Susie's 2022 campaign

Well done for not picking up the biscuits or crackers yesterday, you're totally right to be proud of yourself :D

I did slip later Emmy and had some chocolate oops - but you do get syns on SP and otherwise I've been completely 100%.

Another SP day today -

B - eggs, SW sossies, carrot and swede mash leftovers
L - spicy beef casserole and broccoli
D - pork and cauli mash
S - bean dip and carrots

Also v pleased because my el cheapo yogurt maker (£9) worked a treat overnight, it came out very creamy once I'd let the whey drip off for a couple of hours this morning. All ready for breakfast with fruit tomorrow morning :D

Fantastic menu for today :)

And as for the chocolate, as you say we get syns on SP days too, so they're there to be used :)

LOL yeah although I do remember in the mists of time (like, Wednesday...!) saying I wasn't having ANY syns :eek:.

Oh well...I'm not expecting a loss, don't feel any different, so any other result will be a happy surprise!

I've been doing SP weekends too just because I find it easier to do them than when at work. Which yoghurt maker do you have? That is bargainous for a gadget! I am sure you will have a loss - some people don't lose when they have no syns! They are there to be used.

Snow it's this one - Cookshop Electric Yoghurt Yogurt Maker 100% Natural Home Made Sauce Dip Timer | eBay

It doesn't work with soya milk - but I mixed in a litre of UHT skim milk with 2 ts greek yogurt and 3 tsp skim milk powder, popped it on about 8pm and at 7am this morning it was the thickness of regular yogurt. Warning - the alarm goes off after about 10 hours if you don't turn the dial! Then I tipped out into a sieve lined with a coffee filter, and voila - greek yogurt :).

Change of plan for lunch - home made burger with courgetti noodles tossed in chilli fry light and with a squish of chilli puree on top - YUM! That's a side plate, by the way :)

003.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all

Looking forward to WI - I was 100% on SP on the weekend, and a sneaky WI this morning showed 300 on the scales, from 308 last Monday night - but I do put on weight during the day, up to about 5lbs (!), and there's a difference between my scales and the SW ones - so I have no idea which way it will go!

B - yummy spinach, ham, herby omelette with cheese (HEXA), plus tea (1)
L - bean dip with carrots and cucumber sticks; 1/2 melon with homemade yogurt (it is so creamy and lush mmm!)
D - not sure - maybe my spicy slow cooker meal?
S - chocolate :D (10)

Have a good day all xxx

Looking forward to seeing how you do at weigh in today :D

Courgetti is delicious, I tried it for the first time last week and it was yum :D

Good luck, Susie! How awesome would it be to get to Two Town?! Fingers crossed for you hun x

Thank you all, lovelies - am really chuffed, I lost 3 1/2lbs and got Slimmer of the Week :D

So am now only 2 1/2lbs away from my Club 10 and 5 will take me into the 200s!!! :D So happy to have found a solution for the weekends!

Dinner is turkey with mash and CHEESE :D

wow well done susie that is fabulous x x x

Well done hun, you did fantastic this week. I don't know much about Sw plans, is the one you followed last week something you can follow all the time? Seems like it suited you, did you find it ok? Anyway, hurrah for all your shiny awards on the horizon too!

Arrgh had typed my response and the cat walked over the keyboard - how does she know exactly where the delete button is?!!!

Anyhoo...thanks all!!!

Essie it's called Speed-Protein and is basically low carb - no taters, pasta, bread - well, you can have them and syn them but I avoided them most of the time - and it was only two days LOL. But I can definitely do it every weekend so hopefully that's the way forward to beating eating rubbish both days! :D

Will just do dinner and then catch up on your news x

Back