Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Morning hun well done on your 3lb loss! :) hmmm difficult one with pizza hut if your anything like me willpower will go out the window when you get there! Chinese seems to be the most WW friendly eating out option so maybe suggest that instead? What ever you decide just have a good night and enjoy yourself any damage done can be rectified over the following few days hun! :) xx

thanks girls. will definately think about maybe suggesting somewhere else but i do kinda feel guilty my friend struggles with her weight although i have tried to convert her to ww. she suggested pizza hut and feel bad saying no now but il just have to be good or save some points bigs style lol

been really good today, stayed within my 16 points as i borrowed some from last night and its not been as bad as i feared it would be which is good :)

Well done on your 3lb hun,its so hard when your still feeling hungry.

I'm sure your friend would understand if you did suggest somewhere else. Maybe if she sees how determined you are and that it is working for you then maybe she will convert after all!

If not then if you saved a few points each day then I'm sure you can go without causing too much damage. Main thing is enjoy yourself!

xx

thanks girls.

well week 2 now for me, last week flew by didnt it?! am officially back at work next week as it will be the end of my maternity leave boo hoo! im dreading it but i know that once i get the first few weeks over with il hopefully be back into the swing of things and wont find it so exhausting.

just planning to stop in today and tidy up as the weathers still not great.

Morning :) just wanted to say well done on you weight loss this week :)

Well done Suz! 3lbs in a week is fab! Good luck with Pizza hut. I agree, a change might be best if you can manage it ;-)

Morning :) just wanted to say well done on you weight loss this week :)

thankyou, am keeping everything crossed for this week :)
Well done Suz! 3lbs in a week is fab! Good luck with Pizza hut. I agree, a change might be best if you can manage it ;-)
well we did end up going to pizza hut *sigh* and i wasnt particularly good.....
Hope you've had a lovely day today petal

xx
thankyou hunni x

hey girls,
oh god what a day!! been a rubbish day food wise and im so so dissapointed with myself!! i gave into the buffet :cry: i knew i would :( i didnt go mental or anything but had more than my points. only thing i can do now is draw a line under it, its done, ive eaten it and theres no going back! we shall see what friday brings..and if i dont like what i see il weigh in sunday :p

had a brill day shopping too so i bet i did get some ap's for all the walking and pram pushing i did lol. saw some gorgeous clothes that i would just love to wear! sadly most of them were of the going out having fun kind and i dont go out drinking very often so there was no real point and the stuff that i did like that i could wear everday didnt have my size. im only a 14 so its not as if its unusual-il just tell my self its very popular to feel better lol

hope you are all well xx

Morning

I'm sure the pizza hut wasn't as bad as you think ..... with all the walking too - may have balanced out - I always see loads of things I love when I go shopping - I am a bit of a shopaholic tbh - am trying to stop buying unneccarily(sp) tho

My slim friend said she thinks she has body dismorphia as when she looks in the mirror she thinks she's a size 20 (she is 14) - I agreed that I have that too - when I look in the mirror I think I'm a size 10 (i'm a 16-18 !!!! )

Keep going matey - sure you will be fine if you stay within points for rest of week xx

How tall are you suz? cos ive been able to get into size 12s for a while now,& some are even big.
Just asking cos we are nearly the same weight & cant believe you are a 14,i was a 14 when i weighed 12st4lb!
x

Hi Suz

Just stopping by to say hello - hope you are ok xx

How tall are you suz? cos ive been able to get into size 12s for a while now,& some are even big.
Just asking cos we are nearly the same weight & cant believe you are a 14,i was a 14 when i weighed 12st4lb!
x
im 5ft 4 charly, managed to get into the 12's more easily when i got to 10.09. can do them up now but you can tell that ive squeezed my muffin top in lol and thats not a good luck hehe.

Hi Suz

Just stopping by to say hello - hope you are ok xx

thanks for popping by hunni :)

hey girls, been out all day today with my sister and her little baby, we have walked for 5 hours round southport and the sea front and im cream crackerd! my little legs are killing me and i know ive definately earned some ap's today, shame i dont have one of those ww pedometer thingies.
been not so bad food wise today so thats good, could be doing better though.

hope your all alright x

morning all, oh im not feeling too good this morning, have woken with a terrible head ache and just feel rubbish. dont think i drunk enough yesterday and im paying for it now :(

going to be 100% good today

hope you feel better soon ,headaches and children dont mix hehehe. have a 100% day take care x x

hope you feel better soon ,headaches and children dont mix hehehe. have a 100% day take care x x

oh tell me about it kim! he's been thoroughly enjoying lots of squeeling and general baby shouting which hasnt done me much good! :help2: but i am feeling slightly better, not like me to suffer with a bad head so its definately dehydration so ive been trying to catch up today.

just had some yummy tomato soup for my dinner with some toast and feel all full and cosy. the weathers gorgeous here today but im not in the mood for venturing out so me and the little un are just going to stop in so i can catch up with chores and things.

have 6 points left for my tea later and i am going to be 100% until i weigh in on sunday :)

only 6 lbs to go now til i reach my next goal :) wonder if il be there by the end of the month or not?

Hey suz hope the headache is better,i get chronic ones so i really suffer bad if i dont drink enough!:(
Doing this b2b is keeping me remembering to drink lots but i cant be doing with the half hourly trips to the loo!

How exciting if you get to goal by end of month..im not that hopeful for me! x

Back