Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Well you could lose a min of 4lbs if you stay on track in theory unless you get like me and hit a plateau :( I'm sure you will be fine - goodluck!

oh i hope not leah :( i think your plateau is going to be gone for good now as your doing the exercising and its probably just what your motabilism needs to get itself going again :)
yeah i agree, 4lbs is an achelivable goal. im not holding my breath for week after week of 2-3 lb losses, if i aim to get just 1lb off a week then i wont get dissapointed if thats all that come off, think this last 8lb is going to be the hardest lol

had our usual sunday treat this morning bacon on toast, was yummy!

happy mothers day to all you mummy's xx

Happy mothers day to you too.

I hope you are right - I hope my plateau will go but I can't help but feel 'this is it'. The lowest I can go :( Please let you be right.... :)

will keep everything crossed for you....i think 9.12 is where your heading! its where i want to be ultimately! lol

have a good week x

I think my hubby might kill me lol. I have already dropped my goal from 10.10 to 10.7 and now 10.0. He now bets I will want to be in the 9s but that is not strictly true. I would happy to be 10.0 but would be lying if I said 9 something would not be amazing! I am not fussed though to be honest. I am going by what my body wants now.

Have a good week :)

Back into the 10s is a major milestone so well done you. You will soon get that last bit gone. Your baby is delightful from his pics, you must be very proud.

M

I think my hubby might kill me lol. I have already dropped my goal from 10.10 to 10.7 and now 10.0. He now bets I will want to be in the 9s but that is not strictly true. I would happy to be 10.0 but would be lying if I said 9 something would not be amazing! I am not fussed though to be honest. I am going by what my body wants now.

Have a good week :)
lol i know what you mean, ive only got 2 goals really, my 10.5 pre baby weight and then i want to be 9.12 as when i last did ww this is where i got too and i felt good! :)

Well done Suz on getting into the 10's.

You will look fab at the christening in April. x
thanks hunni i really hope so!

Back into the 10s is a major milestone so well done you. You will soon get that last bit gone. Your baby is delightful from his pics, you must be very proud.

M
thanks m he's my little angel :)

suz x

well its my wi day tomorrow girls! not feeling too hopeful, think ive lost a lb so at least thats 1 more in the right direction and i have to tell myself that its ok to just loose 1lb and im not failing.

will let you know how i get on :)

suz x

1lb is just fine Suz. More often than not I lost 1lb a week. That's nice and healthy. Here's to tomorrow. Goodluck!

Hope it goes well this morning....

hiya girls, well as i thought i have had a 1lb loss :) i dont know why i have this thing about only loosing 1lb!! it actually stresses me out that i get so bothered by it! grrr i need to start realising that its a regular acheivable loss - and one that i can aim for each week and i know that these 1's soon add up and before you know it you've dropped half a stone.

so im weighing 10.12 now, 7lbs away from pre pregnancy weight and 1 stone exactly from where i know i feel most comfortable in my clothes and that.

heres to another good week for us all hopefully! :)

suz x

hey just realised that i only need to loose 1 lb and ive lost me first ever stone on a diet!

suz x

Congratulations on your 1lb and on being so close to your first stone ;o) not long and u will soon be at goal x

Well done Suz!!!!!!!! That is fantastic :)

Here is to a good week for the both of us this week. We can do this :)

Congratulations on your 1lb and on being so close to your first stone ;o) not long and u will soon be at goal x
thanks so much :) i really hope so!!! want to feel good come summer time!

Well done Suz!!!!!!!! That is fantastic :)

Here is to a good week for the both of us this week. We can do this :)

of course we can! ive just got to take it 1lb at a time and before we know it we'll be feeling good once again! :D

Well done :):):)

Oh thats really well done you will soon get that first stone under your belt

M

thanks girls :)

well me hubby and Lucas went shoping to the next sale today and i spent £40 on my little monkey! he's growing so fast i cant keep up lol - didnt even look for myself, can never seem to see anything i like but not sure if thats because i dont want to find anything incase i have to buy a bigger size or feel like il look silly and fat in them. roll on when i feel better thats all i can say.

today has been a BAD eating day! went to a cafe and had chicken burger and chips and chocolate cake and i wish id never bothered! it was a momment of weakness and everytime something happens like this i always regret it as it never livs up to th anticipation of eating something really naughty and bad so i shouldnt bother lol

suz x

Back