Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

i reckon you can do that by the end of the month if ur 100% hun, think positive x

i know how your feeling with the headaches ive had them for nearly 3 weeks, doc reckons its a virus , the pain is in my left eye socket, i had my eyes tested last thursday and they said my eyes are healthy, so i went the docs to see what they could do, you could have suthink simular
im usually in bed by 7pm coz im in that much pain and i had to lay down in a dark room and close my eyes ...its horriable !
but its clearing up now, probly helped with my extra fruit and veg im eating lol

have a nice evening hun x

hey hun hope the sore head is better just keep drinking away at the water :) i'm sure you can make it to goal by the end of the month just take it a day at a time :) x

Hey suz hope the headache is better,i get chronic ones so i really suffer bad if i dont drink enough!:(
Doing this b2b is keeping me remembering to drink lots but i cant be doing with the half hourly trips to the loo!

How exciting if you get to goal by end of month..im not that hopeful for me! x
oh it would be great to tick another goal off especially as that was the weight i was when i got pregnant..even if that was the heaviest id been up to that point.

i reckon you can do that by the end of the month if ur 100% hun, think positive x

i know how your feeling with the headaches ive had them for nearly 3 weeks, doc reckons its a virus , the pain is in my left eye socket, i had my eyes tested last thursday and they said my eyes are healthy, so i went the docs to see what they could do, you could have suthink simular
im usually in bed by 7pm coz im in that much pain and i had to lay down in a dark room and close my eyes ...its horriable !
but its clearing up now, probly helped with my extra fruit and veg im eating lol

have a nice evening hun x

thanks hun, hope your headaches go soon as they are really no fun are they?

hey hun hope the sore head is better just keep drinking away at the water :) i'm sure you can make it to goal by the end of the month just take it a day at a time :) x
fingers crossed hun fingers crossed!

been 100% today, am actually feeling really hungry right now as i had an early tea and hae no points left, roll on breakie lol.

thankyou hun x

Good Morning hun
Hope you manage to still be 100% last night, i always used to find it hard once i had my dinner and had no points and was hungry.
Im sure you will get the result you deserve Sunday.

Good Morning hun
Hope you manage to still be 100% last night, i always used to find it hard once i had my dinner and had no points and was hungry.
Im sure you will get the result you deserve Sunday.

thanks Gemma, yeah i was a saint :innocent0002: even made hubbys tea and didnt pinch any which is good too.

you can tell now im on ww, stayed in all day yesterday and after my dinner i had 6 points left but needed to save them for my tea. usually i would be munching all afternoon through boredom but i didnt, was sat there laughing to myself and thinking what a differnce eh?!

hope everybody has a good day :)

have a great 100% day. take care x x

thank girls,
been good today so far. an unexpected spanner was thrown into the works this afternoon by a friend. i was sat in the car with the kiddies while she nipped into a paper shop to buy some drinks (she was buying) and i said id have a diet coke, she came out of the shop with a blinking strawberry cornetto :( i was like ' oh im on a diet...blah blah and ended up having it cos i felt bad that she bought it for me. so have come home and have looked up the NV's on google and its 4.5 points :( so how exciting for me ive got 3.5 points left for my tea tonight! grrr why do people always feel the need eh..all i wanted was a diet coke for goodness sake! it was a kind gesture though just not appreciated by me when im trying so so hard to be good after the pizza hut incident ealrlier in the week.

better becareful i dont over eat with all my 3.5 pts left for tea eh..haha.

Oh hun it must of been so hard i didnt realise they were so low i fort they were more.
Can you not have salad or something for tea with chicken or prawns if not cant you borrow a few points from tomorrows

i need to go fridge shopping for thigns like that and not planning on going until sunday so its fresh for work the week ahead.
not sure what im going to have but shall have it as late as pos so i keep any snacky hunger pangs at bay.

have just had a nosey in the freezer and im having 2 chicken a sweetcorn crispy pancakes for my tea, will be .5 over but hey ho i got to eat something!

Hey i managed to find the chicken/bacon/sweetcorn ones in asdas the other day & was suprised to see they are lower than the beef ones so bought 2 boxes!!
Most annoying when friends do stuff like that,shame it wasnt a choc bar you could have taken home & given the hubby to eat! x

Hey hun at least you counted it in your points so no damage done hope you enjoyed your very exciting tea lol heap ypur plate with salad or free veg maybe to fill you up? x

Hey i managed to find the chicken/bacon/sweetcorn ones in asdas the other day & was suprised to see they are lower than the beef ones so bought 2 boxes!!
Most annoying when friends do stuff like that,shame it wasnt a choc bar you could have taken home & given the hubby to eat! x
they are yummy them not tried the beef ones are they as nice? yeah that would have been ok but the damn cornetto was melting in front of me lol.

Hey hun at least you counted it in your points so no damage done hope you enjoyed your very exciting tea lol heap ypur plate with salad or free veg maybe to fill you up? x
thanks hunni, need to have a good fridge shop me thinks :)

oh ive been really really bad!! :copon: somebody please shout at me!! well i have been naughty as ive had chicken chow mein for tea and 'borrowed' 4 points from tomorrow :( is it allowed? im not sure what difference it will make to me wi on sunday :confused: not doing too brilliantly this week am i? i keep at it though, rome wasnt built in a day and i am trying....honestly :devilangel:

suz x

the same happened to me this week

it was tuesday (my first full ww day) i was in work and someone was nipping the shops at dinner and asked if anyone wanted anythink , and i said jokenly......i could just eat a choc eclaire....mmmm, and she said do you want me to get one for you and i said NOOOO im joking

anyway i came back from dinner and there was a box on 10 on my desk :eek::eek::eek:

no one knows at work im doing ww, as i want to see if anyone will notice my weight loss over the weeks ;)

at least you counted the cornetto into your points!!!

Good Luck for your WI on sunday hun

Have a Great weekend xx

anyway i came back from dinner and there was a box on 10 on my desk :eek::eek::eek:

no one knows at work im doing ww, as i want to see if anyone will notice my weight loss over the weeks ;)

My manager purposely sat a box of biscuits on my desk, he's trying to sabotagge my weight loss as he's sponsoring me and doesn't want to cough up :mad:

You can borrow points hun, that's ok and well done for counting your ice cream instead of doing what I did today and saying oh well never mind!

Wy do people do that tho? I had that recently, a visitor to our office who knows we are both doing WW brought cream cakes! Why do that?

Anyway good luck chicken, I know you can do this

xx

Back