Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hi, thought I'd pop in and wish you congratulations on your weight loss, good luck for the coming week and reaching that stone :O)

hello, well my bad day turned into a BAD weekend :( im so mad with myself i could curse!!! i sneaked on the scales on saturday and it said i was 10.11 (yay) and then ive been bad all weekend and now its back to 10.12!! grr if id just been good and not strayed i know i would have lost 2lb this week for sure but now il be lucky if i loose that 1lb again.
eating out sucks that all i can say!!!
so im very fed up, Lucas seems to be getting really clingy and i cant seem to leave the room with him crying or wailing and i not sure what to do about this one lol

suz x

Babys are sooooo clever! You think they're not but they are. That's him calling the shots. You gotta leave the room at small intervals so he knows you're coming back. Don't pick him up though. He'll want that too. No expert but a mother of two. :D

sherry! there you are! been wondering how your doing!
thanks for the advice, im doing my best to tune out of it during the day so i dont make a rod for my own back lol

hope your back for good hun xx

Hey Suz, don't worry, if you're good for a few days that 1lb could be gone again :) I went to the next sale too only there were no sale items left and i spent £70 on my monkeys! Am i mad!?!?!

Cora is going through a similar phase - she tried it on at bed time last night but Mummy here ignored it and she soon stopped. Tonight she went down no problems. I have learnt first time round ;) It gets better I promise :D

Good luck for Friday. We have 2 more days in which to be good.....

they are bad un's arent they?! lol know exactly when to kick off lol

yikes two days to go!! hope its a cracking result for us both i really do.

today ive been for a carvery but am within my points so all should hopefully be ok if i keep being good.

roll on friday :)

Morning Suz. I really hope you can join me in celebration this morning. GOODLUCK!

morning and wha hoo ive lost 2lbs this week!!!! am 10st 10 now and have just gone over my first ever stone :) only 5 to go now to get to what i weghed before i had Lucas :)
people are starting to notice now which is givng me an extra boost too

so 15lb gone now :)

suz x

Yay well done ! ... 2lbs gone :) great stuff!

youll love it once you start :)

goodluck!

Congratulations on your 2ib and over a stone lost, Your'll be at goal in no time. Well done :O)

uurrrgghh its been a rough few days :( my poor Lucas has rota virus and has had the runs for 2 weeks now! been back to the docs today for his results and its a common cause f d and v in childen and unfotunately we have to wait for it to run its course. nights are becoming a nightmare, he's having big dirty nappies during the night which i have to change and this wakes him up properly, normally he will feed then go straight back asleep. last night was particularly bad, 4 times from midnight i was up with him and me and hubby are shattered!

food wise this week ive been mainly good - but have to confess i havent maticulously counted every single point ive been eating which might go against me come friday morning :( but everyones allowed an off week and Lucas has to be my priority until he's better.

hope your weeks going better than mine!

suz x

Poor thing my son had the same last year, he would pass wind and would completly fill his nappy with water almost! It lasted for just over 2 weeks, I tried laying off the yogurts and wheat but I don't think it made any difference.

I hope he starts picking up soon xx

Aww poor wee poppet. Hope Lucas gets back to normal soon!

Belated congratulations on your 2lbs this week, great result!!
x

Poor Lucas, poor mummy. You only have to read my thread to see I am going through a similar thing with Cora. Her d is not too bad and only a few times a day but she is vomiting and she has been being sick now on and off for 3 weeks but badly the last 9 days. She has not eaten really for 9 days. I have to have her weighed today to see what the damage is. It's awful isn't it!?!?!

I hope he gets better soon...I really do xxxx (((HUGS))))

Aww hope your little boy picks up soon and that you manage to get some rest. Your little girl too Leah - nothing worse than when a little one is ill and you cant do anything to help xxx

Back