Suze's Diary - Daily Weigher

Lol thats a good motivator, will u tell them how u done it? Every couple of weeks i go to ww still as my losses havent been astounding its not been that ott and i pay for it so why not get it recorded officially.

Yeah I'll probably tell them. They know how much I struggled on it at the time and they're all really supportive. Once I finish on this I'll be going back to SW to lose the final bit and maintain.

Whoop changed my thread name :). So had the 100g chicken for dinner since its a sat night lol
Oh is currently eating a big pizza argh lol

Sure the title shouldn't have been confessions of a daily weigher? ;)

My OH was also scoffing a big pizza tonight! Don't you just love them!

Stop talking about food ,lol just had my spag bol and veg and actually licked my plate clean , good job Im single , it must have looked pretty gross !!

Well i did it, wont crack this late on, once im past dinner time im fine! He left some of his pizza... How dare he! He should eat it all lol

BordersGirl said:
Sure the title shouldn't have been confessions of a daily weigher? ;)

My OH was also scoffing a big pizza tonight! Don't you just love them!

Thats a great title! Wish id done that!!!

Well you know how to change it now so .....

Lowest pre christmas weight achieved 10/12/11 14st 10.4lbs

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs
Sat: 15st 0.8lbs
Sun: 14st 13.4lbs

Yey, back in the 14's! 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming' lol

Last edited:
You're doing great too Suze! How much more to get to you best pre Xmas weight?

About the same as me then - I've got 3.6lbs to go to get back to my Dec weight and 3 more WI mornings left (started same day as you). I'm just hoping my body won't notice it's back to the weight it damn well didn't want to get below last time and keep on going for a bit :)

Whooo! 14's!

And yes it does have to slow down but no reason it has to do that before Weds ;)

BordersGirl said:
About the same as me then - I've got 3.6lbs to go to get back to my Dec weight and 3 more WI mornings left (started same day as you). I'm just hoping my body won't notice it's back to the weight it damn well didn't want to get below last time and keep on going for a bit :)

Fingers crossed eh! I was only at my lowest for a day before i blew it lol hope we manage it! If not at first weeks wi im sure a day later x

Last edited:
Ordered some more things, mainly soups, as i quite like a soup at lunch. Trying the chilli and crispy choc shake too :)

Hi charlene, ive been having 3 packs a day. Half tesco ultra slim bar with coffee n soya light milk morn 10ish, shake at lunch, meal or soup at dinner, 2nd half bar with another coffee bout 8.30, when my sons in bed lol
Veg.. hmm first day few bits of cucumber, 2nd few mushrooms and none last night as soup. If you need it take it! I do quite often. Ive just been lazy when preparing meals. Not had 100g chicken/white fish as too scared will lead me to other food, and again, that would,involve cooking! N i have heavy cold so cant taste, so feel its a bit of a waste of food. Id recommend diet, my record isnt great as you cant discount 5 weeks of christmas n my bday lol, didnt really get into it lol so been on/off since oct 23rd lost 22lbs, god that sounds bad, im not a good example! Guess 22lbs in 6wks is ok (minus christmas month lol) but could do better! Have lost 50lbs overall since june tho.

Id give slim & save a go it has far more range than lipotrim, and if u did well on that then u will do great on this!

What age is your baby? My sons 8.5months n im just back at work after mat leave.

Hi, iv gone for the 3 packs aswell. I just wondered with your losses if you had the veg allowence or not. These last few days losses have been not been bad (similar to the daily losses on LT) think im going to split up my shakes through out the day untill i hit ketosis. The tesco ultra slim bars are they the same as the slim and save ones? Iv been having a peep at other posts to find out how others do the plan, being able to eat is a bit mind boggling from doing LT even tho the meals are portioned and they are allowed. Im here most evening when my LO is in bed but i usually stay in the background untill i have a question:).
My daughter is 17 months old tomorrow and she is growing up so so so quickly. She learns new things everyday, she is such a happy child x she says eyyooow (hello) to everybody lol. thank you for the reply x x

Lowest pre christmas weight achieved 10/12/11 14st 10.4lbs

Wed: 15st 7.8lbs (restart weight argh lol)
Thurs: 15st 3.8lbs
Fri: 15st 1.6lbs
Sat: 15st 0.8lbs
Sun: 14st 13.4lbs
Mon: 14st 11.8lbs

Argh work time!

Soooo hungry, oh is having burgers for his dinner with onions and potato wedges..... Argh smells good!

I will be fine tho not worried lol weird i should have hunger pangs on day 6 but i defo do! X

charlene-wilson said:
Hi, iv gone for the 3 packs aswell. I just wondered with your losses if you had the veg allowence or not. These last few days losses have been not been bad (similar to the daily losses on LT) think im going to split up my shakes through out the day untill i hit ketosis. The tesco ultra slim bars are they the same as the slim and save ones? Iv been having a peep at other posts to find out how others do the plan, being able to eat is a bit mind boggling from doing LT even tho the meals are portioned and they are allowed. Im here most evening when my LO is in bed but i usually stay in the background untill i have a question:).
My daughter is 17 months old tomorrow and she is growing up so so so quickly. She learns new things everyday, she is such a happy child x she says eyyooow (hello) to everybody lol. thank you for the reply x x

The tescos ones are about 70 more cals and few extra carbs. I have 3 packs a day n still loose so i go with thats, they are easy to get, taste ok, bigger and cheaper, so good enough for me lol

Should join the jan challenge thread is a good motivator! When so you start s&s?

Back