Susie's 2022 campaign

Great to hear sleep pattern is getting a little better. Do you still have the appointment with the GP?

Do you still have the appointment with the GP?

Not yet, got to fill in the registration form, take it to the Centre with about 17 different forms of ID, wait two weeks, then apply for an appointment.

Well team I am SO proud of myself - everyone had pizza for lunch and I stuck to my low carb chicken coconut stew! :). I did have a huge helping though, so am over carbs/fat/protein - but nowhere near as bad as it could have been!

Last edited:
That’s great Susie! I only need a whiff of temptation or a fraction of stress to derail me. That’s a great win!😃

I don’t know why they would need 2 weeks to register you? Seems a long time. I hope you manage to get a quick appointment once you’re registered x

Catching up and you guys make me laugh. I'm greedy too! This week was a greedy week. Still 1lb down over all if I coubt 8 not 7 days in the week!

BPC - yuk.

Egg shake- yummy! An egg or two, hot water, coffee powder, spoonful of butter ( salted or unsalted depending on yr taste), splash of vanilla essence and whizz. The butter re-emulsifies so it's creamy. Done people add cream cheese. I have enough fat in ny body so I don't. I use it as a meal substitute not a drink.

Love being on the keto IF ride with you guys!

Is the new house much of a distance from where you are now?

About 7-8 mins drive, so won't take long come moving day :).

Catching up and you guys make me laugh. I'm greedy too! This week was a greedy week. Still 1lb down over all if I coubt 8 not 7 days in the week!

BPC - yuk.

Egg shake- yummy! An egg or two, hot water, coffee powder, spoonful of butter ( salted or unsalted depending on yr taste), splash of vanilla essence and whizz. The butter re-emulsifies so it's creamy. Done people add cream cheese. I have enough fat in ny body so I don't. I use it as a meal substitute not a drink. Love being on the keto IF ride with you guys!

Oooh thanks Ali I'll give that a try, I need to boost my fats. And well done on the loss - it all counts! x

Quite a low carb day for me after a few vinos last night, and lots of water to flush it all out :).

B - chicken, cheese, mayo, tea
L - bacon, cheese and herb omelette
D - l/o chicken coconut stew
S - 40g Lindt chocolate - but nice and early so hopefully it won't affect bedtime!

I’m surprised you wouldn’t be in the same catchment area after you move. Let us know if having the chocolate earlier helps tonight. Really hope it does the trick x

I’m surprised you wouldn’t be in the same catchment area after you move.

Apparently not, but it'll be good to have a surgery nearby anyway.

Well morning all - decided Sunday will be WI day, and happy to report a 6lb loss - after some bread and all the wine, so well pleased with that. Reset my stats, so they don't count my SW start weight, but I still managed to lose 3 stone with that, so 3.5 in total :).

Sleep was ok - RLS three times, but got off again ok, so the jury is still out on the chocolate.

B - just coffee i think
L - meatball casserole with cabbage
D - belly pork with more cabbage lol

Nice day here, so laundry and housework, then off to Sunderland to pick up a lovely teapot set from a FB seller.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies.

A horrid night's sleep again, no chocolate this time, so I don't think there's a link there. For years I've slept badly on a Sunday night, apprehensive about what Monday will bring I guess - but there's something so terribly lonely about wandering around the house at 4am to make a cup of tea. Oh well...

On the plus side, and hopefully I'm not imagining it, but my knees seem a little less painful this morning - and I've got a new linen tunic on today (thank eBay), and it's a lovely royal blue so at least my clothing is awake and loud :D.

B - sossies and eggs - but not hungry this morning, so might leave them for later
L - chicken and salad
D - breakfast

Have a good one, all.

The cauli cheese was LUSH! Link posted in the Recipes thread.

Up three times during the night so ended up getting about 5 1/2 hours, but feel ok. Got up early, did a load of washing, got the recycling put - it was all go!

It's funny you know, I was fretting a little bit overnight and this morning about an email from a senior manager, but spoke to my manager this morning and he was absolutely fine with my response and how I'm handling it. Need to not get so worried about stuff like that!

B - sossies and eggs, coffee
L - cauli cheese and leafy greens
D - chicken with celeriac chips (although they've pushed my carbs up!)

Have a good one!

I’m such a worrier that I still stress about things that happened 10 years ago lol x

I’m such a worrier that I still stress about things that happened 10 years ago lol x

Ah yes that sounds familiar :). Not a bad sleep last night although I woke up at half 12, convinced it was half three! I'm waking up about 6.30am but can't get back off for 30 mins because RLS is now visiting me in the mornings too. Ah well, gives me a bit of extra time in the mornings. I was the first one at work this morning!

Just plugged in my food to MFP and found to my horror that an orange pepper is 34g carbs! :classic_eek: . I'm up a pound this morning so need to get more spinach and other leafy greens into me, will pick some up on the way home.

B - cauli cheese - it just keeps on giving - and coffee
L - chicken and avocado
D - chorizo and sauteed cabbage

Have a good day all x

Back