Suze's Diary - Daily Weigher

It's great motivation to see a loss like that....

Lets hope i can stick to it lol i have not got below 14st 12 since before dec. Have been yo yoing of late, lets hope i actually make some progress :)

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs

Woo hoo coming off v quick prob cos it went on v quick lol, crazy how diet goes eh! 3.6lbs to go to pre christmas weight xx

With any luck Suze Xmas will have kick started your metabolism and you'll get below where you go to last time very quickly. That's what I'm hoping for!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm now in the 14st bracket.

Start weight 15 st 6.9lbs
Today after 4 days - 14stone 13.8 lbs

I make that 7.1 lbs in 4 days :D Makes it worthwhile powering through the hungry and temptation :D

That's great Lexie, well done! :clap:

That's brilliant Lexie. Shows how worthwhile it is.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm now in the 14st bracket.

Start weight 15 st 6.9lbs
Today after 4 days - 14stone 13.8 lbs

I make that 7.1 lbs in 4 days :D Makes it worthwhile powering through the hungry and temptation :D
Wow wow....what a great result :D:D:D

suze, well done on your losses you are doing really well.
please can i ask, do you have the veg allowence per day? Im going to be starting s&s on tuesday and its very new to me with being able to eat. I have done lipotrim back in 2008 and did really well but that was just shakes made with water. I since had a baby so all i had lost i have now gained. thanks charlene.

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs
Sat: 15st 0.8lbs

Tested n im in ketosis yey! still full of cold so cant taste anything may be why i havent strayed! I was doing this diet to loose weight before going back to work, so the diet devil keeps whispering 'why you still doing the vlcd, Your back at work now, they have all seen you...'
So far have ignored it lol will keep plodding on, scales are a motivation! Xxx happy 100% saturday everyone xxx

charlene-wilson said:
suze, well done on your losses you are doing really well.
please can i ask, do you have the veg allowence per day? Im going to be starting s&s on tuesday and its very new to me with being able to eat. I have done lipotrim back in 2008 and did really well but that was just shakes made with water. I since had a baby so all i had lost i have now gained. thanks charlene.

Hi charlene, ive been having 3 packs a day. Half tesco ultra slim bar with coffee n soya light milk morn 10ish, shake at lunch, meal or soup at dinner, 2nd half bar with another coffee bout 8.30, when my sons in bed lol
Veg.. hmm first day few bits of cucumber, 2nd few mushrooms and none last night as soup. If you need it take it! I do quite often. Ive just been lazy when preparing meals. Not had 100g chicken/white fish as too scared will lead me to other food, and again, that would,involve cooking! N i have heavy cold so cant taste, so feel its a bit of a waste of food. Id recommend diet, my record isnt great as you cant discount 5 weeks of christmas n my bday lol, didnt really get into it lol so been on/off since oct 23rd lost 22lbs, god that sounds bad, im not a good example! Guess 22lbs in 6wks is ok (minus christmas month lol) but could do better! Have lost 50lbs overall since june tho.

Id give slim & save a go it has far more range than lipotrim, and if u did well on that then u will do great on this!

What age is your baby? My sons 8.5months n im just back at work after mat leave.

Last edited:
Why keep doing it now you are back at work ???

Hmmm let me see , becasue its working and you are doing bloody brilliant , so why not ?
keep going suze x

It's definitely a good way of kick starting the new year weight loss, even if you decide to go back to WW eventually. You'll get those excess pounds off much more quickly like this and WW will help you maintain.

One of the things that is keeping me going is the thought of walking into my old Slimming World group when I'm almost finished and seeing the look on all their faces.

Lol thats a good motivator, will u tell them how u done it? Every couple of weeks i go to ww still as my losses havent been astounding its not been that ott and i pay for it so why not get it recorded officially.

Just noticed my lightest was 14st 10.4lbs on 10/12/11 so in just over 3weeks on the run up to christmas i put on 11.4lbs... Argh lol ack well 4.4lbs to go!

I managed that weight gain in 2 weeks Suze! 5.8lbs to go for me to get back to where I got to before Xmas.

BANG BANG BANG!!!

Now 14st 11.8lbs - 2lbs off since yesterday

9.1lbs in 5 days :D

Hang in there people when you feel it's a long road and not worth it, it does get better and you DO see results :)

Back