Susie's 2022 campaign

I don't know how you turned down a peanut butter cookie, I couldn't lol. :D

Me neither!

Fate was on my side as the lady brought them in yesterday and so only one left in tin I looked and was tempted but then someone else said oh are there any left & I generously let her have the one :D

If there had been two it could have been a whole different story :8855:

Afternoon all

Not at work today after a ghastly night, with 2 asthma attacks keeping me up most of the night. Feel better now apart from a throbbing headache, will go back to bed soon.

Not much on the menu front -

B - nothing
L - baked potato with baked beans
D - chicken with veg

Will catch up later xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Get well soon wishes weaving their way to you, Susie xxx hope tomorrow is better xxx

Hi Susie, hope you're feeling better by now. xx

Evening all

Feeling a bit better, thanks for all the good wishes, you lovely peeps. The doc said he was seeing loads of cases because of the poor air quality :eek:. He wants me to have another allergy scratch test done, the last one was 23 years ago (oops) :). Anyhoo, apparently the lungs will get better once they get rid of the muck I've been inhaling for 37 years, it will just take time. Also feeling a bit happier about Orbit, she upchucked at 5am again so I made a dash to Pets At Home and bought some raw meat stuff and decent dry food - which she turned her nose up at initially but has just had a load yaye! :)

Ate a fair bit yesterday but it was all syn free, so I'm Ok with that. Need to get on to SP from Saturday and get some pounds off for Monday! Dinner is turkey escalope, dipped in egg and couscous and baked in the oven - never tried it before but a group member tried the scotch eggs and said they were lush.

Later - think I was supposed to soak the couscous first! That may have been a magnificent kitchen fail :D . The turkey was lovely - but very crunchy! LOL.

Last edited:
aww least you know next time susie glad you feel better soon love x x

Thanks Chezzie, still wheezy but got a good night's sleep - and it's nearly the weekend yaye!

B - melon and coconut yog, coffee (1/2 for the yog, milk 1)
L - SW chicken pizzaola (not very organised this morning)
D - veggie stirfry

Have a good one xxxx

Yay for a good night's sleep! That sometimes makes all the difference when you're feeling under the weather.

LOL, did the couscous stay raw? Oh dear. I imagine that WAS very crunchy. Ah well, at least you know for next time!

aww glad you had a good sleep love i was like susie when i stopped smoking i felt worst at first then when it cleared i felt great x x

great menu again x x

Back