Susie's 2022 campaign

Fantastic! Great work! You are doing awesome :)

Started 20/01/15
21.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% -
2st -

Yey Susie! Such a great feeling breaking out of the 300s! You're doing fab xxxx

Morning ladies and thanks for the kind wishes :)

Had a terrible night's sleep (worrying about work, I guess) but am still feeling very upbeat and chipper today because I feel slimmer today :D Even managed to stuff the boobs into a new 42DD bra - because it's new it still has all its support and I thought they were going to come right up to my chin :banana dancer: :D My shoes are getting a bit loose too! Got my ibody on too, to see how it goes. Can't get wifi at work so I can't sync yet to see how much sleep I actually did get!

It's also 87 days since I stopped smoking, and 90 days since no alcohol :D

B - SW sossie sandwich with puree instead of sauce - bread HEXB + 4, milk 2
L - beans, potato, carrot, sweet potato, spinach mess with herbs and chilli
D - spinach lasagne mmm (one of my favs)
S - orange, kiwifruit, yogurt, plus might have some bikkies later for syns

Have a lovely day xxx

Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep, but hurrah for perkier boobies. All those days of not smoking, drinking and getting your eating in control is majorly changing your life, major kudos to you!

Thanks honey :D

Well I've downloaded the info from the iBody and it says I got lots more deep sleep than i thought - but shows i was active (moving about) quite a few times - I think this is fascinating!

I also did 3,050 steps - not much I know, but that was just to set a low baseline :)

Just waiting for the lasagne to cook, can't wait!

Awesome loss there babe and hope the bra was comfy! I ordered a bracelet thingy from ******* on Sunday and am excitedly awaiting its arrival. I'm always fascinated with the stats on my phone but that relies on me carrying it everywhere including the loo at work lol xx

The stats from my Fitbit and my sleep patterns always fascinate me

I loved logging on in the morning to see my sleep pattern. And my FitBit has a vibrate alarm (you wear it on your wrist overnight) so it can wake you up. I might start wearing it again to see how shaun affects sleep.

You're going to start getting really competitive about steps :-D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

well done susie that is great with the no smoking and drinking and the healthy eating its brill x x

I'm happy to report that I lost another 2 1/2lbs at WI tonight, so got my 2 1/2 stone badge, met my Minis March target and got into the 200s!!! Woohoo!!!!

I still can't believe that I've lost so much already, I just look at my stats and pinch myself :D

Blooming Fabulous - so pleased for you. You are so smashing it on so many fronts:bighug:

Can't believe you've controlled food , cigarettes and alcohol :worthy:

Just waiting for the lasagne to cook, can't wait!

What time do I need to get there for? :8855:

morning susie
how are you today x x

Morning sweetie - and all other forum sweeties :D

All is good here, I spent a couple of hours at the other office this morning, then got the last of the eBay parcels off, so that's that done (until I clean out the cupboards again this weekend LOL)!

Everyone has brought eggs in so am busy calculating the syns on each haha - but they don't mind, they're all so supportive and always ask how I got on every Tuesday morning :). I think that the M&S chocolate crisp nests are just 2 1/2 syns each. The box is 125g, there's 12 in a box, making them 10.4 grams each, and it's 476 cals per 100 - so from that I got 52 cals per nest - someone please check and see if this is right, because I am pants at maths!

B - two beef and cheese roll ups, apple, coffee (milk 2)
L - lasagne, yog, apple
D - chicken and chilli tomato pasta
S - chocolate :D

Have a good day all xxx

lovely day again sweetie x x x

Hey hun well done you are doing fab, your food sounds yummy too :)

xxxx

Wish I had known you were selling your spiralizer, I want one.

Oh hun I didn't even think of asking people here, sorry! but in the end it went for £28 and you can buy a new one for that :)

I ordered the ibody too but mine never arrived yet, beginning to wonder if it will. Xx

I've had problems with mine not syncing automatically when I connect it to the PC - I had to download the software again - and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I keep having problems, do you want it to try out to see if you like it?

Just had my evening snack - a bag of crisps (7) and two Hifis (HEXB), so with my other syns (one choc crisp nest 2.5, milk 2), I've done quite well on the syn front today. Also had one of those "You've lost so much weight" comments from a work person I haven't seen for over a month, helped by the 42DD minimiser bra I can now fit into :D. You know, my boobies now sit so high I feel I could rest a cup of tea on them! :D

Felt quite teary (with happiness) earlier - I'm just so grateful I tried SW, because it fits me (and so many others) really well :)

I LOVE SW (When my head is all right to follow it) so glad its working for you. xxx

Back