Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

help! keep being naughty and getting on the scales every morning and sometimes night!! think i might get hubby to hide them from me!!

need to show some restraint lol

suz x

I went through a stage at the start where I did that. I had to get hubby to hide them too. Step away....from the scales :)

Just out of curiosity though....are they looking good ;)

not what id like them to say lol but its a start ....will have to see what tomorrow brings cos if i put it on it willl be different come weighin day lol

goodluck for tomorrow hun!

suz x

thanks gem x

Good luck for tomorrow hun :D

well ive weighed in and lost another 1lb! i am pleased but was hoping foe two!! so feel mad with myself grrrr!

oh well theres always next weekn :) a loss is better than a gain x

Well done! 1lb is brilliant! That ball is rolling now and it is not going to stop. Those pounds add up :)

i know lea but i want it now lol...softly sofly cath thee monkey and all that lol

thanks for your suppurt girlies xxx

Hi Suz - well done on your 1lb loss.

Just had a little look through your pics - all of them lovely - and your wedding pic looks very classy.

(thinking your OH is a bit of a looker too...;))

aw thankyou - i think so too :) x

I just happened to see you post in another thread and for some reason wanted to have another peek at Lucas only to find loads of lovely pictures :D You have a beautiful family :D You look great as you are right now :)

How are you doing so far this week? I ike that we WI together lol. BTW, are you breastfeeding? I remember you saying that you were going to I think :/

I just happened to see you post in another thread and for some reason wanted to have another peek at Lucas only to find loads of lovely pictures :D You have a beautiful family :D You look great as you are right now :)

How are you doing so far this week? I ike that we WI together lol. BTW, are you breastfeeding? I remember you saying that you were going to I think :/

aw thanks lea, i dont feel good though lol, am only just sqeezing into a size 14 jeans at the minute and i want the 12's back lol.
went to a friends engagement party last night and although i wasnt drinking i didnt manage to stay away from the dredded buffet!!!! didnt have cake though lol ;)
so am going to have to be good this week just to make up what i ate so a going to try and save some points each day for me being bad lol

i like weighing in with you too. unfortunately breast feeding only lasted a few days as i got so sore :( really wish i was though!

suz x

The cheek of it!?!?! I found you residing on page with me - can't have that ;)

I dropped from my 14s to my 12s fairly quickly - I am sure you will do too in no time at all.

Well done on the buffet. It sounds like you were very restrained. The fact you avoided cake is good enough in itself :)

Sorry to hear about the breastfeeding. I love it because it goves me 5 extra points lol! Things are slowing right up though now. My milk supply is dropping and I only feed her a few times a day. I am starting to get sad now :(

Anyway, I hope you are ok. have a good week x

wow you've done brilliant lea to BF for this long, you should be really proud of yourself!! im proud of you!

lets hope we drop spme more weight this week!!

suz x

Thanks Suz. I can't believe it is still going to be honest. She feeds around 3-4 times a day from me (but only for a few minutes). She is over 7 months now so we are getting there. I really wanted to make it to a year but I can't see it lasting that long. I am so going to miss it. So will she. She is a real comfort feeder. No idea what I will do when she stops :?

Fingers crossed for us this week. I just can't see me losing much more to be completely honest....I feel like my body is quite happy here for some reason :/

oh it must get much harder the closer you get to goal - always the same though, the less you have to loose the harder and slower is to get rid of! all you can do is keep at it and continue your good work chic xx

aw hope Cora is ok when the BF does eventually stop xx

Back