Susie's 2022 campaign

That’s good😃 I used to hate hangovers and they got worse as I got older!

Is that sort of it work wise now? X

That’s fantastic news!

There can’t be much left to sort out now x

Yep, nearly there now. Just the drive to fret about LOL - TG for St Johns Wort! :classic_roll_eyes:

And just spoke to an old mate who lives not far from my new house, so she'll be my first visitor, some time next week :).

I’m sure it’ll go ok lovely.

That will be nice😃 x

Well my lovelies what an 'interesting' afternoon...We finish at 5.30pm, and the Head of Finance came down at 5.20pm and basically told me not to come in for the next two days! It was couched in terms of "you struggle with the commute" etc but he knew there was a farewell party on Friday, and I offered to come in - but no, he watched while I left my security cards and laptop behind! So I had very little chance to say goodbye to the people who hadn't left - what an a**e!

We've all been messaging and ringing each other like mad - and TBH it does mean extra, much needed, packing time - but what a way to treat people. Glad to put it behind me.

So I'm turning into a big lush because I've opened wine (again) and I'm just going to completely relax tonight!

I’m sure that’s why they’ve done it. We shouldn’t of expected anything less from those horrible people!

You really are near to starting your new chapter😃 x

They ARE horrible - and the worst thing is, they pretend to be making a difference for young kids all over the world, when instead they couldn't run a loo roll.

Can't wait to give it a couple of days then add yet another scathing review on Glass Door. They don't deserve the funding they get.

Wow though i have to say it does sound about right for many companies. Youre leaving anyway, you cant start anything new so get out now in case you decide to cause damage or get up to mishchief.
Enjoy the next few days.

They definitely deserve another review! People should now how their employees get treated x

Everyone at work is really upset about it, and one woman who I thought would stay put told me she's now job hunting.

Ah well, not my problem anymore, got an exciting new adventure just about to start :D

Every time something bad happens there it’s just going to push more people to look for a new job. It’s so hard to work around negativity.

Is it Monday that you move? Sorry, I’ve forgotten, my brain doesn’t want to work today lol x

LOL my thoughts exactly Tipp :D

Didn't get much done yesterday, so all systems go here today - going to do both bedrooms, the bathroom, and start on the kitchen! Friends are piling round tomorrow morning to finish off, so should be all sorted by tomorrow night. Fingers crossed!

But first, coffee.

Here’s to a nice, productive day Susie😃 x

Been very productive so far. Bedrooms and bathroom done, and half the lounge, done all the laundry, bought a table top dishwasher (Susie doesn't do dishes lol - such a bargain, half price on eBay and brand new) and made a chicken curry to live off for the next few days.

But now I've got a bit of a headache and feeling stressed...so might have a little lie down :). Then back to it, I'm going to finish the lounge later, and make a start on the fridge and gadgets.

Back