Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

mrsm2007

Gold Member
well its about time that i started my diary so that il hopefully be able to write my succeses here!

i had my baby Lucas 6 weeks ago and the heaviest i weighed was 13st 2lbs when pregnant and in the first 2 weeks 1 and a 1/2 stones of that just came off.

so im now stuck at 11st 11lbs, i want to get back to what i was pre pregnancy which was 10st 5lbs but seeing as i wasnt happy with my shape then i would like to be just under 10 st as i know that a size 12 fits me comfortably at that weight.

i only started back on the WW last monday but plan to make friday the day i weigh in then if im naughty ever at a weekend i have the week to claw it back lol-probably not the best plan but hey ho!

im doing it myself at home, have done before and have managed it thankfully.

so was 11st 11 on monday and will weigh tomorrow and then start my weekly weigh in properly from there.

have added pics of my little cuty Lucas in my albums if you want to have a nosey :)

suz x

Last edited:
Hiya Suz, welcome again to WW. Love your little plan with weigh in on Fridays (heehee). Just changed mines also to Saturdays. Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow. Lucas is such a gorgeous little boy. Love his little santa suit. You must be so proud of him. Have wonderful nights rest (if Lucas lets you..lol). Have a fab weekend and keep us posted.

Morning hun,
Good luck along the way,i am like you always have a bit extra in the weekend if you no what i mean hun.
Good luck for your wi :)

Ahhh, here it is! Brand spanking new diary.

You have a similar journey to me. I started around 8 weeks pp at 12 stone 4 (i also lost 1.5 stone after giving birth). My goal was 10.10 but since reaching that it is now 10.0. Nearly there. You can do it too! How tall are you?

Once again - lucas is such a cutie!

Is your first WI today or next Friday?

Good luck xxxx

Ahhh, here it is! Brand spanking new diary.

You have a similar journey to me. I started around 8 weeks pp at 12 stone 4 (i also lost 1.5 stone after giving birth). My goal was 10.10 but since reaching that it is now 10.0. Nearly there. You can do it too! How tall are you?

Once again - lucas is such a cutie!

Is your first WI today or next Friday?

Good luck xxxx

im 5ft 4 so about 9st 12 is where id really really like to be but know that it will take a long time and also il have to be really determined to do it!!

so....i weighed myself today, only started it on monday and happy to say that 2lbs has gone already!!

so my start weight was 11st 11 and this morning i weighed 11st 9!! YAY!

will weigh in every friday from now on!

suz x

Hi Suz! Congratulations on your little boy! I also have a Lucas---just tucked him up in bed and hopefully he's gone straight to sleep :)

Well done on dropping those first couple of pounds. I'm sure you'll be at goal before you know it!

Hi Suz! Congratulations on your little boy! I also have a Lucas---just tucked him up in bed and hopefully he's gone straight to sleep :)

Well done on dropping those first couple of pounds. I'm sure you'll be at goal before you know it!

great name :) x

Fab well done Suz!!!!!!! 2lbs already? Nothing is going to stop you now!

hey Suz, hope you've had a good day and that Lucas is still going strong :D hes so gorgeous he really is.. had a nose earlier.. how lovely is his little xmas outfit?! :) xxx

Have a lovely weekend Suz!

BTW, have you thought of joining one of our teams? See the sub forum at the top of the forum. Also, we post our losses on the WI thread in the other sub forum at the top of the main WW one. We'd love to have your weight loss included!

Come and join in....it's fun!

Have a lovely weekend with that baby boy whatever you decide to do!

hey girls
well ive been doing really well with my points these past few days :)

have managed to also bank 5.5 as friday me and my sister in law are going to manchester shopping and that might invovle a pub lunch so im trying to save some points for that.

finding it hard to get on here with Lucas being so small - am trying to introduce play time to him but he's not keen on enterntaining himself lol and usually wants me there lol

so please dont think im not around cos i am as soon as Lucas lets me lol

suz x

Suz, I know that feeling all too well hun! Don't worry - a few more weeks and you will see a big difference :)

Well done on saving for your lunch! Have a good Friday :)

well done on banking points - its harder to do than it sounds! :D hope you have a good day! xx

Suz he is GORGEOUS!!!!

Welcome back! We started a thread for you ready for the 'baby announcement' a while ago :D

Well done on the 2lbs and on the adorable baby! xxx

Back