Susie's 2022 campaign

Welcome back gorgeous! Missed you! :D So glad you had a great and very meaningful time. Can't wait to hear all your news!

Well done on your loss!!! Extra huge hugs :D xxxxxxx

Yay! Welcome back! Well done on loss x

Eurggghhhh jetlag is a real mother, it stole yesterday! But I think I'm emerging from it now, which is lucky because I've got work tomorrow, and I don't think the new boss would appreciate me zzzzzzz-ing at my desk this early in our relationship :D

Did a big Tesco order yesterday, which should be here any mo, full of good CC stuff - so it's back to farty oats and fruit for brekkie, salads and soups for lunch, and slow cooker veg meals for dinner. I also ordered 10 different shower gels...note to self, do not do grocery shopping while jetlagged...:eek:

Had a lovely start to the day - Orby has now properly recognised me as her one true slave and curled up under the duvet with me. Soooo cute! :)

Hello! I was just wondering where you buy Joe's sausages from? I've been reading your menus and they seem to keep popping up :)

You're doing very well, BTW! Keep going!

LOL very true on both counts :D

I do like a wide variety of shower gels at home, and now I've got them! Imperial Leather has brought out a new Indulgence range and if I'm honest it was more about the packaging than what's in them :eek: - I am a marketer's wet dream....but the one I used today smelled very nice too :)

Can't wait to get home, my heart's not in the job today.

Afternoon all

Still feeling a bit zonked and think I have successfully convinced the new boss that I'm a dribbling idiot! :eek: Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight...

Menu is good today though -

B - egg on toast, coffee
L - Tesco bulgar wheat, feta and chickpea salad
D - Thai green curry and cauli rice; with stuffed mushrooms (ricotta and spinach - Tesco again)
S - Spicy lentil dip on Kallo rice cake thins; apple; banana

Total 1512 - I've allowed 1900 but won't get there today!

Morning all

A bit of a fail for dinner last night, with a small pizza being demolished - but am back on cc today -

B - Dole porridge with pineapple and coconut, latte
L - Spinach, celeriac, creme fraiche and herb soup, ciabatta bread, side salad, 3 citrus dressing
D - Sausage and mash
S - yogurt, apple, tangerine

Work has accelerated away again so will catch up with diaries a bit later xxx

Lunch sounds scrummy - is that a homemade soup?

It wasn't hun - it's a Waitrose one - and today is one from Yorkshire Provender - they were on sale - I normally prefer to make my own because there's too much salt in commercial soups for me!

Afternoon all

Been a busy couple of days, am really REALLY looking forward to the weekend - where I've got nothing to do but loads of laundry (sigh) and then a friend is coming over tonight for prosecco and gossip (yaye). Just a 1lb loss for me today but better than a poke in the eye, etc (especially after that pizza!) :D. Might try and do a couple of 5:2 days next week with the now world famous Susie's Courgette Soup :D

B - treat brekkie - two sossies, egg, bacon on bread, latte
L - just fruit and yogurt, still full from brekkie
D - summer garden soup, baguette, side salad with cottage cheese
A - prosecco :D

Sxxx

It does, doesn't it - I can't wait :D Been madly rushing round here - our students are providing the choir and a mini orchestra for a big charity single being done by Classic FM. Great event for us, but lots of work for me :)

Susie is back! :woohoo: Hiya!

Prosseco and catch up sounds lovely! And how exciting about your students! The hard work will all be worth it when you see the outcome :D

Really fancy sausage and mash now.... peas were present, yes?

Well life never pans out the way you hope eh?

My mate came round on Friday but left early because she said she'd caught some tummy bug and wasn't feeling well - then I started to feel cr*p, and been on the loo since (sorry if tmi!). Just had some toast so let's hope it travels normally through my system and not at supersonic speed! :D

Beautifully sunny day here :)

Oh no! :( There seem to be a few of these bugs going round, I feel like I should be wearing a face mask, lol. Hope you feel better soon, Susie. :) xx

Back