for it at lunchtime and I was so excited, I could barely sleep last night :D. It's 5 1/2 months away so I'm going to aim for a 3 1/2 stone loss in that time, for a total eight stone loss, which will definitely mean no seatbelt extender :D.

B - bacon and spinach omelette, coffee
L - coleslaw (without dressing, forgot the quark!), broccoli, spinach and leftover lettuce and tom salad, plus 3 S/burys sossies (1.5)
D - chicken and mushroom pasta with HEA cheese
Syns - will see, maybe some chocolate.

Have a lovely day!

Ahh trip to NZ sounds fabulous you will have lost so much by then - great motivation! I agree about the weather in London today - my fave. Hope you enjoy the day :)

Glad your trips leaves got the ok :) must be mid Jan so will be there summer :)

I am hoping to go to Ireland next sep and wonder if I will need a belt extender am guessing so xxx

Glad your trips leaves got the ok :) must be mid Jan so will be there summer :)

I am hoping to go to Ireland next sep and wonder if I will need a belt extender am guessing so xxx
I think not! My guess is you'll fit comfortably in the seat - no extender needed.

Morning all

Not many people about at work today so we're all taking it a little easier today :).

B - eggy bake, 2 S/burys sossies (1), toasted sandwich with ham, cheese and mustard (HEA/HEB/5)
L - lettuce, coleslaw,, toms, turkey
D - spicy meatballs with spinach

Some of the dreaded butter cookies made it home last night, but I did sort of restrain myself and not have 20 at a time :classic_roll_eyes:.

Some of the dreaded butter cookies made it home last night, but I did sort of restrain myself and not have 20 at a time :classic_roll_eyes:.
I would have difficulty with that. I have to ask my STBX to take the biscuits to his room. Funny enough, bread in the kitchen is no longer compelling.

Back