Susie's 2022 campaign

Well I love your supportive comments but it went to hell in a handcart last night, I demolished a whole packet of biscuits! :classic_eek::classic_oops:. Hopefully my very light lunch and dinner went some way to mitigating the damage! Weirdly today there's no damage on the scales (yet) and I FEEL lighter. this losing weight malarky is a strange business! :)

B - egg, bacon, spinach, coffee
L - yesterday's squash and veg with tuna, or chicken if there's any in the fridge
D - roasted broccoli and other veg in an eggy bake thing

Sxx

Well I love your supportive comments but it went to hell in a handcart last night, I demolished a whole packet of biscuits!

Oops :classic_roll_eyes:

Well done for getting straight back to it, food for today looks good.

And we're still in the handcart...I ate so much rubbish at lunchtime, I can't even begin to start confessing!

Green tea for dinner to try and flush some of it out...

We all have those days!! If losing weight was easy, everyone would be thin!! I know that one bad day can make us forget how far we have come. You have been phenomenal this year!! And you will continue to be! It's just a bad day.
Do you find the weekends are easier because you aren't at work surrounded by food??

Thanks El - and yes I definitely find it easier at home, as long as I make sure I don't bring rubbish home with me - which happily tonight, I didn't :).

And we're still in the handcart...I ate so much rubbish at lunchtime, I can't even begin to start confessing!

Green tea for dinner to try and flush some of it out...
😹sitting right beside you in that handcart..budge over sis I need more space for the crap I've been eating..oh well, we'll be good tomorrow..I'll stay in bed all day, that should work! X

------> makes room for Tibbs :)

Yes staying in bed sounds like a plan! Sadly I didn't get a lie in, the postie came at silly o'clock, but managed to get an hour's snooze with Stella on the sofa before lunch. All the laundry's out and I'm just praying it doesn't rain!

B - tea, not hungry - all the crappy carbs I ate yesterday (let's just say that pastry featured heavily!) gave me a sore tum :(
L - eggs, bacon and my HEA cheese on HEB toast (more carbs oops)
D - veg bake - spinach, broccoli, kale, beetroot - bit of an experiment with the beetroot but it needed to be used up. Might eat it with salad - lettuce, toms, cucumber - and that's my 7 speed foods for the day.

Need to get some water and green tea down me - only done 1 litre (which is 4 glasses, thank you Google LOL) so far.

Have a good one, my fellow munchkins x

I like roasted beetroot😋 40deg in our garden so having no problem with water today other than swishing around😂 Does a heavy carb day make you crave more? I can't stop dreaming about pizza & bread after last night and have fallen out the handcart again..if I spy it I'm eating it head is on at the minute🙀 x

40 degrees?!!! Phee-ewww that's hot. It's warm here today, although not that hot!

Yes Sis when I eat carbs I always crave more, I'm best off avoiding them altogether :classic_frown:. And I was the same last night - the cookie monster struck bigtime - I'd even thrown half a packet out, then fished it out of the bin FFS...

The veggie bake worked out well though, the whole tray was six servings so I've got plenty for work tomorrow.

B - lush - two skinny burgers with half my HEA cheese and an egg on top of each
L - bok choi, broccoli, carrot and cauli rice stir fry
D - egg bake or more stir fry

Also ordered an early birthday present, a Ninja mini chopper. Wanted one for ages - I love Ninja products, and I always fancy making breaded stuff and sauces/dips but can't be bothered doing a small amount in my Ninja food processor, so well pleased with it.

Keep cool, lovelies!

Have any of you tried hula hooping? A woman posted before and after pics on the PoN FB page and the excess skin round her tummy has all disappeared!

Bin fishing. Oh Susie. We’ve all been there xxxx well done forngetting back into things with a veggie bake.

Hula hooping sounds fun. Presumably not too expensive and can easily be done at home... space allowing !! I hate excess skin. Not too bad at the mo, but the more I lose the morenit became an issue...

Thanks Claire - the padded hoops (essential apparently to avoid bruising :classic_eek:) are about £17. I'll think about it for now.

But it did occur to me that the vibroplate is helping - I noticed the fat just above my knees and on my arms seems to be reducing, and I think it must be all that shaking! :).

Too hot for lunch, just drinking flavoured water and green tea. I bought the Twinings Cold Infuse bags, but Sainsbury's has just brought some out too and they're much cheaper.

Hey sorry to hear you have been struggling a bit, well done for keeping going though. That's interesting about the hula hooping, i would defo be willing to give it a try as my lose skin is horrendous. Let me know how you get on with it if you try. I know what you mean about being too hot for tea, I've been making up a big batch of green tea and then keeping it in the fridge, it's quite refreshing with a bit of ice and lemon.

Hope this week goes well :)

I must think about a hula hoop too.
Susie was it you that and quiche with sweet potato crust. I need to do it for one of my classes this week as we have a few with coeliac disease, is it just sliced sweet potato and do you then pre cook it before you add the filling...thanks.

Thanks Clareel - my problem is work, there's just so much food on offer, most of it bad!

And yes Tippy it was my post about the sweet potato crust, it's yummy, give it a whirl. I just peeled and sliced the sweet potato quite thinly, no need to cook before hand - and I gave the baking dish a good spray with Frylight before I added the SP. I did try and put the SP round the edge but you could also just layer it.

Well girls, if I wasn't an atheist I'd be praying for thanks because I maintained after a week of bad stuff every day! After consuming pork pies, sossie rolls, samosas, two packets of biscuits, toasted sandwiches and other terrible stuff, I am VERY happy with a maintain :).

Birthday tomorrow, and I've already planned the treat - coffee and cheesecake with a friend - then back on it properly on Wednesday.

Wednesday is also the job interview, so think positive thoughts at 10am! :)

Have a great birthday. Is this interview a face to face one?

Yes hun it's the second interview for the same job, I'm meeting the registrar and the current PR Manager.

Then a mate and I are driving on down to St Leonards for lunch :).

Morning all - a nice leisurely start to the day, with an appallingly bad breakfast but back on it now for the rest of the week.

Not much exciting happening for my birthday - food deliveries, another birthday present to myself coming, getting a new battery in the car, and a mate coming round later.

B - bad, can't be typed out without my fingers bursting into flames LOL
L - veggie bake
D - SW burger with salad

Sx

Happy birthday, have a great day. Birthday calories don't count so I hope you enjoyed your breakfast. My screen glowed with your flames

Back