Suze's Diary - Daily Weigher

I agree! I doubt it will do much harm n im sure a few prawns,isnt that high in cals. I had 200g of turkey which is 200cals which brought my total to 600cals so i doubt ur prawns brought ur total till 600.

Its low cal n carb n far better than eating pizza!!

Restart weight

Tues: 15st 4.5lbs
Wed: 15st 2.2lbs
Thurs: 15st 0.8lbs
Fri: 14st 11.4lbs

Woo hoo lost my off plan days weight vv shocked at scales today Ive lost just,over 7lbs in 3days, my body must be a sponge for water lol

Wouldn't worry about that - go by how u feel Hun - those sticks can go bad very easily from moisture - also it could just mean u had a lot of water in urine or other factors. Some people never ever show as in ketosis in this test even though they are - my symptoms are always no hunger and lots of thirst and a headache prior to all of this! X

They arent that old the sticks, i tested when i did it 100% n was in ketosis, defo blinkin hungry n dont think i have the funky taste in my mouth lol

Hmmmm what day r u on? R u on packs only? X

Im not on my packs at the mo. Having 1 shake, half an ultra slim bar, bout 200cals of lean meat, bout 100g of salad from our veg list and 100ml of light soya milk. Have tracked carbs n fat etc n its 30 odd g's of carbs 2g of sat fats. Im on my 4th day of starting again after my break at weekend.

Geez its so quiet on here! I like to read all ur comments etc. Hows everyone getting on with dec? I guess cos im not working at the mo i have more time lol X

Ahh ok wel you should definitely reach ketosis by 2mo with what u are consuming!

I only just joined minis about 6 weeks ago but imagine it will suddenly get busy in January with all the resolutions!

X

Restart weight

Sat: 14st 10.4lbs

Tested and in ketosis yey.

Not sure what to do im doing well on 2packs and a v low carb meal. Should i continue with that or go back onto my 3packs? Take it its not dangerous what im doing? Still taking multi vit n drinking 3.5ltrs a day. Im sure the loses will stop eventually but kinda want to carry on with my low carb meals at night till the loses stop as feel not as miserable doing it this way lol. What do u guys think? Any advice. Thanks in advance xx

Oh n changed my sig, wasnt sure what to do with it lol
I weigh in on a sunday so today to go b4 i can add any loses to my signature. Only prob is its my nieces 2nd bday party today, lots of buffet food and i already know im not 100% commited lol so my weight may go up at wi tomoz, shall try n stay strong x

Last edited:
I've been including a low carb meal instead of the 3rd pack on occasion. I don't suppose it does much harm to be honest especially if you're having a multivit. I guess the only thing you'll miss is being able to ensure that it's nutritionally balanced but to be honest when I think of what crap I ate before I'm sure that a low carb healthy meal is far better than that.

Feeling rubbish today - hangover from last night's Xmas do, and feel like death. Only good thing is that the thought of food makes me want to throw up.

Oh really!! Well hope u get over ur hangover soon! Scales may b low cos ur dehydrated just wait till tomoz as ur body will cling to water, but will even out after. But then u may get lucky xx

Hey suze, I think a meal is fine, I only thing I'd say is make sure you are as strict with it as you would be with a meal I.e. just have the set portion size and eat nothing more. I am too scared to do make real meals for that reason, but the great thing about the plan is we can modify it to suit us most so if this will make you perform better on if long term def go for it.

Off plan today... Whoops ups and downs.

When im planning any meals i always count cals n weigh everything due to my years of following ww u always have to weigh everything. Well not prepacked stuff but u know what i mean. So low carb and 600cals a day. Except today lol x

Restart weight

Sat: 14st 10.4lbs
Sun: 14st 12.6lbs wi day

Yup i ate food at my nieces bday party oh well i enjoyed myself. i did say i wasnt planning on loosing anything this month xx

Restart weigh (again) lol

Tues: 15st 2.4lbs

Would like to loose 4.4lbs by fri (my xmas maintain weigh) as work night out. I restart tues as hubby doesnt work mons and we tend to go out together. Prob do this till jan then will try and actually loose some weight rather than maintaining/yo yo dieting.

I know what you mean Suze. I'm looking forward to Xmas but I also wish it would be over so that I can get properly on track again and lose the 2.5st I have to go! On track today, one meal to go but Tesco is arriving any minute with mountains of food for the OH and bits for our Xmas stash.

So Tesco have been and I've had a handful of nuts and low carb meal in oven. Oh well.

Back