Susie's 2022 campaign

Brilliant 30 down to 22. Good job!

Fantastic results Susie!! And brilliant news in the new pain. It was my knees that spurred me to join wemitts back in 2014, over those two years I ended up losing 9 stone and my knee pain totally vanished!

Morning gals

On the train to Sheffield and already I’m considering a bacon roll lol. If the train was empty it would be easier to pull out my ham and cheese roll ups but I’m in 1st and it’s rammed! Oh well I’m supposed to not care what people think anymore :classic_roll_eyes:

Will post later, have a good one x

Eat your rolls up, who cares.
Great news about the tunics, I know I've asked before but do you wear them.with trousers or leggings/boots. I bet you look very professional

Size 30 to a 22! That is fantastic :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Well impressed with the fact you're down to a 22.. That must make you feel so good😘 Everyone would be well jeal of your ham & cheese roll ups if you did get them out..I'd have eaten them before I even left the station😹 Just think, next size tunics you buy will be a 20 if not smaller😺 And wowza..a 30 to a 22 in such a short time is fantastic 👏✨🌟💐

Thanks all, love your posts x

Just in the door and am cream crackered after a long day - but I was so good! On the way back the woman gave me two packs of shortbread (only my fav ever cookie!) and I have kept them for Monday night if i get my 5 stone award :D. Off to polish my halo...

B - HEB roll with bacon (took the fat off!) and 1 tsp butter (2), plus ham slices and a cheese slice (half my HEA)
L - turkey with coleslaw, no dressing, the other HEA cheese slice
D - not really hungry TBH, might skip dinner...
Syns - 2 Hifis (6), total of 8 for the day

Hitting the sack soon, will catch up on posts tomorrow xx

Hello all

Aiming to be 100% again today -

B - HEA cheese and spinach omelette
L - beef bourguignon with broccoli
D - meat balls, mash and spring greens mmm
Syns - HiFis, HEB crackers and sweet freedom

Lovely day here today x

Food looks lovely, well done on resisting the shortbread - it's my fave too. That 5stone award is yours Monday night :classic_big_grin:

Meals sound spot on Suzie..keep on keeping and that 5st award is yours 😘

Thanks Team :)

I did have the shortbread in the end but they fitted (snugly) into my syns. Should have just given them to the guy next to me on the train - ah well, one day I'll learn.

Had the pork mince with chilli, toms and greens, no mash because it was a good SP day - and means I could have an extra HEB if the fancy takes me :).

Gadget alert (@Tibbs that means you lol) - Lidl just put out their newsletter saying a new version of their Monsieur Cuisine (like a Thermomix but a quarter of the price) is coming available tomorrow - limited stock, yada yada. My gadget lust levels went to 200% - but I've read the manual and while it would be nice to have one, I think I'm going to leave it for now. I'd also love one of those instant hot water tap systems but apparently they're £1000! So will stick with the kettle for now :). But I'm looking forward to my new Bosch dishwasher arriving on Saturday, woohoo!

Gadget alert (@Tibbs that means you lol) - Lidl just put out their newsletter saying a new version of their Monsieur Cuisine (like a Thermomix but a quarter of the price) is coming available tomorrow - limited stock, yada yada. My gadget lust levels went to 200% - but I've read the manual and while it would be nice to have one, I think I'm going to leave it for now. I'd also love one of those instant hot water tap systems but apparently they're £1000! So will stick with the kettle for now :). But I'm looking forward to my new Bosch dishwasher arriving on Saturday, woohoo!
OMG I had a thermomix my mum had. It was awesome.....hard to explain how much I loved that thing. It's proabbly 30 years old. I had it serviced once. It's broken again - I can't decide if it's worth getting it fixed again or maybe I shd shimmy down to Lidl tomorrow.

Taps: https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/st/instant-boiling-water-taps?sortOrder=1 i found this a few days ago.....10yr warranty

Oh oh, I might need one of those gadgets.

And we have a brand new LIDL just opened last week, a new flagship store.

Ireland and UK don't have same LIDL offers. So just checked and next week is kitchen week, we have a smoothie maker and an air fryer but no robotchef thingy. What we will have but about €6 is a digital spoon scale which I might get for accurately weighing my smoothie ingredients.

Here's the link to it - https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Monsieur-Cuisine-14873.htm

Well under pressure from you lot (lol), I've reserved one and find out tomorrow if I will be given one - but can change my mind. So, if I buy it, I can get rid of (as in, sell on eBay) my kitchen scales, soup maker, milk maker (I think), microwave steamer bowls, the Instant Pot and assorted bits to go with it, and potentially my Nutri Ninja chopper - which I'm embarrassed to say, has sat on the bench unused since I bought it! I do use my Nutri Ninja blender loads so would probably want to keep that (although the Monsieur does the same) but there is the option to maybe get rid of it after a while (considering I haven't once used the food processor part). So, the Instant Pot is currently going for about £100 on eBay, which nearly halves the price of the Monsieur, and I think if I sold the other things, I'd be ahead moneywise...

Ali thanks re the tap info - it's cheaper because it's in addition to your existing taps. I rather fancy a 3 in 1, so it replaces your existing tap. But looking at a couple of the videos, the boiling water doesn't seem to come out very fast...?

Food, not off to a great start - I brought SW sossies and spinach for B but they were a massive failure - sossies overcooked and hard as nails, and the spinach was OFF pee-ewww. So I had...

B - a chicken sandwich...the bread was wholemeal so that can be my HEB - and I didn't have one yesterday, so not the end of the world - add 5 syns
L - the horrible sossies and stir fry, unless I can find something else healthy downstairs later
D - left over chilli mince and spring greens

Speak later, cherubs x

😻that Monsieur "Hello do you need to be mine" Cuisine looks brilliant😻 The spare space that would create! But could I give up the gadgets that are cluttering up the space🤔Decisions, decisions! The bit that's caught my fancy is the fact it's scales and a steamer too😺 My steamer is a nightmare to get out of the cupboard!
Have you liked the IP? You don't seem to have talked about it much. I was looking at them again in Costco and still held off, there's just something about them doesn't make me want one.
I love those taps, they're swanky😻 I'd have visions of the kids..or me if I ever go dotty sizzling myself with it though 😸

The IP - honestly, I've only used it about a dozen times - and only as a slow cooker, never used the high pressure bit. So I won't miss that - as the MC does slow cooker. I've also just found YT vids showing how to use a Thermomix to make almond/soya milk easy peasy so the milk maker can go too - ditto the soup maker.

And I do like the idea of the steamer - I steam a lot of stuff and currently use plastic dishes in the microwave which zaps the goodness. And I do use scales a lot but they sit on the bench and always seem to be in the way...a-n-d reading this back I can see that I'm rapidly talking myself into it :classic_roll_eyes:

Back