Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Morning Suz
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

Yeah lea I'm in the 9's! Just I might add lol am aiming for 9.7 then that's it then. Tempting to try and keep going but I like my curves so will be more than happy if I acheived anywhere near that :)

thanks for popping by Fitz, am determined that today I shall track and feel in control!

Had 7/20 so far- should have dropped a point but i don't think I'm going to drop it til I become stuck, know it's only 1 but every point counts! X

Tell me about it suz! Every point does count & i should know,sticking to 20 is the bain of my life at the mo! Not that im achieving it very much!:eek::D!x

Hey my lovely i hope you have a lovely weekend. So glad you and Lucas had a good day. Well done on being strict with your points. :D xxx

ahh im afraid ive had a melt down this evenin! did so well too :( had a ww pizza oval for tea which was yummy but i could of had about 4 of them! and now ive had about 7 more points than i should have! think i need to get sunday out the way (having a party for Lucas and doing my first ever buffet!) and then start again! am expecting a gain sunday and i deserve nothing less!

need a right good kick up the rear i do!!

Morning hun
I totally understand how your feeling, im good all day then the evening i go to pot!
Have a great party Suday for your Handsome little man xx

I too had major meltdown last night suz!
Tasted good at the time but felt terrible afterwards!
Have decided not to worry this weekend & get back to it mon,you do the same,enjoy the party & dont stress about your buffett im sure it will be lovely!xx

Hey gem, thanks for popping in. Suppose it's nice to know it's not just me who's finding being good hard!

Am doing alright so far today, same as the last few days but it's the evening when it goes to pot!

Wi day tomorrow, dreading it to be honest! Shall have to roll wiu the punches.

I too had major meltdown last night suz!
Tasted good at the time but felt terrible afterwards!
Have decided not to worry this weekend & get back to it mon,you do the same,enjoy the party & dont stress about your buffett im sure it will be lovely!xx

Good luck for WI hun

xx

sorry charly must have missed you post! yeah monday sounds good to me as im most definately not passing by all the goodies ive bought! yum yum yum birthday cake here i come :D

thankyou claire! will probably be a gain but never mind eh! back on the wagon monday!

had a boring evening really, hubby didnt get home from work til 8.30 so me and Lucas watch strictly and we both enjoyed it, he kept boogying on the floor bless him...got more rythm than his daddy already :p

off to my bed shortly, want to make sure the house looks spic and span for when the family comes round, never ever done a party or anything in our own home so should be interesting!

will post a few pics tomorrow evening x

I hope the birthday goes smoothly and Im sure the house will be spick and span.

Enjoy the moment and can't wait to see the pics.

Bren
X

Morning
Have a great day - sure all will go well x

Have a great day partying with the folks & friends.
good luck for weigh in! x

Morning girls, well iv wi and iv somehow lost 1 lb! Really not sure how ad I haven't tracked properly all week and went over a few days too. Am thinking that maybe when totm was here last week she maybe stopped this lb from showing up? Anyhow I have now reached another goal :) 9.12 what I weighed when i got married xx

Wow !! Well done you- have a lovely day x

Fabulous on getting another goal!

Have a wonderful party today. xx

Well done hun thats great news! x

Well what a lovely day we've all had! Family were all coming round for 2 so started to get things ready at about 10 am. The buffet turned out really well and I'm pleased about that :) Lucas had a brill time too and promptly fell fast asleep this evening as he'd kept going all day. I'm so stuffed it's untrue but he'll only have a first birthday party once so I'm glad I had what I wanted :)

not got time to upload piccies but shall do when I get on the laptop next x

Back