Susie's 2022 campaign

I lost one pound - again. I think it's the pasta, I'm one of those people who has to go lightly on the carbs - the consultant is the same.

So - am going to try a more meat and veg diet while I'm away and see how I get on!

I lost one pound - again. I think it's the pasta, I'm one of those people who has to go lightly on the carbs - the consultant is the same.

So - am going to try a more meat and veg diet while I'm away and see how I get on!

Fab to another pound gone but did I just read that right whilst you're on hols in Italy you're going to avoid pasta :8855:

Although the Italians don't do pasta in the way we do and actually a wee pasta course there followed by meat & veg main works well :D

Well it all adds up, eh? :)

The aim is to eat pasta as the prima course with tomato sauce, but of course I'll probably end up with great big platefuls dripping with cheese...:)

Life would be much easier if cheese and chocolate had the same calories as lettuce.

Congrats for the loss, one pound is great and a loss is always better than nothing or a gain :)

well done susie on your 1lb loss a loss is a loss on gone in the fat bin ohh good news with the NZ house things looking good .... oh i hope you see something you love in italy x x x

Morning all

Busy morning - plus doing last minute plans for Italy, which is all very exciting, i can't wait :D

B - egg and bacon, milk (1)
L - turkey escalope and salad (caesar dressing 1, breadcrumbs 4)
D - tomato and chilli courgetti
No syns - am going to see just how flexible syns can be, stack em up for the weekend!

Sxx

Ooops had some syns :). I just fell into my 2 hifis and a couple of biscuits routine after dinner, which was different from what I posted too - a rather nice concoction of mushroom rice, spinach and mushrooms with the SW quiche mixture (cottage cheese and three eggs) poured over and baked for 30 mins - got two massive helpings out of it, and there's less in the fridge to go off while I'm away :).

Ooops sorry forgot you don't like the dreaded shrooms (more for me heehee) :D

I'm trying to work out how many syns there will be in a glass of my friend's home made limoncello - maybe if I start at 1000 and work back :D. And just organised a dinner out with about 8 people for Friday, starting at a lovely bar called Miro. I think prosecco may be called for!

hahaha i had to lol shelly at that comment

ohh susie not long before you go now hun

ohh susie not long before you go now hun

Buona giornata tutti! :D

One more sleep Chezzie!!! :D I'm so looking forward to this - and all the plans and appointments are coming together now, with dinners out on Friday AND Saturday and all the transport sorted - the lovely man who runs the hotel in Pescara is coming to pick us up, bless him, then it's a bus the next day to Vasto (very pretty coastal small city) for the next two nights :D.

Sorry to sound dramatic but I'm so excited to feel like I'm on the verge of a new life - which it is, I guess! This is the first holiday away since July last year (also Abruzzo lol), apart from NZ which wasn't really much of a holiday, with the memorials and house clearing, etc.

I'll try and be good on the food front, stick to tomatoey pastas, meat dishes and salads - and I've even got a packet of Hifis to take with me!

B - leftover shroom rice omelettey thing, plus coffee (milk 1)
L - cottage cheese and salad, yog, apples
D - turkey and roasted red pepper noodles with mint oil (8)

Have a lovely day! xxx

Back