Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Good luck with your Weigh In chick. I'll cross everything and hope you lose. xx

Good luck Suz. I am so glad to have you back! It sounds like you are well and trully back on the wagon! Well done hun x I look forward to seeing how you get on and I hope for an 11.3 for you :D

thanks Lea - will be jumping out of bed tomorrow morning to see what the scales bring :) goodluck too hunni x

Good luck with your Weigh In chick. I'll cross everything and hope you lose. xx

haha not if you still got the trots missis

good luck for tomorrow

Ooh GOOD LUCK for tomoz.
xx

thankyou both xx

NEW PICS pf Lucas in my album folks - he's growing so fast! :(

well i weighed in and this week ive lost 2 whole lbs!! and im 11st 03lbs!
im so happy and its just made my day :)
off to eat mt breakkie now so bye girls xxxx

Yeah Suz - wayta go girl! Woop woop! ;)

thanks girls :)

well today im also being good - although having a rather hungry day! not been up to much today as hubby is working and i think when you stop in (well me anyway) i tend to graze all day and its probably boredom lol
thankfully hubby is off work tomorrow so am going to make us some bacon butties for breakfast which will be yummy :)

lets hope i can keep being good up, dont know why sometimes i can do it so easily and then other times i cant even start! strange eh?

hope everyone is having a nice weekend

suz x

Well done Suz - proud of ya! :D

well done on loss angel, dont forget to update teams too! :) xx

well done on loss angel, dont forget to update teams too! :) xx

haha have just come back from updating, sorry i went awol on you all xx

well me and hubby have had our yummy bacon butties (could eat it all over again!) and were having a lazy day in today :) were still in our pj's and lucas is playing on his playmat and cooing away :heartpump: lord knows what were on for tea as i need to go food shopping tomorrow, probably just throw somthing together lol

suz x

Just popping in to say well done on your 2lb loss this week, wouldn't be good if every weeks wi was as good as that!!! Keep up the good work x

oh it would be brilliant - i can dream lol id be happy with a loss every week even if sometimes it was only half a lb :)

getting closer to the 10's though which is keeping me going :)

suz x

well done on your 2lbs.. thats fantastic :) just had a look at your new photos, and isnt he gorgeous?!

good luck for the coming week Suz :) x

ah thanks hun xx

heck page 3 - need to update more lol

well its WI day tomorrow! am looking forward to it as ive been good all week and do feel slimer :)

will let you know how i get on xx

good luck with it! i'm sure you'll see a fab loss come tomorrow :D xxx

thanks hun x

Back