Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Keep it up :) xx

I shall try my very best :D x

Good luck. You can do it. Have a great week :)

Thankyou Hun, just got to keep the PMA going ;) x

Morning chuck x

Morning :D

Well I'm off out soon with my friend and Lucas to do a bit of retail therapy, need to get some bits for fathers day and I'l probably wind up in primark looking at all the jewellery I can't resist! Then it's off to a wall paper shop for a browse to see if there's anything I fancy :)

Food wise so far nothing excited

1x warburton bread toasted with marg - 2.5 ( was a bit too generous with the marg).

Have a good day folks x

Yes PMA is essential just need to keep telling myself that :)

Yes PMA is essential just need to keep telling myself that :)

Oh me too! I just keep thinking 'i am going to it'!

Back from a look in town, didn't buy anything in primarni as they don't seem to rotate there stock very often and I felt like I'd seen everything before :rolleyes:.

Lunch was lovely, had a boots sweet chilli chicken wrap and got some sweet chilli snack a jacks but they turned my stomach after 2 bites so there going in the bin!

Only just realised as well (stupid me) that iv dropped a point :sigh: it's only 1 but I shall miss it lol never could manage below 20 points but I am finding this time round that I'm eating salad with lots of things so I'm hoping that will help me :D

Fish finger salad for tea it is and I can't wait :)

Used 13/19 so far :D

See you later x

Wow 4 lbs in a week when you are so close to goal - very impressive! Well done!

Oh thankyou! But honestly it's more than likely because it my first week back on ww for a LONG time :rolleyes: aiming for just a lb a week from now on :)

Well fish finger salad was scrapped in favour of scrambled egg and beans on toast :D BUT I'm 0.5 over! Told you I couldn't do this whole 19 point thingy! It's only half a point. I walked to the supermarket with Lucas in the buggy and although it's not far there's one hell of a hill to climb up on the way back and a 1 1/2 stone toddler, buggy and 2 heavy bags of frozen shopping weigh a tonne! So I'm saying that I earnt that 0.5 :p

Day off work again tomorrow so I'm meeting a friend and her little girl at a play centre and then tomorrow afternoon I'm getting my hair done :D can't wait! X

Ur wrap sounds yummy! Enjoy the hairdressers :) x

So did you go blonde? :) xxx

Yes I did! But it's no where near the shade of blonde I was before! She did full head foils, so it's still quite dark/golden blonde kinda colour. I do quite like it but shall look forward go getting it done next time as it will go more brighter :D

Had a good day today with my boy and some friends :) had lunch at the play centre which was nice but god I wanted to raid the menu! I settled for a jacket spud with tuna Mayo. It tasted really good so I guess it was full fat! So iv pointed it using my EOG and said that it's 8 pts which is what 'pub grub' points it at. I'm also bang on 19 points today (yay me!).

So nothing exciting to look forward to over the next few days other than work :( god I hate working when my hubby is off :( know how he must feel now while I'm at home!

Sounds like a really nice day! Hair sounds lovely - where is our pic?!? Lol

Hope ur weekend is ok xx

Oh I wish I could put one on via my iPhone! Don't think it will let me though :( plus I'm just too darn lazy to go get the laptop when the iPad is handy :)

Setting off for my 10-8.30 shift soon :( really hope it flies by as I can't be bothered in the slightest :(

B- 2 x bread -3, Philly light pot -1.
D- WW beef hot pot.

Maybe I'l see you later folks, depends how much time I need to wind down after getting home from work! ;)

Hope work is ok :) xx

Thanks carly! Been very very busy so I'm just glad to be home!

Only a quick pop on tonight so I promise I'l catch up on everyone's diary when I'm day off wednesday :)

Still being good :D had 17.5/19 yesterday and up to now 19.31 iv only had 10.5 but that will change shortly as chicken chow mien is on it's way :)

Suz x

Well done! Enjoy Chinese x

Well done! Enjoy Chinese x

Thanks Carly, tbh I'd been dreaming about it all afternoon at work and it was a bit of a let down :cry: just wasn't the same without salt and pepper chips and lashings of curry sauce :sigh:
Yum!!

Have you not downloaded the mini's app on your iPhone?

I have got it but I can't seem to make head nor tale of it so I just go on the regular website and zoom in etc!

Working the next two days :sigh: and I'm really missing my cheeky monkey, it's hard only seeing him for a little bit before he goes to bed :(

Roll on Wednesday! Day off and WI! Two things to look forward to now :)
I'm also feeling guilty now iv had that Chinese :rolleyes: knew I shouldn't have eaten something so big and bloating a few days before WI but what can you do when the cravings kick in? The only thing that may help is that me and the hubby shared it but I had 4 mini chilli chicken pieces which are a bigger version of kfcs pop corn chicken! Oh dear god help me for Wednesday lol xx

Sweetheart it's fine to have it and count it :) shame u didn't enjoy it! Good luck for weds x

Hey Suz

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Sweetheart it's fine to have it and count it :) shame u didn't enjoy it! Good luck for weds x
Thankyou hunni, I shall just have to see what Wednesday brings. What ever the outcome I shall not let it knock me off my WW, it's the only way I have control of my food otherwise I don't know when to stop! :cry:
^^^
agreed :) xxx
Thanks nik!

Hey Suz

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams
I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section
Hope to see u there :) xx

I shall have a nosey ASAP! Problem is I'm not sure how much I'd like to loose! When is enough enough? Do you stop when you feel confident in yourself and body or what? I'm a bit confused! 9.7 has been the unachievable for such a long long time that I'm a bit scared I still wont be happy when I
get there! I know at 9.7 il be a size 12 which is great so I guess loosing more will just have to wait til I get there lol x

Heck iv warbled on!

Just wait and see - when ur happy in ur skin u are there - join even if u don't have that much to lose - just stop when u get to goal :) xx

Wi day tomorrow and a day off also! Don't know which I'm more excited about lol. Looking forward to catching up with people's diarys x

Hi Just popping in to say thanks for visiting my diary and for your words of encouragement!

Hope you are getting on okay xx

Good Luck Suz xxx

Back