Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Fantastic news - well done you!!! Enjoy yourself at cinema :) xxx

Well done getting into the 9s...that's great! You should feel very proud of yourself! x

Hi all, well what a sh!!ty day I've had! Little man has been really poorly today :( spiked a temp this morningand he was so hot he was bright red, so gave him calpol to bring it down and ended up ringing nhs direct as it was 39. He's barely eaten and has only taken his normal 3 bottles but at least he has drunk something.

Not been a good food day, started out with all the right intentions but after snacking all day I had to still have tea so I'm over!

Hope tomorrow is better

So sorry to hear your little man is poorly -:( there is so much yukky stuff about right now

Well done on your loss though sweets - you should be really proud of yourself:D

Sorry to hear your little man's not well, hope today is a better day for you both! xx

well done Suz

Thanks for all the messages ladies, well he seems much brighter today - typical isn't it, should be at nursery but still costs me £15 to keep him off! Was looking forward to a rare day to myself :( but he seems better even if he's still really chesty and nose running like a tap.

Foodwise I'm going go have to try really hard, feel like motivation is waining a bit but if I don't nip it in the bud il end up nearly 12 stone again!

B- 2 fruit ryvitas (2) options hot choc (.5) no teabags in lol
d-
t -

oh feel really bad too! Just rang my mums mobile to see if she'll be home later and it sounded like she was at a train station or something, could hear fumbling in the bag and then it went dead, so rang the home phone and my dad answered and told me my mums at a residents funeral! Omg I feel sobad :( hope my poor mum wasn't too embarrassed :( shall aplologise later, she should have turned it off but she uses it so little she probably forgot it was there x

Ohhh nightmare hun...so glad little Lucas is on the mend. It breaks your heart when you cant take away there pain.

Fingers crossed your mum wasnt too embaressed but like you say its just one of those things and its easily done if you forget to switch it off.

Keep thinking about how good it feels to fit into your nhew clothes and hopefully that should keep you on the straight and narrow.
xxx

ah thanks for that hun! yeah imagine i go wold buying new clothes and then they dont fit...would not be impressed with myself lol

have had tomato soup for dinner with toast and a strawberry muller light.

am determined to be good today!

well im feeling rather bloated and just horrible tonight :( tummy's sticking out a mile and i just feel bleurgh!

had chicken tortilla wraps for tea.

need to start tracking my points properly, just feel like im struggling and im not sure why?

night all x

Hey my lovely. I hope you feel better soon and that you have a good day tomorrow. xxx

Morning ladies, well am pointing everything today as it's so easy to let that bit slide. Lucas is going out with daddy so I'm going uo crack on with yet more chores! They never seem to end do they!

There's a lot of struggling going on ... but glad to see you're getting back on track :)

Hope you had a good day

Twigs
xx

Aw thanks gem! We've had a lovely day :) took my little man to an aquarium and he's been spoilt rotten with loads of toys and loves everything. Still can't believe he' s turned 1, felt a bit emotional at times especially thinking about those first few hours after he was born and remembering how I loved him so much instantly.

Think I've stayed within points today, not being too hot on my tracking x

Well done Suz! In the 9s? How good is that??? Very proud of you :D

Happy birthday to Lucas too. The 1st birthday is always emotional. My baby boy turns in just over a week :( 4!!!!! He starts school next year!

Back