Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Evening hun
Thanks for coming into my diary, its gonna be hard getting back to it but i can do it.
I'm glad you have been getting on well at work, how many days are you now working?

of course you can do it gem!

im now working monday, tuesday and wednesday 8-6.30 so 30 hours. just helps me chip my bit in for bills and things.

feeling a bit pmt ish today :( my lo was poorly during the night and was in bed with me and he just tossed and turned so i was woken loads :( he's still not himself bless, got the snuffles and is asleep on the sofa for the 2nd time today.

so going to try really hard to stay within points as all i want to do is binge cos i feel stressed!

suz x

Hi Hun
I hope your lovely cute little bubba is feeling better now. I have seen some of your pics on FB he is so handsome little man.
You can do it hun we really can, just think of all them lb we will be lighter by xmas xx

Hey suz sorry to hear the lo is a bit poorly.
I wouldnt mind doing your hours it gets it all outta the way in 3 days then you get a nice long weekend. Who has the lo while you go to work?

Well done on staying within those points hun,carry on like this & it will def show next week xx

Hi Hun
I hope your lovely cute little bubba is feeling better now. I have seen some of your pics on FB he is so handsome little man.
You can do it hun we really can, just think of all them lb we will be lighter by xmas xx

aww thanks gem, he's perked up this evening and just has a runny nose now bless him. am looking forward to buying some nice clothes for xmas time :)

Hey suz sorry to hear the lo is a bit poorly.
I wouldnt mind doing your hours it gets it all outta the way in 3 days then you get a nice long weekend. Who has the lo while you go to work?

Well done on staying within those points hun,carry on like this & it will def show next week xx

yeah they are good, he goes to his nannas, nursery and then daddy has him one day.

after innitially thinking that i would go over my points i think im .5 under so thats a good result. made some yummy tuna pasta for tea, am always surprised by how low a tin of tuna is and so filling.

just hope being 100% everyday pays off as hubby was almost tempting me to go and get a burger and fries tonight :rolleyes: as a treat but we resisted :)

well done on resisting that burger!! :D you know it was the right choice, and you defo will when you see the difference on the scales this coming WI :)

have a nice day xxx

Good Morning Sue,
Well done on not having the burger, you will get a very good result on Sunday as you have been so good.
I'm so please handsome little man is feeling better now .
Have a great day hun xx

thanks girls :)

well it just gets better in my house, dh has been up all night being poorly :( just going to have to keep my eye on him today.

had planned to meet my sil but seeing as dh is not well il stay away as she has a little girl and was supposed to be going to a jamie oliver party tonight with some girl friends but im going to have to cancel that as dh isnt well enough to look after lucas.would have been nice to catch up but i guess if nothing else ive saved some money hehe.

hope you all have a good day x

thanks gem, he's managed to keep some toast down which is good :)

off to make jacket spud and tuna and i cant wait to sink my teeth into it!

Fingers crossed you dont catch the lurgy too! xx

Yum yum, i just had ww soup and im still so hungry :cry:
you'll enjoy your tea hun and will enjoy a full tummy at bedtime :)
Hiya hope your likkle boy is feeling a bit better now....enjoy your JP+tuna x :)
thankyou, the spud was yummy and my lo is getting there :)
Hi

Hope both your boys are feeling better soon!!

xx
thankyou
Fingers crossed you dont catch the lurgy too! xx

oh i know-i dont have the time to be sick lol

well ive had my tea and am pointless lol been a good day food wise, 100% infact! do have some salad bits in the fridge so i can happily much on that should i feel the need. only 1 more day til my wi day and im thinking of changing my wi day! simply because now i weigh on a sunday im wishing the week away and if sunday comes that means im working the next day boo hoo. i know that it really doesnt matter as the days pass just as fast no matter what but its kinda a double edge sword - i want sunday so i can see if i lost weight and what i weigh but then its my last day off :cry:i know what you thinking lol she's officiall crazy! and i agree!
oh ive been bad too, sneaky peeked on the scales...am happy but still want more!

Lol - you're silly he he

Change your weigh day to Monday then you have the WHOLE week till sunday he he

Hey hun your doing really well! I'm sure a change of WI day wont do any harm i used to weigh in monday, you know you old saying "i will start the diet monday" lol but then i ended up over my points most weekends and monday was just too soon! So switched to friday so that if (or when) lol i was bad at the weekend i had the whole week to balance it out :) just a thought hope you and the little man are feeling better :) xx

thanks everyone for stopping by :)

well another wi looms, im kinda mad with myself as i only managed to not sneaky peak on the scales until thursday and ive been checking daily since :( now that is good for me but after my wi tomorrow im going to get hubby to move them some where as its not good to keep obsessing about what they say!
had a good day today :) went shopping with my sil and bought myself a few little treats (you've gotta love primark!). got myslef a lovely teal winter coat, hot pink scarf (to go with my white winter coat) and bought lucas a bedtime snuggle teddy thing :). was so impressed with the range of coats that primark had in my local store, my little teal number was only £18! bargain ;)

no major plans for tomorrow, need to nip to asda with the little un as he's running low on nappies and things and will get some food for me and dh for work seeing as monday is looming.

hope everyone has a good night x

Good Morning Sue,
Good luck for your wi hunni im sure its got to be good. I love Primark even better the Manchester one! I see some lovely coats in there but never my size :(

Back