Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hi Just popping in to say thanks for visiting my diary and for your words of encouragement!
No problem :)
Hope you are getting on okay xx

Good luck Suz

X

Good Luck Suz xxx

Thanks girls! I guess I needed it though as I had a sts the week :cry: how dissapointing is that when you have been good all week and not even sneaked a peak on the scales :(. Not even sure why iv sts! Is it loosing 4lb last week, having a Chinese 2 days before or is it having a day off pointing last Wednesday?

What do you do different on WI day?

Oh well shall keep trying, off out for a planned pub lunch with a friend, but do I be good or have what I want???

Suz x

STS is better than a gain lovely! I don't do anything differently - I eat/ drink the same... Ur chinese was within points wasn't it? What about ur wed treat? If I remember rightly u didn't go mad.. U will be fine xx

Yeah the Chinese was within points, I thought I would have hopefully lost at least 1lb! The past four days at work have left my physically exhausted, on my feet for 40 hours running up and down ALL day you'd think it would do something wouldn't you!?!

Honestly have no idea what I'm going to do at the pub at lunch now :( going to sift through my EOG's now ;) x

Sure u will be ok hunny - hope u enjoyed lunch! U will get your loss next week xx

If the chinese was only two days ago, personally, I would be blaming that, even within points, but not because I shouldn't have had it, but because of how much bleedin salt is in the stuff. Over the next few days, drink lots of water to make sure all that salt is out and continue as normal.

I never had food like take aways up to 3 days before a weigh in, because for me, or in my mind, they would prove lethal. I don't think that you have done anything wrong Suz, you have eaten properly and stuck to points, I think you just have to find a balance of what to eat after WI and leading up to WI...

That's how I work it out and it worked/still works, everyone is different of course :)

Still... a STS... Not shabby at all. :) xxx

Thanks for the help nik :) I knew I shouldn't of had that darn takeaway! If I'd of left it to Wednesday I could of had my curry sauce too lol. Shall not be making the same mistake again! ;)

Sure u will be ok hunny - hope u enjoyed lunch! U will get your loss next week xx

Oh I did lol but I'm back on my ww today :D

No exciting plans or my day off today, probably just a lazy morning and then nip out in the afternoon :)

Dont Panic Suz thats the main thing. Our bodies are not machines and sometimes we dont drop weight automatically in seven days ,maybe it will take ten days this time and you will see your loss next weeks WI . No good week goes unrewarded believe me . Just carry on this week as normal as the girls said and focus on standing on that scales next wednesday and how you will feel to be down :D:D

Hello Darling.
Dont worry about the STS i no its easier for me to say that. Look how much youlost last week.

Dont Panic Suz thats the main thing. Our bodies are not machines and sometimes we dont drop weight automatically in seven days ,maybe it will take ten days this time and you will see your loss next weeks WI . No good week goes unrewarded believe me . Just carry on this week as normal as the girls said and focus on standing on that scales next wednesday and how you will feel to be down :D:D

Thankyou for your words of encouragement, it really does help :D x
Hello Darling.
Dont worry about the STS i no its easier for me to say that. Look how much youlost last week.

I know gem I'm trying to think of it that way and just working
towards next weeks WI, feel kinda bad wishing my life away though lol!

Well me and the small boy had a nice day, pretty much the morning/lunch consisted of chores but the afternoon was good! I dragged ( in the pram so I could look at leisure ;) ) Lucas round b&q. I love that shop :rolleyes: I honestly just walk around for ages picking out all the things I'd have if we moved :D. Mr M says we can't move so we have to stay put :( but quite honestly I'm desperate to! Too many nice houses for bargain prices on right move and I really should remove that app because its like rubbing it in my face that we can't move :rolleyes:.

Any there's some things round our house ( lots really ) that need sorting out, fences need re staining, could do with either replacing or painting the garage door, windows are getting a bit shot so I was looking at those kinda things (honest):p.

Back in work tomorrow 8-6 :( but iv cheered myself up by weighing out fresh pineapple and strawberries for me to take for breakfast and to have with my lunch :D

See ya soon! X

you can do my odd-jobs too if you like :D plenty to be done here! Good that you arent letting STS afect this week.... Im sure it'll show on the scales next week. i'd put it down to the 2 day lapse between chinese and WI as NAJH said. xxxxx

you can do my odd-jobs too if you like :D plenty to be done here! Good that you arent letting STS afect this week.... Im sure it'll show on the scales next week. i'd put it down to the 2 day lapse between chinese and WI as NAJH said. xxxxx

Thankyou :D I could quite easily throw a wobler and go to mcdonalds but I'm staying strong lol x

Hope WI goes ok :) x

That was meant to be work... So tired.. Maybe I will sleep lol x

That was meant to be work... So tired.. Maybe I will sleep lol x
Lol hope that you got a good sleep! X
Hope work isn't too tiring Suz, but that's a silly statement in your line of work eh :)

I imagine you to be a midwife, am I way off?

Have a good day, great to see you still on track my love

X

I'm a theatre nurse nik, I'm the one who gives the surgeons the instruments he needs and makes sure they dont leave anything behind that they shouldn't! :)

Oh God! Well done to you! I can't even watch Holby City unless it's peering between two fingers, and that's just when they are doing a scene like taking a patients name!

Have a great weekend Suz.

X

Lol you'd be surprised by how quick you get used to it!

Well sorry ladies for going a bit AWOL but truth be told iv been struggling these past few days :( the scales arnt budging and again this morning I was still 9.10! I think I'm destined to never see anything else! Yesterday was a TOTAL disaster :( went to a BBQ and ate some stupid things! Had 10 points left to play with and iv gone way over! I had 1 burger in a bun, 1 sausage, I small chicken skewer thing, 2 French fancies and half a toffee apple :( SOMEBODY SLAP ME NOW!!!

So I'm trying to draw a line under it, but it's hard! All I can think about is I need to claw back some points then all I want to do is eat and don't have much low point options as I need to go shopping!

Need to get back on track ASAP!

Just had a satisfying low point dinner... Plus it was yummy!

Today's menu so far...
B-1x toast and marg 2.5
1/2 a cadburys fudge 1
Egg White omelette with carrots, broccoli and a teeny tiny sprinkling of sweetcorn - 0
2 x fishfingers 2 (I think!?).

5.5/19
Hoping the have similar for my tea to try and do some damage limitation :) x

Hey lovely! I did exactly the same at a BBQ yest! We will get it bk hun :) xx

Hey lovely! I did exactly the same at a BBQ yest! We will get it bk hun :) xx
We shall try our damn best! X

Haha, you have got me right onto fish fingers again Suz. The Tesco ones are 1 point each but two comes out as 2.5... Makes me angry ;)

You'll be ok, as long as you don't gain eh :) xxx

oh thanks for the heads up in the fish fingers, they are so yummy though!

Am preying for a miracle, managed to save 4.5 points from today's total and iv still got two days before WI to try to claw some more back :)

:) xx

Well hello there! Mad day at work and two more to go!

Have eaten all my points today and an extra 0.5, but il just deduct that from what I saved yesterday! Going to have to be super duper good tomorrow cos I NEED to see the scales go down on Wednesday, it'd becoming a mental hurdle now but I shall jump over it....I hope!

Can't believe another week on ww is nearly up! Where is the time going?

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine :) x

U will leap ur hurdle poppet :) x

Back