Susie's 2022 campaign

So chuffed for you hun, your doing amazing xxx

Hooray - well done Susie:D

Morning all :)

Did my measurements this morning and I've lost 4 inches off each vital (including my big tum!) so am very happy :D

B - egg, 2 bacon, 2 toast (HEXB + 4), latte (HEXA + 2)
L - turkey salad with low fat caesar dressing (2), melon and yogurt
D - SW sossies and beans with spinach
S - plums, apple, yogurt

Have a great day!

Brilliant! :)

Thank you all, lovelies - am really chuffed, I lost 3 1/2lbs and got Slimmer of the Week :D

So am now only 2 1/2lbs away from my Club 10 and 5 will take me into the 200s!!! :D So happy to have found a solution for the weekends!

Dinner is turkey with mash and CHEESE :D

Blooming marvellous - well done :D

Arrgh had typed my response and the cat walked over the keyboard - how does she know exactly where the delete button is?!!!

Well done Orbit :8855:
Awww thanks all - it has just hit me, this is the most I've ever lost :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: :D

So pleased for you and the brilliant thing I've found about SW is that you don't get miserable & bored and lose the plot. Especially as its a diet that allows cheesy mash :D

Thanks all :D Feeling full as a bull tonight after a thrown together cottage cheese quiche thing with baked beans and leftover squash mash - odd but tasted fine.

Also tried the Linda McCartney red onion free sossies, not bad - although I much prefer the SW ones :)

And just had mint and choc flake yog ice cream, mmmm :)

Where do you get the SW sausages from, Susie? Always nice to feel full up and you managed to make your odd quiche sound yummy, especially with squash mash, nommm.

Well done on your inch loss! 4 inches is fantastic!!!!

Started 20/01/15
19.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Afternoon all and thanks for your kind posts - am working at the other office and not had a moment to scratch my nose! :)

B - bean and mash omelette, coffee (milk 1)
L - salad - carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber - with 2tbsp lightest mayo (2?) and three free sossies
D - chicken korma (1/2 for yog) and coconut rice (2)
S - apple, orange, yog, chocolate OR crackers and cheese (HEXA and HEXB)

Just got a cheap fitness tracker to see if i use it enough to warrant buying a more expensive one - Microsoft has just launched its one - £130!!! Mine cost £10 :D

Back