Susie's 2022 campaign

You describe the fishy pasta so well susie! :-D

LOL can you tell I write for a living? :D

Well happy days the scales are on the move downwards, not sure why - possibly because I limited the syns to around 10? I feel more comfortable with that so will stick with it for a while. But must ensure I eat 50% veg with each meal, esp green leafy veg - I'm sure that helps.

B - brown roll (HEB) with ham, coffee (milk 1 syn)
L - SW curry cake (rice, dahl, eggs - all free) and salad, yog, banana, pear
D - chicken and beef slow cooker casserole with skinny rice and loads of veg in it :)
S - maybe some gingernuts and hot chocolate...

Have a lovely day, all xx

Oooh gingernuts. . Yum. I've only got rich teas in the cupboard (because even if I eat the whole packet - its not THAT bad :D - not that you ever want to eat an entire packet of rich teas!!).

Stackhead said:
Oooh gingernuts. . Yum. I've only got rich teas in the cupboard (because even if I eat the whole packet - its not THAT bad :D - not that you ever want to eat an entire packet of rich teas!!).

Oh I could easily eat a whole packet of Rich Tea, as long as I had a big enough mug of coffee to dunk them all in!! :D xx

Stackhead said:
Dipping in tea is wrong - dipping in Ribena is the only acceptable form of Rich Tea dunking (despite the name!)

Eww, I'd never dunk in tea, and certainly not Ribena, lol. It has to be black, sugarless coffee! :D xx

Eww, I'd never dunk in tea, and certainly not Ribena, lol. It has to be black, sugarless coffee! :D xx

Well as coffee is wrong on all levels, the ruination of rich teas by being dipped in such an evil brew is mis-use of the highest level. I'd suggest you go to the corner and think about what you've done.

LOL I dunk in (milk) coffee too, so sorry Stackie but it's 2 to 1 :).

And as for the whole dunking in Ribena thing :)eek:)...I'm sure there are pills for that :D

LOL I dunk in (milk) coffee too, so sorry Stackie but it's 2 to 1 :).

And as for the whole dunking in Ribena thing :)eek:)...I'm sure there are pills for that :D

right.png

LOL can you tell I write for a living? :D Well happy days the scales are on the move downwards, not sure why - possibly because I limited the syns to around 10? I feel more comfortable with that so will stick with it for a while. But must ensure I eat 50% veg with each meal, esp green leafy veg - I'm sure that helps. B - brown roll (HEB) with ham, coffee (milk 1 syn) L - SW curry cake (rice, dahl, eggs - all free) and salad, yog, banana, pear D - chicken and beef slow cooker casserole with skinny rice and loads of veg in it :) S - maybe some gingernuts and hot chocolate... Have a lovely day, all xx

Lovely Day :) Im not following EESP but am doing EE with only S Fruit n Veg this week to see if it makes a difference! X

Stackhead said:
Well as coffee is wrong on all levels, the ruination of rich teas by being dipped in such an evil brew is mis-use of the highest level. I'd suggest you go to the corner and think about what you've done.

Heehee, I'm not in the least bit repentant - I'll be over here in the corner with my lovely coffee! :D xx

There's definitely something... speshul... about you, Stacey :p

You definitely need to rest your knees lovely, we don't want anything happening to you!! Be careful! :)

Still haven't tried fishy!pasta (ended up having a treat meal last night (buns from the posh bunshop. Yuuuuuum! (and that's a treat....!! what are you doing to us, Diet!?!!) but she's not wrong about them basically tasting of nothing (when rinsed!!) and just taking up the taste of the food/sauce. It's the best 6 calories I've ever spent for the noodles :D

You definitely need to rest your knees lovely, we don't want anything happening to you!! Be careful! :)

Awww thanks sweetie - the knee does feel slightly better today, no exercise and lots of Jointex pills :)

Habit Breaking Time again - it's Friday therefore it must be wine night :eek: . This is Day 23 of no grog so I thought "No, I'll have a sweet treat instead" - so am enjoying some of the gorgeous Waitrose raspberry and blackcurrant frozen yogurt. The whole tub is 20 syns - but I think half will do :D.

Bloody silly thing to be having in such cold weather though :D

Anyone got a recipe for SW tagine?

Awww thanks sweetie - the knee does feel slightly better today, no exercise and lots of Jointex pills :) Habit Breaking Time again - it's Friday therefore it must be wine night :eek: . This is Day 23 of no grog so I thought "No, I'll have a sweet treat instead" - so am enjoying some of the gorgeous Waitrose raspberry and blackcurrant frozen yogurt. The whole tub is 20 syns - but I think half will do :D. Bloody silly thing to be having in such cold weather though :D Anyone got a recipe for SW tagine?

Only 2 listed...

image-1870882735.jpg

image-2791739590.jpg

hope that helps? X

Habit Breaking Time again - it's Friday therefore it must be wine night :eek: . This is Day 23 of no grog so I thought "No, I'll have a sweet treat instead" - so am enjoying some of the gorgeous Waitrose raspberry and blackcurrant frozen yogurt. The whole tub is 20 syns - but I think half will do :D.

Bloody silly thing to be having in such cold weather though :D

Well done on avoiding wine & I think might have to go to Waitrose for the frozen yogurt :)

Oh brill thanks Serena! I must say, i do love the Tesco tagine and it's only 1 syn per tablespoon, so might get some of that (soooo lazy).

And Shelley - you SO have to get the frozen yogurt - I love the chocolate best, but imagine the choc and raspberry together omg l.u.s.h! :D

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like frozen yogurt/ice cream!!!! X

Afternoon all

Continuing the ice cream theme (Serena love, I'll have your share any day :D), I've scored a cheap Gino D'Acampo ice cream maker on eBay so my Muller Light icicle nightmares are over woohoo :D

Lovely easygoing day here -

B - nice omelette with spinach, bacon and cheese (HEA) and tea
L - leftover beef and chicken stew, packed full of veg, mint Muller Light
D - not sure - something clever with mince - maybe a lasagne
S - fruit - and maybe some toast (HEB) or Alpen Lights.

Did I mention I've got a job interview on Tuesday? Really good job, a bit more money, and away from Stinky Pants boss - so, cross fingers x

Oooh I've just snagged an air fryer too - again, less than half price - really looking forward to trying it out, I've wanted one for ages! :D

Last edited:
Back