Susie's 2022 campaign

Only ordered it today Rach :D But will let you know once it arrives! :)

Just home from work and I am officially starving.com!!! Leftover sossies and eggs for me, because they're quick! :)

Morning all

Horrible weather today :(. But all is well on the food front -

B - last of the bean omelette pie thing (TG), coffee (milk 1)
L - the lush chilli, spinach and sausage pasta i made last night
D - pork and mash
S - banana, clementine, plum, yogurt

FYI Asda is stocking a new Muller Light - coconut with lime - it's Ok, not bitey enough for me.

Sxx

Hi Susie!

Don't know if you remember me from the Atkins forum a couple of years ago? Some of my lost weight has, erm, found me :(, so I'm back on the diet trail again, which is how I found that you're here and doing so FABULOUSLY!:D Huge, HUGE congrats on the weight you've lost so far - I'm so glad you've found a plan that's workable and giving you such great results.

Keep it up...you're smashing it! :D

Hi Scrumbles - of course I remember you! And TY for your kind words, I am really enjoying SW.

Welcome to a really lovely part of Minis - these ladies are so fab,you will love it here :D

There's lots of calorie counters here, so you will be in good company - and then there's me, as per usual I just natter on about life and the universe :D

Sx

In a very entertaining way :D

Why thank 'ee kindly :D

Yesterday was good foodwise until I got home, then I just ate and ate - most of it syn free but I really don't know what triggered it! I had loads of cheese too, and chocolate, there's my syns for the week gone! So - no more chocolate in the house!

Doing SP from today until Tuesday to try and win back a bit of a loss...

B - egg, bacon and spinach, coffee (milk - 1)
L - tuna, beans and spinach with chilli flakes
D - chicken and mediterranean veg
S - Fruit

Completely underwhelmed by the eclipse today - it's so cold and grey here already, and it just went a bit more cold and grey :(.

The eclipse was pants here too - cloudy grey gloom meant it got bit darker & that was it ;)

Sorry the munchies got you yesterday. But SP could get you back on track with loads of fluid & some Leslie :D

I'm trying really hard to get 1/2 speed on every plate. Think I've got bit lax. So thought if aimed for 1/2 it'd be a least 1/3?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies

Been a cold and miserable day here blah, but I've been busy listing lots of clothes and stuff on eBay, and doing a couple of job apps.

Alas, also eating - the munchies are still with me, and I've not done SP after all - so, I anticipate a gain on Monday night. But I'm not too bothered (well, I will be, but am trying not to get too worked up about it) because I know that this overeating challenge is a problem that isn't just going to go away overnight - and that I just cannot have chocolate or biscuits in the house!

Getting at least 1/3 of veg on my plate is fine, but I'm going to have to find tips on how to stop myself from heading back to the kitchen for more dinner - tips that work for me! Waiting 20 minutes doesn't register, nor does chewing 20 times or putting my fork down between bites or not watching TV while I read....

B - egg and bacon, milk (2)
L - tomato and cheese pasta (HEXA)
D - baked beans, tuna and potato with spinach, and more cheese (6)
S - clementines, banana on toast (HEXB), frozen yogurt, chocolate (8)

Hope you're all keeping warm!

Morning all

A nice sleep in again this morning, and just a few chores to do and a bit of house cleaning - got an agent coming round tomorrow to give me an idea of how much I might rent my flat out for.

B - bacon and eggs, milk (2)
L - Evil slimming tomatoes and miracle noodle stew :)
D - Same as L
S - Maybe some frozen yogurt, clementines

Am psyching myself up for a gain tomorrow, although secretly hoping for the 2 1/2 lbs that will take to Club 10!

Yey for lie-ins :) Hope the agent brings good news! Evil tomatoes?!

Evil tomatoes?!

Shelley's phrase for my miracle noodle stew, which seems to erm 'clean me out' :). Last ditch effort before tomorrow's WI!

Am dithering again about early retirement to France or continuing to live in the UK. There are pros and cons for both - but on sheer affordability, France wins hands down - a lovely 3 bed village house for £30K and plenty of savings to fall back on. Even a basic 1 bed flat in East Sussex would take all my savings and more, and means I'd have to keep on working for another 14 years. I was worried about private healthcare costs in France but have found some much cheaper quotes for full cover...so might look into renting there for a few months and see how I get on, once the NZ house sells.

Am psyching myself up for a gain tomorrow, although secretly hoping for the 2 1/2 lbs that will take to Club 10!

Good luck for tomorrow night. Have the munchies been a bit better? Was trying to think about what you could do to help in the evening? Do you have the "little book of light bites" its all snacks & lots are free and speed foody so really great for nibbling on. I try and distract myself when I think oh what can I eat now - I usually make a drink, then read a thread on here or watch something about food or exercise on YouTube. Then seems to be hours later and I haven't scoffed anything!

Shelley's phrase for my miracle noodle stew, which seems to erm 'clean me out' :). Last ditch effort before tomorrow's WI!

:8855: if it works we may all be resorting to evil stew ;)

Am dithering again about early retirement to France or continuing to live in the UK. There are pros and cons for both - but on sheer affordability, France wins hands down - a lovely 3 bed village house for £30K and plenty of savings to fall back on. Even a basic 1 bed flat in East Sussex would take all my savings and more, and means I'd have to keep on working for another 14 years. I was worried about private healthcare costs in France but have found some much cheaper quotes for full cover...so might look into renting there for a few months and see how I get on, once the NZ house sells.

Is the plan to rent your current place for a while whilst you explore your options? I love the idea of France / Italy but the NHS and social care in the UK is very comforting when I think about my old age (although who knows what either will be like in the 20 odd years until I'm retired?!) Will you leave your current job no matter what? If so a long holiday / recce in France could be a good way to explore the options more closely x

Back