Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks ladies :)

B - toasted sarnie - HEB, bacon, chicken, lettuce, mayo (5)
L - pork stew with skinny pasta, toms, passata, beans and carrots
D - SW burgers and chips :D

Gotta fly, have a good one and catch up later x

Morning!

Ate for England last night, but clean slate today!

B - chicken and ham pie and two sossies (5) - lovely! Trying to get away from a bready type breakfast.
L - Iranian veg stew
D - pork bolognese pasta bake

Busy on the Tesco Food Collection so speak later :)

Susie can I please have the recipe for the Iranian veg stew...I’m curious what goes into it.:classic_smile:

Hi team - sorry for being AWOL but I've been so busy at work, 13 day hours since Wednesday, for the Tesco Food Collection - but it ended last night so I got a sleep in this morning woohoo :D. And it looks as if we've collected more donations than ever before, which is great news.

Food has been really terrible, no time or energy to cook so I've been grabbing stuff from work (including the devil's own sausage rolls and mini Fairy cakes with lush icing - oh dear) - but I have a week to get back on plan, as I've got a work do to go to tomorrow night, so will miss WI.

Brunch - a gorgeous three egg omelette with garlic mushrooms, spinach and HEA cheese - plus salad!
D - throwing a load of stir fry and other veg in together, plus some other leftovers, and will curry it - so I'm sure it will be ok LOL (famous last words)

Hope you've all had nice weekends x

Hi team - feel like I'm struggling with staying on plan at the moment - any advice for how to keep strong while surrounded by tempting naughty stuff?

You are not alone Lady F. I can’t tell you how many mince pies with extra thick cream I’ve eaten. This time of year is especially difficult, the shops are just loaded with goodies. I struggle to resist and have gained weight. I’m a stone heavier than I was in June!
I’ve decided to just be a bit kinder to myself and count the positives. So a meal on plan is a big positive. Not having biscuits at work is a positive. And hopefully all the positives will add up. So what I’m saying is focus on your positive actions and don’t dwell on the negative ones xx

I agree this time of year is harder to stick to plan. Cold weather and all the nice food makes it more difficult. I try to stick to healthy meals and allow myself naughty snacks at the weekend xx

Ive no idea how to stay good other than not be around temptation. My desk is beside the magic biscuit box that seems to get filled up all the time

Hi Sarah

bad I;m afraid, I forgot my healthy B and L noooo, they are sitting on the bench at home.

Still, as you say, it's just one day - and I think you're completely right, I need to loosen the reins a bit. Just hate the thought of sliding backwards - but not enough to stop me eating 4 chocolate chip cookies at lunch!

Talked to my GP by phone this afternoon (as you do, much easier than trying to get an appointment these days) and she has sent me a script for Orlistat to help counter the days when I veer off SW. She was really delighted with my losses so far though, and was very encouraging about SW - so, all good.

Anyone tried Orlistat?

Another busy day at work. Not had internet on my mobile all day due to the O2 issues.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g pate
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2tsp mayonnaise with curry powder, 125g chicken breast, 2 tomatoes
D = mushrooms, spring onions, chili, garlic, spinach , beansprouts with 150g noodles and soya sauce, 200g tuna in honey soya marinade

S= apple, blueberries and fat free yogurt, 1 chocolate oatie

Back